100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my take: I think Jodi knows she's going to be convicted. I think she's always known she was going to be convicted, and her lawyers have always known it as well. As Detective Flores said, this is some of the best evidence ever, and there's no way around that.

Jodi is going through the motions of telling these tales just to pay lip service to the process and to give her a venue for talking about Travis. There are several points she wants to make very clear, and it matters not how it affects the outcome of this trial, as long as she gets to hold forth. Those points are: 1. That Travis was really into her, and that makes her special -- and all the Jodi haters, like Sky, be damned, 2. That she was so appealing that she could get a nice, chaste Mormon man to break his vows, and 3. Travis f-ed up by rejecting her and calling her out on being a lying sociopath, and for that he will pay, not only with his life, but with his reputation and memory.

This whole trial for Jodi is a huge F you to Travis, kind of a warning or lesson about why Jodi should never be crossed.

A plausible theory. However, it doesn't explain the strain she is feeling on the stand. If she didn't care about her life, she wouldn't bother putting up a fight. I think the bonus for her is the trashing of Travis and the elevation of herself. But it is pretty clear, too, that her obsession gets the better of her at times.

just to see if Jodi would grab it and run...which she did...obviously no naked wet man bent on murdering someone stops to pick up and move a camera...but Jodi grabs any lifeline. So, yes, that explains why the camera was where it was so Jodi hops on board that train-if it was a test-she failed just fine.

None of the questions gave me cause for concern except one: the could he have grabbed the camera one. But I will believe the other jurors will set that person straight!

BUT man, Jodi Arias is a GREAT liar! :furious:

Interesting insight. I own guns, always have. If I take a gun on a camping trip it is first to protect against wildlife like a snake. Secondly to protect against a criminal stranger who might see an opportunity to someone out in the woods. I have never taken a gun anywhere to protect myself from the people I was going with! JA indicated she wasn't "scared but cautious" of the men she was going camping with. Was she prepared to shoot another man in "self defense"?

Also interesting that once she had first hand experience with how ineffective a .25 caliber is at stopping a man she bought a 9mm, hmmmmm.

She doesn't even use the word "edify" correctly.

ed·i·fy

/ˈedəˌfī/
Verb
Instruct or improve (someone) morally or intellectually.
To instruct and improve especially in moral and religious knowledge.Synonyms
educate

Not defending Jodi AT ALL. This is a PPL thing. I am sure of it. I have been in my share of MLM's and they would use this word in this way:

When you introduce me to your prospective client/customer be sure to edify me so they will find me more believable or an authority on the matter. . .Then when I talk to them I will be sure to edify you so they will have a good image of you.

You guys have educated me because I never knew it was being used incorrectly.

why did you sleep with travis after the child *advertiser censored* pics ? EXACTLY - she felt sympathetic to him. wtf.

After finding out about his pedophilia, wouldn't she think that during sex with him later, he might be thinking of her as an 8 year old little boy? Did that not bother her if she thought it bad enuff to kill him? Not maka de sense, Jod. Does not compute, you lying murderer... grrrrrr

She claims she threw a a FEW times over Travis and the made up child picture.
I hope someone asks her if she threw up after slaughtering Travis. Something that she actually did.

Wait... did the question about the boob job get asked? I was at the dentist for a bit.

you know once that jury gets to talking one of them is going to say...

"ok.....who asked the *advertiser censored* question?" and everyone will laugh and laugh lol

HUGE QUESTION?? Im leaving to go to Cabo San Lucas on a vacation tommorow for a week! I wont be back until next thursday!! So excited to go but..I will miss everything! No wifi plus my family said I cant watch the witch Trial anyway hehe! Will they have a verdict by then????? :waitasec:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! ANY IDEAS? :please:

I am feeling such a sense of relief after hearing these questions. They're not buying what she's trying to sell clearly. Off topic - I wonder why ALL states don't allow jury questions? It sure makes for a more interesting trial, and the jurors actually feel like they have some input other than a verdict.

She claims she threw a a FEW times over Travis and the made up child picture.
I hope someone asks her if she threw up after slaughtering Travis. Something that she actually did.

Did he kiss her after she threw up several times? lol

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

"Could that explain the delay in Travis getting to the closet?" (regarding possibly picking up the camera) Ok, the other jurors need to set this juror straight. Hopefully this person won't make the cut!

This jury has seen JA for what she is. Nurmis never going to be able to rehabilitate her..nor do I believe the DV lady is going to help her case either. I think the jurors, most of them, have already decided.

I hope they ask her if the gun was in a holster or not in a holster...because she said both.

And, tomorrow you will see her slow down completely and TRY to act more serene. However, her histrionic personality will take over and she won't be able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti