2008.10.16 WFTV reports NEW witness list #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says she was on 417 and the person was off to the right of the roadway about 30 ft. This would not be the same area where we are discussing since it would have to be to the left of 417 if you were coming from Kissimmee.

This is VERY VERY TRUE! I know when Ethan had his accident the news was ALL OVER THE PLACE... trying to get info from anyone that would talk and there was SOOOOOOO many things they reported that were flat out wrong..... this was also the case with Ashley and Miranda (if it doesn't come from the horse's mouth then I don't think it is reliable!) ....

but that is the news for ya.... they just want to be the FIRST one with the scoop! Sad for the friends and family that have to go thru it.....

O/T

Di- Ethans playground is so beautiful! I keep you and your family in my prayers.. you are so strong! such an inspiration :blowkiss:

Okay..about the well dressed guy who the witness believes might have been pretending to fish on a bridge around the area he saw KC...

I live in an apartment complex that is nestled in an out of the way area here in the Tampa Bay Florida area and we have a huge natural lake .... almost every morning there is this guy who parks in our parking lot who does not even live here, he's dressed for work and goes fishing..he fishes..talks on his phone..stays 15-20 minutes...leaves..comes back a day or 2 later..

All I am saying is it could just be a local guy who grew up fishing there, now he has a job he has to dress well for and fishes for the stress release..

I would like to know if he saw KC though..maybe he will see the report and come forward if the story is true..the witness seems pretty sure he saw KC.

I get both those things. I guess I don't know how to put what I am asking without sounding...well...snarky maybe? Maybe what I am asking is "How did he pick Blink to PM and in what context?

Blink has been an active part in some of the investigations surrounding this case and it is well known so I'm sure the poster just knew that and figured Blink was the best person to give the information to so it could be handed over to the proper people. OK?

Blinks, avatar is of a sheep and the quote on it says "Blink was not like the other sheep" so I'd figure it would be a quick laugh. Long day looking at this screen
:bang:
Coley...thanks...delayed laugh from me now...lolololol (long day look at the screen for me too, first at work, now at home...man, I'm pathetically wrapped up in this case....)

Blink has been an active part in some of the investigations surrounding this case and it is well known so I'm sure the poster just knew that and figured Blink was the best person to give the information to so it could be handed over to the proper people. OK?

Well it's OK with me, I just thought it was strange. Excuse me!

Why would she do it during the day when she could be seen by many people, and not wait until nighttime? Or just before dark? Not saying I don't think this isn't credible, but it just seems really risky to do it in broad daylight like that. Especially wearing a "big straw hat and red sunglasses" - that kind of getup would definitely stick out in a witness's mind.

Because it would get in the way of her night life :p

I get both those things. I guess I don't know how to put what I am asking without sounding...well...snarky maybe? Maybe what I am asking is "How did he pick Blink to PM and in what context?

Believe it or not this happens more then you think... sorry to be so off topic.... sometimes people just "feel" more comfortable with someone who knows all the in's and out's of the case...

ok... back to topic... sorry :crazy:

It is a little strange that his story is so much like the other "eyewitness"

hasn't LE searched those woods?

*off topic again*sorry, I have ADD and get sidetracked easy*Thank you SS.. I am trying to be more active and up to date... and Thank you One.. hugs to you both! ;)

Well it's OK with me, I just thought it was strange. Excuse me!

PB, if it makes you feel better, I knew what you were trying to ask...I just didn't know the answer for you. And I also know what it's like to not feel up-to-date on some of this stuff. Don't worry about it.

Anyone recall seeing a photo of Cindy with sunglasses while outside with Caylee? What color were they?

Looking at pictures searching Red Sunglasses so far this is all I see.

miscpics071.jpg

Ok,
What one would wear to go fishing? Its warm down there. Jeans, shorts or something close to it. A t-shirt or short sleave polo type shirt.
Now taking into account what this guy was wearing himself while on TV. He had a pair of chino or dockers type shorts. Not saying that was the name brand of them just I can't come up with any other way to describe them. His shirt was a short sleeved pullover type like a polo. He said the man fishing was well dressed. So does this mean dress pants and shirt or about what he was wearing himself? Otherwise I don't think he would have used the term 'well' dressed. He din't say in work clothes so I would take that to me he though he was over dressed for fishing.

Why would someone be fishing there. It does not appear to be close to any industry and the closet access road is that Richad J. Johnson Blvd that goes past some type of plant or factory. That road appears to be the only access road real close by so if it was someone that is fishing on a break from work it would have to be close by. There was also nothing said about another car being parked on the side of the road so is this guys assumption that this man had to be with the women with the hat and sunglasses.
If someone followed the tracks to that bridge looks like it would be a bit of hike. I could see someone maybe walking the tracks to get there to fish if they didn't have a car then why would they get dressed up to go fishing?

Why would she do it during the day when she could be seen by many people, and not wait until nighttime? Or just before dark? Not saying I don't think this isn't credible, but it just seems really risky to do it in broad daylight like that. Especially wearing a "big straw hat and red sunglasses" - that kind of getup would definitely stick out in a witness's mind.

If there are alligators in that vicinity, then she may have feared too much for her own safety to go in there at night...

Sorry.. I just noticed my post are rather out dated. I start a post and family needs me.. then I finish the post.. and sound like an idiot.. Well.. I am that.. LOL!

Suppose it was her...who would the well dressed man be? LA? GA? I wouldn't think many of her friends would be considered men who "dress well" depending on what the man saw. I guess it depends on his reference point as to what he considers is "well dressed".

That reporter just didn't ask the right questions!!

Anthony L. is a well dressed man-wears collars and ties from his photos at the club...I'm just sayin'...

PB, if it makes you feel better, I knew what you were trying to ask...I just didn't know the answer for you. And I also know what it's like to not feel up-to-date on some of this stuff. Don't worry about it.

I guess what I was really thinking was...If this guy was somebody who frequented these kind of sites, then yes maybe he would pick someone link Blink34 who many people feel is very knowledgable. But, if he frequented the sites often enogh to know that, then he probably would have the knowledge himself to know who to go to whether it be LE or the media.
On the other hand, if he didn't know the right place to go with his information and he Googled to check out sites such as WS and others, then how would he know to pick Blink34?

Does that make sense?

Hey, Blink...do you remember Cindy wearing red sunglasses in a photo with Caylee?! I know there is one where she is wearing sunglasses that I have seen a zillion times, but don't know for certain they were red.

I know the photo, and no, they are not red. It is the one where Caylee has them on next to her as well- no?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...932,-81.330006&spn=0.008437,0.021672&t=h&z=16 It is right there halfway between Access RD and where Boggy jogs towards the Northeast.

Thanks for the link to that map. I live around here and I did not know where Boggy Creek Road was. Now that I see where it is, it's no wonder I didn't know. There would never be an occasion that I would need to be down there way south of the Airport. I don't see why Cindy and Casey would have been there either. I think I did hear that they were headed to the Bee Line Expressway and that's curious too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57