17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was GZ's arm. :what:

No, the picture I believe Emeralgem was referring to was from some of the media coverage the night of the shooting. Off to one side, partly behind one of the panels screening the back patios of one of the townhouses was a shape on the ground covered by a yellow tarp or blanket.

In the thread where that image was posted there was speculation that the yellow covered object could have been Trayvon's body but there was no verification.

This was many, many threads ago and I couldn't even begin to guess how far back that was. It had to be fairly early along in the list of threads, though.

So what is the story with the brother? I thought the first lawyer said GZ hadn't spoken to his brother in years. And I thought that the website was confirmed to belong to GZ.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
I think it's been confirmed as far as it belongs to GZ's defense efforts. I don't think it's been said who actually owns everything. The wife said that they didn't know how much was in the account, the brother did. This is why I assumed that he was the one running it.

JMO

No, the picture I believe Emeralgem was referring to was from some of the media coverage the night of the shooting. Off to one side, partly behind one of the panels screening the back patios of one of the townhouses was a shape on the ground covered by a yellow tarp or blanket.

In the thread where that image was posted there was speculation that the yellow covered object could have been Trayvon's body but there was no verification.

This was many, many threads ago and I couldn't even begin to guess how far back that was. It had to be fairly early along in the list of threads, though.

Yeah. I was at least one of the ones that pointed it out and suggested it might have been the body. I have no idea whether it really was or was not. It just looked like the yellow tarp used to cover bodies, to me.

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-04-21/trayvon-martin-shooter-has-bail-set-by-judge-at-150-000

(snip)

Zimmerman wasn’t expected to be released yesterday as the attorneys negotiated whether he can reside out of state as he awaits trial. His family testified they had received several threats.

Threats to Family

O’Mara asked that Zimmerman be allowed to stay outside Florida at an undisclosed location due to the threats. Lester said O’Mara would have to reach an agreement with the government on whether his client could leave the state before his release.

O’Mara said later in an interview that Zimmerman will make bail “within a few days.”

Lester also said that he would allow the release of the case file, with portions redacted. O’Mara had previously requested that it remain sealed. He scheduled the next hearing in the case for April 27.

BBM

I agree she may have different views on some subjects, but if you can show me a married couple that has admittedly been living on unemployment for years at a time during their five year marriage, that has never seen their spouse express anger, I would be very surprised. I feel pretty confident that is a lie. MOO.

My life experience shows that money problems do not make for happy times. I cannot name a friend or coworker that I see on a regular basis that I have never seen angry. Someone that calls 911 because kids are playing in the street, etc., appears to be one with a low tolerance level for life's little problems. MOO!

My point is it's a pretty quick thing to say she's lying when we've never been in there home. I guarantee you I can ask my grandmother married 35 years how many times grandpa got angry, she can probably count on one hand.

Because I'm curious, what kind of pictures would you need to see to confirm that yes, that's enough to fear for your life?

I simply meant I didn't have any pics to post to show my injuries.

The wife said his brother would know the amount.

So you think George is asking his family to come up with bail and put his house up for the bond and never once telling them how much money they have coming in from donations?

You know, I wondered why RZ Jr. wasn't at the notary's to be sworn in. If he's handling the web site(s), he should have been. Maybe his non-participation was deliberate?

I say "site(s)" because the former "legal advisors" said they had set up one site for GZ to collect donations, then found that GZ had set up a different one that they had not been previously informed about. That came out in detail in the press conference where those two attorney quit GZ.

As far as GZ being stupid enough to handle his gun and worry about the dispatcher hearing it, he was stupid enough to say what he did on that tape "these a$$holes always get away" etc.. I don't think he even thought or cared about it at the time, because his mind was on "not letting this one get away" IMO
And GZ checking his weapon goes to his mindset, he was getting ready for the hunt IMO
I think he wasn't worried about making those now-damning references because his mind was not on committing second degree murder and becoming a public monster. JMO

Depends on the situation. I've had my butt smooth beat down...but these days I'm first to strike. For some, one hit is the trigger. JMO

Back then I was young and stupid. I thought any man was better than no man. Things I did in my 20s aren't necessarily what I would do now.

I agree that a "nut" whether he has a gun or not could do almost anything. But a true gun enthusiast would not feel the need to repeatedly remove and insert a magazine into his/her gun while in a situation that GZ was in. Same thing for racking the slide repeatedly. You would be ejecting live rounds onto the ground.

I guess GZ is not a gun enthusiast, but a gun nut. IMO

How can anyone really scrutinize the state's evidence, when it remains to be seen? Right now, we are all speculating based on a bond hearing.

I could see you saying this after the SYG hearing, if there is one, but until then, we only see very limited information.

So true.

So what is the story with the brother? I thought the first lawyer said GZ hadn't spoken to his brother in years. And I thought that the website was confirmed to belong to GZ.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

FT was on CNN last night (Erin somebody or other's show) and he said that GZ would be able to make bond from the donations. I don't believe FT knows any more about that than I do, but he was stating it as fact. He said he had a site for GZ that he merged with the "Real GZ" site. When asked how much he had collected, he hesitated and then admitted it was something like $200!!

It was reported that GZ and his brother were estranged for years, he came out in his defense pretty quickly once it was on TV daily.

FT referred to the webmaster of GZ's site, I assumed that his brother took it over while GZ has been in jail.

Em, I remember someone speculating that they thought it was TM's body in the pic that some "neighbor" took of the back of GZ's head (at the scene).

Is that what you're talking about?

Nah, thats not the picture I am talking about.. I haven't been online too much since yesterday but I have seen the picture that was released from ABC. Is that the one you are speaking of?

Depends what you mean by angry. Angry like throwing stuff or what? I kind of make it a habit not to get angry with my wife. Disagree yes, argue on certain things, but I can't say angry.
Ah, but have you ever taken an anger management course?

JK

Nah, thats not the picture I am talking about.. I haven't been online too much since yesterday but I have seen the picture that was released from ABC. Is that the one you are speaking of?

Yeah, that's the one I meant, but I am totally curious to see the one you're talking about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?