2008.09.11 Kristina Talks to Globe -- Sez Casey Guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.
09-30-08.jpg

No new information. They trumpet that Casey went to wild sex parties, that some think that chloroform was used to keep Caylee asleep during orgies, and that she may have been given Xanax.

O......M........G ! I wish I wasn't in my pj's already, I would go to the store right now.

Why are all of these friends now talking to trash mags? I thought LE might have needed her to testify, but I guess that is not the case.

WTF, is a 'soft death', that seems like a very odd choice of words.

Thanks for the find, Brini!!:blowkiss:

Most likely they are "talking" to the Globe, (which is a rag IMO), for the $$. IMO they get approx. $5000.00 to be interviewed. Not bad pocket change IMO !:eek:

I hate to say it - you dont know what is true in the article (sorry - but I havent read it yet). The reason that I am saying this is that a friend was interviewed by the Globe a couple of years back. He was a John Belushi impersonator by trade. When the article came out it stated that he thought he was the reincarnation of John Belushi and lived his wife as him. OMG was this farthest from the truth. Added that the article on the cover was, "Frozen head thawed - spoke gibberish". Need I say more...

The Globe certainly sensationalized a lot of articles during the Nat Holloway case.

I think the Globe is a "rag."

I have read the Inquirer and Star, the Globe's stories never looked real to me. Have others of you read it and do you put stock by what they print? If you do, I may have to go buy also and read the story. That lady tore at my heartstrings on the phone tapes.

Well it was the Inquirer that broke the John Edwards affair..I suppose just like KC lies..there are some truths in some of the Rags Mags stories..

RM did an interview with the Globe and said that Casey's disappointment was so big about missing the trip to Puerto Rico that she hatched a plot to do away with Caylee. Casey had told them she couldn't go because there was noone to watch Caylee. CA wouldn't babysit because she would have to use her vacation time.

"Famed Beverly Hills psychologist Dr. Lillian Glass agrees. "Missing that vacation...would send a selfish narcissist like Casey over the edge. Poor little Caylee was like a ball and chain to Casey. She got in the way of that trip and I'm 100 percent convinced that's what spelled Caylee's doom."

Casey really wanted to go", recalls RM. "She said she couldn't wait to get to Puerto Rico to party and have fun without all the restraints of home, especially little Caylee."

And The Globe claims there is a secret witness who can "rip the case wide open."

I haevn't heard of Kristina before! Do all of you know of her and think she's credible in this case?

Did this Kristina actually do the article. Can a paper get away with claiming that it was heard said all of this. Unless you can afford a lawyer how would you go after them if you didn't speak to them. Just wondering. She seemed so concerned about Caylee why go to a rag paper why not go NG or GVS.

I totally agree with you. I sincerely wonder if this interview was done by Kristina.

If someone does scan it, I'd suggest posting it somewhere and sending PM's with a link to those that ask to see it. You wouldn't want to get Tricia into trouble.

If someone is scanning it, would you please add me to the PM list? Thanks.

Yeah, I feel bad for Kristina. She and KC had been friends since high school. Now, her heart is really broken.

I don't blame her for selling her story, either.

I'm wondering if Kristina ever spoke with/ had any contact with Zenaida.

RM did an interview with the Globe and said that Casey's disappointment was so big about missing the trip to Puerto Rico that she hatched a plot to do away with Caylee. Casey had told them she couldn't go because there was noone to watch Caylee. CA wouldn't babysit because she would have to use her vacation time.

"Famed Beverly Hills psychologist Dr. Lillian Glass agrees. "Missing that vacation...would send a selfish narcissist like Casey over the edge. Poor little Caylee was like a ball and chain to Casey. She got in the way of that trip and I'm 100 percent convinced that's what spelled Caylee's doom."

Casey really wanted to go", recalls RM. "She said she couldn't wait to get to Puerto Rico to party and have fun without all the restraints of home, especially little Caylee."

And The Globe claims there is a secret witness who can "rip the case wide open."

I have to say, I used to not put any stock into the tabloids, but in recent years some seem to have alot of legit info. If this is true, it would be the most likely single motive that I have seen so far. Or could it be the straw that broke the camels back for Casey? Do we know how soon in advance they had been planning this trip? I was just thinking of the internet searches found on Casey's computer in the couple of months leading up to June. hmm..very interesting, thanks for posting!

I'm wondering if Kristina ever spoke with/ had any contact with Zenaida.

Don't think so because in the jailhouse phone call Kristina was asking about the name, how to spell it, etc.

Didn't CA wonder why Casey needed her to babysit? Why wouldn't Casey have just used Zanny the Nanny while she was gone?

I have to say, I used to not put any stock into the tabloids, but in recent years some seem to have alot of legit info. If this is true, it would be the most likely single motive that I have seen so far. Or could it be the straw that broke the camels back for Casey? Do we know how soon in advance they had been planning this trip? I was just thinking of the internet searches found on Casey's computer in the couple of months leading up to June. hmm..very interesting, thanks for posting!

IIRC, the article stated it was March.

I read the article while standing in line at the grocery store.

IIRC, the article stated it was March.

I read the article while standing in line at the grocery store.

Yes. RM said it was March that Casey told them she couldn't go to Puerto Rico. And The Globe said the internet searches began in March.

I forgot: "The witness, who insiders say is expecting to be subpoenad, claims to have minute by minute details about EXACTLY what happened to the 2-year old, including how and when she was murdered - and where her little body was dumped." I find it hard to believe but would they claim such specific details without any basis?

You know what is the sad part if so about what RM has said…
Casey was upset that she couldn't go because of Caylee…
PLEASE… she didn't even have a job to pay for this trip so once again lets blame the poor little girl for the reason why you couldn't go…

Unbelievable… I wish she would just talk ano hey this circuit over with…

You know what is the sad part if so about what RM has said…
Casey was upset that she couldn't go because of Caylee…
PLEASE… she didn't even have a job to pay for this trip so once again lets blame the poor little girl for the reason why you couldn't go…

Unbelievable… I wish she would just talk ano hey this circuit over with…

This is trashy and wish kristina didn't do this interview. I think lower of her and her word now.

Yep, these kids will be asked about their media stories and appearances in court, if this case goes that far, and the defense will probably attempt to make them look bad for having done media, like they are exagerating and dissembling for the $$. These articles and interviews will be used to attempt to discredit their testimony. I wish they'd all just go to ground until this mess is finally over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592