17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
GVInjury1-1.png

Wow....Kudos to the Paramedics that were able to:

-Get this bloody mess to stop bleeding with no stitches or bandages

-Clean every noticable drop of blood off the rest of his head and clothing

-AND get his shirt tail neatly tucked in

Yet still have him ready for transport to arrive at the jail 32 minutes after the shot that killed Trayvon was fired. PARTICULARLY considering, that according to MapQuest, it's a 15-16 minute ride from the crime scene to the jail.

If you look at the surrounding skin tones you can see that they cranked up the red in order to make these look like gashes. If you open up a photo editting program and adjust the red back to normal levels you will see what I mean.

In any case, it really doesn't matter. TM had the right to defend himself against his stalker.

The autopsy was done by the Volusia County Coroners office (Think Dr. G is the head person there could be wrong) this fella was the funeral director in Broward County.

Thank you

You're correct - his conviction did occur in Florida. Apologies for the confusion.
BBM

I see what you did there, but he did not get convicted of anything. Florida does not expunge convictions, only charges. If he had a felony conviction in Florida, he would not have been able to get it expunged and therefore would not be able to purchase a firearm or have a concealed carry permit.

He was not convicted. All of the evidence points to him not having been convicted. Where's the evidence that says he was?

Voice witness gf says she heard someone say "what are you doing around here?"

Association property is private property. Is it really wrong to be asked that question?
Just questions, I have no opinion yet on this case.

Closing thread, please continue here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7749539#post7749539"]FL 17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #15 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

regarding the "probable cause" was the tea in his hand, pocket or bag? wasn't he cutting through yards? also, he was not a regular in the neighborhood and was out walking in the rain.

I would love to see this list of "regulars" or "residents" that everyone talks about.

No one has a right to follow someone just because they are new to a neighborhood. That's not really what Neighborhood Watch is for, imo.

We know there were people in the neighborhood who belonged there but were unknown to George Zimmerman and his wife. Trayvon is a good example because he was indeed living there and had every right to be there.

George didn't think Trayvon was a regular according to his own belief in who "belonged" and who didn't "belong." Clearly his isn't the only point of view in this case, it's just the only one on the 911 tapes. He had his own opinions about who was an in-group and who was an out-group in that community, and frankly I don't think it had anything to do with reality. :cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
medievalratattack