Found Deceased 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham - *ARREST* #2

So...Mr. Got Stabbed did or did not know the female? One report indicated he knew her but he did not know McDougal.
Could she have been a neighbor, coworker or other distant connection? He may have “known her” as in “oh she’s the one who walks a dog in the evenings” not necessarily “she’s a friend”. I don’t think we’re going to get many answers on this one.

I agree. He and his company have assisted so many people. I admire his dedication and respect his reasons.
When one of my closest friends went missing in 2011, Tim Miller came and helped until we located his body in the Mississippi River. He is an incredible human; I have tremendous respect for him and for his organization.

I'm more concerned with how he was able to get his charges dropped to enticement on multiple occasions and stay off the RSO list every single time. This guy was an unexploded bomb in so many areas. It was only a matter of luck he hadn't killed anyone until now.

MOO
It was a plea deal. It’s frequently done in cases where a child is involved to a lesser charge in exchange for a guilty or no contest plea to avoid putting a victim through the trial process. I don’t know what the plea agreement was in this case. McDougal pled nolo contendre to the enticing charge.

That’s true. They hadn’t shelved or ignored it.
I guess it takes time to get the grand jury together, and a court date, etc. The timing was fatal, though, for this victim.
It sounds like they kind of DID shelf it: "February 8, when the sheriff’s office submitted the investigation to the prosecutor’s office for grand jury consideration." Suspect identified in September and December, submitted February 8th. Perhaps if it was submitted sooner, a grand jury would been convened and he'd have been indicted before this atrocity could occur.
Edited for a typo

It sounds like they kind of DID shelf it: "February 8, when the sheriff’s office submitted the investigation to the prosecutor’s office for grand jury consideration." Suspect identified in September and December, submitted February 8th. Perhaps if it was submitted sooner, a grand jury would been convened and he'd have been indicted before this atrocity could occur.
Edited for a typo
I guess that’s why they admitted they “dropped the ball.” Geez. I don’t know how they can rectify it when this child is dead.

It’s confusing.
I don’t think I’m allowed to say anything about that person because they aren’t a POI for this case. I’m new to posting here and I’m not sure when/if it’s allowed to share information about people connected to the case if they aren’t a POI.
Could she have been a neighbor, coworker or other distant connection? He may have “known her” as in “oh she’s the one who walks a dog in the evenings” not necessarily “she’s a friend”. I don’t think we’re going to get many answers on this one.

Yep, this is the crucial question, IMO. DM has a long criminal history with multiple instances of apparently unprovoked violence, yet seems to have received (in aggregate) disproportionately light punishment for these crimes. He acts out violently, makes little effort to hide his crimes, and turnstiles out again. Why?

In cases like this one, as with that of sex offender and multiple murderer Jesse McFadden, it seems IMO important to ask why the "ball was dropped" in the stabbing case. At the very least they might have kept him inside or at least within view for long enough to put him off child murder. Wouldn't stabbing be a violent felony charge a and a no-bond case for a guy with his record?

OTOH, he seems like a guy who was gonna do what he was gonna do, and damn the consequences.

Don't mean to keep veering OT, but since I keep harping on about the case I'll provide a quick link:

The ONLY thing I think is a positive from them not charging him sooner is that because of that charge and his admitting he was responsible for the August case, LE was able to arrest him and hold him until charges for Audri could be made. It would have been so much better if Mcdougal had been arrested on August and had remained in jail and never had the opportunity to do harm to this child. However I tend to think that he might have been able to get out of much of a sentence for that crime and been free to do what he did and LE wouldn’t have had that case to arrest him for. The whole situation could have played out very differently depending on that case.

Last edited:
Tim often makes comments off the cuff without asking permission from LE imo.
That may be. He also has located and assisted with cases that likely would never have been solved/located by LE. He should never compromise a case by comments he makes. But he provides services and equipment to LE at no charge that they don’t have access to. Without the sonar used in this case to locate Audri it could have been who knows how long before LE located her, if at all, and further evidence lost. I’d definitely put more faith in Equusearch looking for someone than LE.

