17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long term housing.

There has GOT to be long term housing that is cheaper than that. Good LORD. He'll really be indigent in three more months at the rate the money is being spent.

Bingo! Junkasaurus just recapped GZ's wife saying GZ's brother knew about the account during the bail hearing.

Can't see the hearing but how did the amount go from $200 - $204 thousand last night to $150 thousand today?

Did anyone catch O'Mara trying to say he didn't know about the account to the prosecutor when they were heading back to the judges chambers ? the prosecutor was shaking his head then the sound went off. LOL

If his brother had access the funds, he may have pocketed a large sum of $$. Have to wait and see who can access the funds from paypal.

I have no doubt that the state will verify everything that O'Mara gives them in relation to the money.

~jmo~

During the Bail Hearing, didn't the GZ's wife specifically state that GZ's brother had control of the internet site and account that was collecting $? If that is so, and the brother wasn't questioned, then it's the state's/court's problem. Not sure how GZ would know what was in the account, unless he received calls/visit from family/brother that would have advised him and then aren't those video/audio taped?

BBM

This is exactly how it's going to play out IMO. GZ's wife already testified that the brother was running it. GZ and family can come right out and say they didn't know how much was in the account and since the brother never testified that he didn't know how much was in there, then how do you prove anyone lied?

If his brother had access the funds, he may have pocketed a large sum of $$. Have to wait and see who can access the funds from paypal.

I think it was already said in court that 50,000 went to GZ's living expenses. Are you saying the brother got that money for them from the account? I'm confused here.

Did anyone catch O'Mara trying to say he didn't know about the account to the prosecutor when they were heading back to the judges chambers ? the prosecutor was shaking his head then the sound went off. LOL

Yes! O'Mara 'whined' to prosecutor as they were leaving "Yeah but I didn't know"... right O'Mara. JMO

WHAT ?? bob kealing ‏ @bobkealing

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

Judge: Neither #Zimmerman nor his Atty will be at May 8 arraignment. Hearing over.

How can his lawyer not show up ?

I think I might faint. Another Florida case with $200,000 and some already spent. What is it with cases in Florida and not really indigent clients?

There has GOT to be long term housing that is cheaper than that. Good LORD. He'll really be indigent in three more months at the rate the money is being spent.

well, there was that nifty new suit too.

it is a lot of $$$ and I think it will do more damage than good because it appears they family lied and it also appears Mr Zimmerman's atty may have avoided knowing so he wouldn't have to admit the amount in court.

No kidding. WTF? Are they eating out for breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the Ritz on crab puffs or something? Holy moly, they are living like celebrities with using that much money in 30 to 45 days!!!! They don't even know what indigent means!

Paying for housing and perhaps protection, then add in meals and incidentals. Stuff can add up after a bit.

Bingo! Junkasaurus just recapped GZ's wife saying GZ's brother knew about the account during the bail hearing.
Can he/bro be held accountable for siphoning of funds? (sorry for that horrible spelling?)

I think it was already said in court that 50,000 went to GZ's living expenses. Are you saying the brother got that money for them from the account? I'm confused here.

I started watching the court coverage in the last 10 minutes, so I don't know who said what. Did O'Mara say that $50,000 was used as GZ's living expenses?

If he did, he'd be in a whole lot of trouble wouldn't he?
But I thought MOM stated that GZ used the funds, or GZ and family...that might include the brother. Hmmm...did the entire family and all the relatives go into hiding? Then, well...maybe that'd cost a lot. All JMO, of course.

WHAT ?? bob kealing ‏ @bobkealing

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

Judge: Neither #Zimmerman nor his Atty will be at May 8 arraignment. Hearing over.

How can his lawyer not show up ?

I thought GZ had to be at his own arraignment? Or at least his lawyer? I am totally baffled about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member