AZ - Cops Pull Toddler From Phoenix "Exorcism'

White Rain

Reaction score
I apologize if this should have went under "crimes in the news."

PHOENIX — Officers responding to a report of an exorcism on a young girl found her grandfather choking her and used stun guns to subdue the man, who later died, authorities said Sunday.
The 3-year-old girl and her mother, who was also in the room during the struggle between 49-year-old Ronald Marquez and officers, were hospitalized, police said. Their condition was unavailable.
The relative who called police said an exorcism had also been attempted Thursday.
"The purpose was to release demons from this very young child," Sgt. Joel Tranter said.
Officers arrived at the house Saturday and entered when they heard screaming coming from a bedroom, Tranter said.
A bed had been pushed up against the door; the officers pushed it open a few inches and saw Marquez choking his bloodied granddaughter, who was crying in pain and gasping, Tranter said.
A bloody, naked 19-year-old woman who police later determined to be Marquez's daughter and the girl's mother was in the room, chanting "something that was religious in nature," Tranter said. more at link
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,291322,00.html

Glad the stupid SOB is dead. Saves the state some money....don't have to have a trial or feed the fool.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

that is horrid!

now, there were times i thought my three year old was possessed (haha, joke) but not LITERALLY. threes were much worse at our house than the twos ever were... the twos were actually kind of sweet.

i can't believe anyone would do that to their baby. they could have killed her!

What kind of crazy religious group requires a person to do an exorcism in the nude with their own father? I hope the little girl is okay, but could care less about the mother.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out the child is the grandfather's.....

that is horrid!

now, there were times i thought my three year old was possessed (haha, joke) but not LITERALLY. threes were much worse at our house than the twos ever were... the twos were actually kind of sweet.

i can't believe anyone would do that to their baby. they could have killed her!

Both my sons's Terribe Twos lasted from 18 months to 4 years, with 3 years being the apex of badness!

Anyone who truly believes a 3-year-old is possessed doesn't have a clue about children.

I wonder if the police will be sued for wrongful death, on behalf of the grandfather. This is sick sick sick!!

I hope the little girl is okay. He probably would've killed her had the police not intervened.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0729exorcism0729-ON.html

"A 48-year-old Phoenix man whom authorities say was choking his 3-year-old granddaughter during an exorcism early Saturday died after struggling with police officers who went into the home to investigate, Phoenix police said.

A struggle ensued, officers subdued the man with a Taser, and he later died at a hospital, police said.

Police reportedly found Ronald Marquez of Phoenix, shirtless and choking his granddaughter as her 19-year-old mother, naked and bloody, looked on. The bloodied girl was gasping and screaming as her mother chanted and held a religious picture of some kind, police said."

idiots!:banghead:

I wonder if the police will be sued for wrongful death, on behalf of the grandfather. This is sick sick sick!!

I hope the little girl is okay. He probably would've killed her had the police not intervened.
Of COURSE they will try to sue. They need to lock the mother up....or better yet.....taser that b*tch until she dies too. I CAN'T STAND people that abuse children. They ought to be fried upon the end of the investigation when found guilty of abuse.:behindbar

I know it won't be a popular opinion here, but I think we need to know more about the teenager before she's executed!

We don't know what type of situation she was living in with her father. She was 16 when she had this child apparently. If she's been out with the local boys and was head cheerleader at her high school, then yeah, go for it. Somehow I don't think that's the case here.

This reminds me of a case in Long Island in which Santeria was involved and a teenage girl killed since relatives were trying to get demons out of her body..

Mother had mental health issues going on as well. Heard this on CNN.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back