17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because I'm too tired to find it.. didn't GZ refuse to give his address to the dispatcher? Kinda blew her off.. what was up with that? Sorry.. seems to be very relevant considering he had called the non emergency line SOOO many times and this time he doesn't want to divulge his personal info? WT?....

LOL, I know I read that and started :floorlaugh: boy someone has obviously never actually been to Florida!

I've actually (in my much younger years) been known to put on a bathing suit and lay in the sun at 60 degrees.

~jmo~

Did I hear right, I just thought I heard that Zimmerman did not call 911, he was on the non-emergency line, did anyone else hear that?

Did I hear right, I just thought I heard that Zimmerman did not call 911, he was on the non-emergency line, did anyone else hear that?

That was my belief (assumption) from the get-go... Was he on the phone with 911? Makes it even worse since the situation was definitely not an emergency,, or let me correct myself... should NOT have been

I've actually (in my much younger years) been known to put on a bathing suit and lay in the sun at 60 degrees.

~jmo~

LOL, the heck with the younger years, my 67 year old neighbor does that all the time in the back of our units. (OK, so it is really NOT a pretty site, but I give her kudos for doing it)

Especially interesting how it wasn't enough to state George was going grocery shopping (that he ALWAYS shops on Sunday) but he needed to back it up by saying George texted his sister? to tell her he was going. A little overkill? (excuse the pun)

I'd like to know how this went from running to Target to get milk (and where did that come from?) to he always does his grocery shopping on Sunday nights at that time.

One other thing - the 46 phone calls to LE, in most cases a courtesy officer for a community is a cop, and they just call their buddies to do a drive-by or they take care of it themselves. GZ is not an officer so he couldn't do anything more than call LE. ALL 46 times he did just that.

JMO

Not really - didn't GZ follow in at least one instance?

From the file of GZ's call history (available from the City of Sanford website):

08/12/2004. GZ followed a truck for over five minutes. I'm not sure what he thought the driver had done.

10/20/2004 Followed some guy with a bag out of Blockbusters - again, he followed for about five minutes.

9/22/2009 Followed a speed bike doing wheelies, speeding and cutting in and out of traffic. Followed for a couple of minutes before he lost it.

11/03/2009 Followed a pickup cutting people off. Followed long enough to get license number, over a minute.

Seems GZ liked to follow "suspects".

IMO, JMO, etc.

LOL, the heck with the younger years, my 67 year old neighbor does that all the time in the back of our units. (OK, so it is really NOT a pretty site, but I give her kudos for doing it)

Maybe I'm just cold blooded, but when I lived in Fl. 60 to me was cold. People said it was the humidity that made it seem colder. Now I live in Georgia I think 60 is a little warm. I never thought I would feel that way but I do.

Went searching and found the grand jury will likely be called next Tuesday and I was wrong, the letter was from the Zimmerman's.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57410188/martin-shooters-family-goes-on-the-offensive/

From your link:

"Now there is a grand jury scheduled for here for next Tuesday. The special prosecutor in the case, Angela Corrie has three options here: She can present charges to the grand jury; she could decide to file charges herself; or there could be no charges filed at all."

I'm hoping (praying) it's not the third option. Of the other two options, I think she's going to present charges to the grand jury. I don't think she's going to want to bear the burden of filing the charges all on her own shoulders. JMO

On one of his earlier interviews FT was arguing with the host or one of the other guests about the *advertiser censored**ing ???? phrase and insisted it was *advertiser censored**ing cold. FT said he KNEW that was what GZ said because he was there.
Seems like the wording may have been confusing. If this is the same interview I saw on the day the enhancement came out - they asked how he knew what was said, he answered that he was there (wherever they did enhancement), and heard it (enhancement), for himself. I remember after the show was over I brought his take on the word here and walked away with only 1/10th of my booty left! :butthead: The media was really pushing the "...on" word - it became a fact and spurred on the ugliest side I've ever seen of our MSM. JMO
<respectfully snipped>

Yes - remember GZ's good buddy, Frank Taaffe:

BBM

I wonder if GZ thought the same way as his buddy?