Yep, this is the crucial question, IMO. DM has a long criminal history with multiple instances of apparently unprovoked violence, yet seems to have received (in aggregate) disproportionately light punishment for these crimes. He acts out violently, makes little effort to hide his crimes, and turnstiles out again. Why?

In cases like this one, as with that of sex offender and multiple murderer Jesse McFadden, it seems IMO important to ask why the "ball was dropped" in the stabbing case. At the very least they might have kept him inside or at least within view for long enough to put him off child murder. Wouldn't stabbing be a violent felony charge a and a no-bond case for a guy with his record?

OTOH, he seems like a guy who was gonna do what he was gonna do, and damn the consequences.

Don't mean to keep veering OT, but since I keep harping on about the case I'll provide a quick link:

<modsnip> how awful.

Last edited by a moderator:
That may be. He also has located and assisted with cases that likely would never have been solved/located by LE. He should never compromise a case by comments he makes. But he provides services and equipment to LE at no charge that they don’t have access to. Without the sonar used in this case to locate Audri it could have been who knows how long before LE located her, if at all, and further evidence lost. I’d definitely put more faith in Equusearch looking for someone than LE.
Oh I adore Tim, it was in no way at all a criticism. I am well aware of his help and have followed his amazing volunteer work for many many many years. He does make comments . Welcome to websleuths!

The ONLY thing I think is a positive from them not charging him sooner is that because of that charge and his admitting he was responsible for the August case, LE was able to arrest him and hold him until charges for Audri could be made. It would have been so much better if Mcdougal had been arrested on August and had remained in jail and never had the opportunity to do harm to this child. However I tend to think that he might have been able to get out of much of a sentence for that crime and been free to do what he did and LE wouldn’t have had that case to arrest him for. The whole situation could have played out very differently depending on that case.
He couldn't have been arrested in August because the man who was stabbed initially identified another person as the perp. It wasn't until he saw Mcdougal on the television on Feb 16 that he contacted LE to identify him as the man who stabbed him. Mcdougal then admitted to stabbing Stanley which is when he was taken into custody charged with aggravated assault.

“In September 2023, he was arrested by the Conroe Police Department and charged with resisting arrest search or transportation. He appeared in court on Dec. 19, 2023, and pleaded guilty.“

He was also booked on 11/28/2023 (arrest was Nov. 27th) for theft of firearm, unlawful possession of firearms by a felon, and assault causing bodily injury. I’m trying to find a shareable link and more information about the Nov. 27th arrest. How this guy continued to commit crimes and walk…..

He couldn't have been arrested in August because the man who was stabbed initially identified another person as the perp. It wasn't until he saw Mcdougal on the television on Feb 16 that he contacted LE to identify him as the man who stabbed him. Mcdougal then admitted to stabbing Stanley which is when he was taken into custody charged with aggravated assault.
I meant had he been arrested in August for that crime, had he been identified and not the other person. He was identified by the victim on Sept. 9th. I posted information in this thread earlier from LE that contradicts the victim from August not identifying him until Feb. 16th.

What a freaking shame that was!

In that case, maybe something Providential was on Audrii’s side. Her killer was prevented from fleeing and maybe not being apprehended.

“In September 2023, he was arrested by the Conroe Police Department and charged with resisting arrest search or transportation. He appeared in court on Dec. 19, 2023, and pleaded guilty.“

He was also booked on 11/28/2023 (arrest was Nov. 27th) for theft of firearm, unlawful possession of firearms by a felon, and assault causing bodily injury. I’m trying to find a shareable link and more information about the Nov. 27th arrest. How this guy continued to commit crimes and walk…..
I hope it wasn’t because he was a police informant, but in many cases this turns out to be the explanation for why the person always manages to walk. I can think of about 5 I’ve read about, where that was the reason.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wrensparrow
Back