2008.10.16 WFTV reports NEW witness list #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible that the straw hat is less like the style my mother would wear and more of the style that hollywood was sporting a couple years ago? I think Denise Richards wore this style alot, it looks like a cowboy hat but is made out of straw...

I sincerely hope that this is not the person that emailed and PM'd me several times while TES was in orlando and was discounted then.

If it is Channel 6 had better do their fact checking prior to televising this interview. Their have been enough folks looking to get air time on this baby, I'm over it. If I am wrong, I will apologize.

If I'm right, I will post the email on here, This person is/was a poster here, it was not a PM.

I'm still kind of new - with all due respect, why would he PM you? Are you a reporter?

Coley, I've found that I agree with everything you post. Great minds, right? You are so right...that is exactly what I thought! First, I thought GA, then...no (because I am of the camp that thinks GA is the only innocent) and then it hit me! LA is always dressed "nicely" everytime we see (correction SAW) him...

:woohoo:

I just know that TL reminds me of some of my friends and the only time they dress up is at night going out. If I recall LA is, like you said, always nicely dressed and on his phone.

I'm still kind of new - with all due respect, why would he PM you? Are you a reporter?

Blink, is a very knowledgeable "sheep". IMO :)

YEah, was the reporter a little green under the collar? I was yelling at my computer when I watched it: "HOw old was he?" "What color hair did he have?!" I mean, seriously....
It would be great if new witness guy would give us a real description of the man. Was he older or younger? Was he gray headed or dark headed? :X

have to agree with you here Chilly. When we moved to this area 3 years ago, we watched all three local news channels a couple of times to decide which station would be our choice to get local info from. WFTV is not the one we chose:) Sometimes they are in such a rush to get stuff on air, they make really serious mistakes and then have to back track. And other times they are just flat out wrong!

This is VERY VERY TRUE! I know when Ethan had his accident the news was ALL OVER THE PLACE... trying to get info from anyone that would talk and there was SOOOOOOO many things they reported that were flat out wrong..... this was also the case with Ashley and Miranda (if it doesn't come from the horse's mouth then I don't think it is reliable!) ....

but that is the news for ya.... they just want to be the FIRST one with the scoop! Sad for the friends and family that have to go thru it.....

She is not a reporter, but she is very active concerning Caylee's investigation and other investigations involving the missing. :) I know I have utmost respect for Blink.

Okay...um...what's a "sheep"? <---Stupid newbie

Blinks, avatar is of a sheep and the quote on it says "Blink was not like the other sheep" so I'd figure it would be a quick laugh. Long day looking at this screen
:bang:

I think they should give this guy a polygraph, and see how this goes (if he agrees, etc)

I know this is slightly off topic, but the woman that saw KC said she was wearing a baseball when she allegedly spotted her. Well, maybe that's why KC threw out the "Show us your Shamrocks" hat a while back. Maybe that's the hat she was spotted. In. Maybe LE either leaked that info to the family early on, or maybe KC just started to worry that she was seen in it, so she threw it out. And since the hat looked cut or torn, maybe it got hung up on thorns or branches in the woods. Or maybe she deliberately tore it before she threw it out, so that if LE questioned her, she would have had a "valid" reason for getting rid of it. I want to know if that hat was found in the car at all....I guess I need to go look that up now:)

Okay, I don't want to get in trouble. Sorry for the slightly off topic;)

That makes alot of sense. You might be on to something.

Blink, is a very knowledgeable "sheep". IMO :)

She is not a reporter, but she is very active concerning Caylee's investigation and other investigations involving the missing. :) I know I have utmost respect for Blink.

I get both those things. I guess I don't know how to put what I am asking without sounding...well...snarky maybe? Maybe what I am asking is "How did he pick Blink to PM and in what context?

LOL, O my No, just a lil ole houswife donning a sheep costume for fun is all, I reckon..:blowkiss:

But seriously, I dunno, you would have to ask the source.

((((Seahorseladydi)))) Good to see you and glad you are here!!! Hugs~

Yes, media can and do get plenty wrong! Ugh! It is so frustrating. I can imagine how heartbreaking and very aggravating at the same time it is for the families in stories when the facts are presented incorrectly.

However, this story in particular is from the man himself taken at the exact location where he claims this all took place. I don't know if he is credible, but the more I reason this out with other information we have gathered...the more I think it is possible. At least, I am not going to discount it yet and keep digging into it further if we can. It goes more towards his credibility than the station's at this point.

Hey, Blink...do you remember Cindy wearing red sunglasses in a photo with Caylee?! I know there is one where she is wearing sunglasses that I have seen a zillion times, but don't know for certain they were red.

Yes! Exactly right!! That appears to be it.

That's my best guess too. While on one of the searches, we were off on a side road from Boggy Creek, but I don't remember exactly where we were. It was no where near any thick woods like this.

here is a copy of that account...is not clear to me, Man or Woman...I found it on wordpress...search terms casey, highway, shovel, 417, I-4....

"What I don’t understand is that there is apparently only one person assigned at each hotline location because I have tried to call and get either a busy signal or a message stating “this number is not accepting calls at this time”. I finally got through to the officer in charge of the case and left a voice mail to no avail. He has never called me back. Let’s just say that on June 27th we (my friend and I) took the 417 north from my office in Kissimmee to avoid the traffic on I-4. At one point on I-4 spotted a young lady about 30 feet to the right of the shoulder of the road lifing a short shovel out of the trunk of her light colored pontiac. I thought it was preculiar and made the comment to my friend to make a mental note that if anyone turns up missing we know where they may be burried (at the time I thought I was joking). My friend called me cynical and paranoid, and I told him he was probably right. My come-back was “yeah, you’re probably right. Maybe she’s just digging up wildflowers or burrying a pet if she lives in an apartment and doesn’t have a yard to burry it in. When the news hit that Caylee was missing it didn’t occur to me until I once again took 417 north another time to avoid traffic and as I came to that spot I had a vision of the young girl again. I litterally had to pull off to the side of the road to compose myself. I came home and asked my friend if he recalled our conversation. He said yes, but he said don’t be surprised if they don’t listen to you. Because I couldn’t reach anyone that would listen at the sherrif’s department, I emailed Gale XX XXXX the other evening. She still hasn’t called me. There had to be other people driving along 417 on June 27th that saw what I saw. The traffic was pretty heavy at 6PM. I am sure about the date because my friend dropped me off at work in Kissimmee, barrowed my car to do some marketing for his business in the Kissimmee area and then picked me up. I have credit card receipts from discount movie tickets I purchased as gifts that day. If you recall the gas cans that George Anthony found in the daughter’s car were recovered on the 24th of June. The car was abandonned and towed from Amscott on the 27th of June in the evening."

This was the womans report of events that I heard quite some time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CelionYerkash