Bolingbrook Police hiring!

kpass

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I saw this today & just HAD to post it...

POLICE OFFICER Bolingbrook Police Department is accepting applications to create a 2-yr eligibility list for Police Officer. Starting salary: $51 521. Salary after 5 yrs: $73 603. Applicants req'd to be US Citizens of good moral character have 60 semester hours (90 quarter hours) of accredited college credit and/or military service at the time of appt (see web site) and be between the ages of 21 and 34 yrs of age by 02/29/08 unless otherwise provided by IL Statute. Residency within 13-mile radius of Bolingbrook req'd within 18 mos. of appt. Mandatory Orientation/Physical Agility Test - April 12 2008. Written Exam - May 03 2008. Call (630) 226-8435 or log on to www.bolingbrook.com for add'l info. Application Packets will be available beginning 1/02/08 at the Village of Bolingbrook Finance Dept 375 W Briarcliff Rd Bolingbrook IL. Nonrefundable $50.00 application fee must be paid at the time the application is obtained. All completed applications must be received no later than 5:00 p.m. on Friday February 29 2008. APPLICATIONS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED IF NOT FILLED OUT COMPLETELY. EOE

http://cj.chicagojobs.com/candidate/processcandviewjob?docid=A1520-0GYZ&source=search&resume-title=

I know that 'most' police departments require a 'mental' part to the test, however, it doesn't look like Bolingbrook does...obviously!

It's no wonder DP was hired by the BPD.:doh: -no mental test........

Gee they pay really well for new police officers! It's really too bad all police officers aren't paid that well! More and more they are wanting people with college degrees. You get what you pay for!

I guess we shouldn't let one bad apple (DREW) spoil the whole bunch.:innocent:

Wow they charge a nonrefundable application fee..I didn't know police dept and fire depts charged an app fee for people to apply for jobs with them. I learned something new today.

I saw this today & just HAD to post it...

POLICE OFFICER Bolingbrook Police Department is accepting applications to create a 2-yr eligibility list for Police Officer. Starting salary: $51 521. Salary after 5 yrs: $73 603. Applicants req'd to be US Citizens of good moral character have 60 semester hours (90 quarter hours) of accredited college credit and/or military service at the time of appt (see web site) and be between the ages of 21 and 34 yrs of age by 02/29/08 unless otherwise provided by IL Statute. Residency within 13-mile radius of Bolingbrook req'd within 18 mos. of appt. Mandatory Orientation/Physical Agility Test - April 12 2008. Written Exam - May 03 2008. Call (630) 226-8435 or log on to www.bolingbrook.com for add'l info. Application Packets will be available beginning 1/02/08 at the Village of Bolingbrook Finance Dept 375 W Briarcliff Rd Bolingbrook IL. Nonrefundable $50.00 application fee must be paid at the time the application is obtained. All completed applications must be received no later than 5:00 p.m. on Friday February 29 2008. APPLICATIONS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED IF NOT FILLED OUT COMPLETELY. EOE

http://cj.chicagojobs.com/candidate/processcandviewjob?docid=A1520-0GYZ&source=search&resume-title=

I know that 'most' police departments require a 'mental' part to the test, however, it doesn't look like Bolingbrook does...obviously!

--->>>Wondering IF IF they are not sure just how many policemen might be involved in non ethical activities. They must have made a list of upcoming needs, based on what factors? Just normal transient turnover or increased budgets for increased crime statistics, OR. A two year list seems like a lot to me, but I have no basis for thinking that. ??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back