2009.03.12 Casey Anthony Motion Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
First pic of Gerado getting FHRUSTRATED...

Do you speak English, Jose???

Second pic...
Jose, getting a tutoring lesson.....

Third pic...
Casey.. just a reminder.. no matter how much you love the camera.. do not look at it.

Attachments

• speakenglish.JPG
    speakenglish.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Tutor.JPG
    Tutor.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 64
  • whispertoCasey.JPG
    whispertoCasey.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 73
I think I just lost an hour and ten minutes of my life listening to Baez's garbage.

So Baez is saying that the state hid the fact that they had entimological(sp?) evidence?

Why the hell is he bringing A-Rod into this?! He is PATHETIC!!

Does he really think that this inane line of questioning is going to help get his client off. He needs more than "You did not tell the defense at the right time that the bag went to Tennesee" You got WAY BIGGER PROBLEMS THAN THAT JB

JBaez's now complaining that Dr. Haskell should've been listed on the SA witness list prior to Nov. 11 - so the defense would've known who he was for the SA.

Actually Lee crediblity will be in question also. this is a waste IMO. JB is grand standing.

Can't he be discredited with the evidence from the Spector trial?

I hope so. IMO, it's awfully suspicious Lee found this and CSI didn't. I think he planted it!

JB is talking about sanctions because they were granted access to the car. Items were removed from the car without notifying the defense. JB talking about SA changing witness list and not listing Dr. Haskel.

Now JB is making baseball annologies. Comparing Dr. Haskel (sp?) to A. Rod.

whining because bag was sent and dr lee couldn't look at it..

Will he STOP with the baseball analagies??? What he's pissed is that the State got an expert he probably wanted.

JB Haskell renowned entomoligist--baseball analogy---Lee can't ask Haskell question so we want cooperation on disclosing info

JBaez saying that Dr. Haskell might have had questions that went unanswered. hehehe
Good try, JB.
This is going to be denied. In whole.

OMG did he just compare Dr. Haskell to A-Rod?

He's like, "its like seeing A-Rod is on the other team. It means... it means A-Rod is on the team." What he means is, it means the other side is going to kick-butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592