I was kidnapped and robbed by a black man 13 or 14 years ago. For awhile I was fearful of all black men. I worked with a guy who was attacked, disfigured and left for dead by a homeless white guy who knew he'd just cashed his check and followed him. His lip was almost cut off and no amount of plastic surgery will make him look normal again. For awhile I was fearful of any white, unkempt male that I thought might be homeless. I guess I profiled men that met those criteria. I don't consider myself a racist, but there are some neighborhoods (that are predominantly black) that I avoid and if I have to drive through them I double check my door locks. In those neighborhoods, I'm suspicious of everyone... white, black, Hispanic, Asian. I'd like to see some stats for that area, if the majority of crimes are committed be young, black males, wouldn't it be reasonable to be more suspicious of young, black males ? Especially if they weren't known to live in the area ?

was TM wailing for his life while held at gunpoint I think GZ's story implodes. IMO, that person wailing was not the assailant and was not engaged in any threat to GZ and there was plenty of time for GZ to DECIDE what to do, whether to shoot and kill him or de-escalate the encounter-for whatever reason he decided to shoot.

IMO, TM pissed GZ off. I think GZ grabbed TM, maybe by his arm to ensure he couldn't get away-I think TM may have flailed his other arm, maybe landed a punch...maybe, but not a very good one, just enough to REALLY tick GZ off and he then, if he hadn't already, pulled his gun and pointed it at TM from a very close position and let it sink in to TM that he was going to die and then he pulled the trigger. Or maybe the whole thing was done with the gun drawn and TM trying to get away while GZ hung onto him.

I don't think anyone of the witnesses can really accurately describe what happened-I think the best bet is forensics and the precise timeline that will be established. I just hope it's enough. The description of GZ after the shooting was not of an agitated and distraught individual who was engaged in a battle which makes sense in this context. There was no big fight. The more I think about it the more I feel it was like an execution with GZ feeling justified because TM was one of those a%$holes that had previously gotten away so he wasn't doing anything wrong in eliminating this threat. If GZ had ever just thought or considered that maybe TM was just a regular teenager nothing would have happened. But to GZ, TM was just a type, a prototype out of central casting running amok around his pristine kingdom and GZ was going to set things right this time.

I agree, I think that is a more probable scenario than the stories GZ has been telling. TM must have been terrified. I hope those wails haunt GZ for the rest of his life.

IMO, JMO, etc.

I'd like to know how this went from running to Target to get milk (and where did that come from?) to he always does his grocery shopping on Sunday nights at that time.

Zimmerman Sr. obviously thought it was something that we should know. I guess because Zimmerman does the grocery shopping that somehow makes him not the type of person to gun down an innocent kid.

~jmo~:maddening:

Just because I'm too tired to find it.. didn't GZ refuse to give his address to the dispatcher? Kinda blew her off.. what was up with that? Sorry.. seems to be very relevant considering he had called the non emergency line SOOO many times and this time he doesn't want to divulge his personal info? WT?....
Yes, he gave the street number the didn't give the street name. On a previous call he refused to give his address even though he was calling from home. :waitasec:

IMO, JMO, etc.

Maybe I'm just cold blooded, but when I lived in Fl. 60 to me was cold. People said it was the humidity that made it seem colder. Now I live in Georgia I think 60 is a little warm. I never thought I would feel that way but I do.

May I ask how old u are and how much you weigh?
i ask because i think the metabolism of a 28 year old, 250 pound man would be very very different..

Zimmerman Sr. obviously thought it was something that we should know. I guess because Zimmerman does the grocery shopping that somehow makes him not the type of person to gun down an innocent kid.

~jmo~:maddening:

I think not carrying around a gun would be more impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko