100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed everything!!!

I had a meeting and come back and I have the seal!!???? What happened????

They asked two questions about the Spider-Man undies she supposedly received from him in some weird pedo moment. I guess in the phone recording he says he doesn't like Spiderman so why would be send her the undies. good point!

She started to answer and then threw in something about a child he was close to who liked Spider-Man! Whoa! Major lie. The look on his family's face.

The questions seem pretty anti Jodi. A couple seemed more neutral.

The bedding was in the dryer and the camera was in the washer with some of Travis's clothing and what I believe were her black bloody killer socks.

For a killer who was cognizant enough to take (this make-believe) rope from the premises, along with the gun and knife (or maybe not because today, that changed) but....why wouldn't she have taken one of the most incriminating and crucial pieces of evidence, his camera, with her?

She was too methodical to be careless at that point. And she's has too much techno-savvy to know that the memory card "might" remain intact when subjected to water.

It would've taken nothing to take a memory card (the size of a postage stamp) with her let alone, the camera itself.

So I am left to believe, the camera was an oversight and accident!

Me thinks, it was around her neck during the whole escapade and in her haste, it became dislodged and fell into the washer while she was stooping over the machine to place the items in.

If you listen real carefully to her affect and intonation when Flores tells her they found the camera, she honestly sounds taken off-guard and surprised.

As for the near sighted question. I hope another question is how she knew the pic that landed at her feet was of a male child in his underwear. I am near sighted and wouldn't be able to tell what a pic at my feet was of without my glasses or contacts

great point! If she can't tell what a license plate is how could she be sure that was a picture of a boy?

I mean...if any of that actually happened

Did I read somewhere she got baptized 6 weeks after meeting Travis?

If that is true, no disrespect intended...but what religion allows that type of quick initiation or whatever you want to call it?

That just seems WEIRD to me!

Jodi was definitely on the fast track to Travis. :moo:

Why would someone think that if she read the book of mormon that she would necessarily decide to follow it? Am I missing something?

they are trying to gauge her level of sincerity in joining the mormom church probably - implies she did it to snag travis & not for her spiritual well being.

Yes and ALWAYS be very careful about who repairs your computer even if done by a large chain Electronics store. These are places where one of the Tech's can put the keylogger program on and then they get your personal info for later.

You can get programs to detect if you have those on your computer. Travis had computer virus issues.. Keyloggers leave you vulnerable to Virus at times. My guess is he had this spyware on, and possibly Jodi used it with many boyfriends and that's how she got all these passwords.

Thanks for putting this up. You can get every keystroke if you know what you're doing which means bank passwords the LOT. It's not even hard to do .. I'm sure she did this too .. and I wish more people were aware of it.

As JA would answer you-
That is a fair approximation of my position :)

If I knew how to become WS verified I would do it, particularly if I felt convinced that medical input were valued and important on this site and respecting this case.

In this case TA was slaughtered and mutilated. The crime scene photos almost speak for themselves. THe actual sequence of death is a matter of speculation but we have a pretty good idea of what happened. The JA case does NOT turn on "the devil is in the details". So pathology and clinical medicine, although having "something to say", arguably does not offer up the kind of testimony that would significantly play into the central question of self-defense for JA. Indeed this case is a kind of "res ipsa loguitur" ie “ the thing itself speaks”. Here, the slaughtered body of TA speaks loudly and unambiguously for itself.

As Investigator Flores kept asking Jodi - “we basically know what happened but what we don’t know is exactly why.”

We all have speculated as to JA motive. But in the end we will NEVER know exactly why because JA will never ever tell the truth.

All you have to do to get verified is to contact a mod and they will send you info on which person is doing verifications. You will need to prove that you are who you say you are through past work info, etc. Good luck! :)

Ha ha - I noted that also. She said she tried to read a chapter a day, right? How many chapters does the Book of Mormon have!!??

I don't know if this is correct, but I found this on the internet:

LDS Scriptures

Book of Mormon 531 pages 239 chapters

She said that Travis gave her the BOM and challenged her to read it. She responded she read it (I assume before she was babtised).

They weren't even together 8 months, so that confuses me!

MOO

Mel

While we wait, I visualised all 507 members and 570 guests gathered here.
In your Birthday suits.
You all look Mahhhverlous!

and, who makes jokes about bruises on someone??? PAH-Leeeeeze!

Wasn't that ridiculous? Who would even believe that? And the way she paints herself in a completely positive, perfect light, no matter what the issue at hand, then actually thinks everyone buys her bs. She's so out of touch with reality, what a total narcissist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01