2009.04.09 - George Anthony Deposition (video link included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GA: "You guys have torn apart my family so much
7 every single one of you, every single one of you. You
8 don't realize what you've done to us and you don't care."
snipped

This sounds familiar. Isn't this the same rant he gave the reporters back in the summer in front of the A house. Does he write them down, memorize them and file them in his memory bank for future use.

We got the impression George's grand jury testimony was truthful. I respected that. I thought he loved his daughter, but had some principles. Even when he appeared to lie in TV interviews, drove the sign around, and was repeatedly accused of being the family weakling, I still gave him credit for being truthful when it counted, in his police interview and grand jury testimony.

In this deposition, he appears to think he's showing strength. Instead, I think he's now shown the very weakness he's been accused of. He's caved in for Cindy and the killer of his grandchild. He'll lie under oath and there will be no member of Caylee's family who will stand up for her or for the truth.

I was really hoping "oath" meant something to him... it had seemed to until today.

George says he and Cindy haven't made any money off 'this story'. "I'm not into that."

*THUD*

I need a nice soft mattress... I seem to keep keeling over...

Here you go------->:couch:<------I'll guard the place for you.

GA: "You guys have torn apart my family so much
7 every single one of you, every single one of you. You
8 don't realize what you've done to us and you don't care."

No George, I'm pretty sure KC took care of tearing your family apart back in July when she murdered your beautiful granddaughter and threw her away like garbage. :slap:

My God. This is the epitome of the dysfunction in this family. No one takes responsibility for their actions!

Unbelievable.

Aside from repeating everything that you have all said...

GA looks like he's getting some melanoma on his head. He needs to use some sunscreen.

Uh, wait a minute:

Morgan: Do you have a belief...who would be on your list for potential people that did this?

GA: I can't discuss anything about my daughter any further with you.

Morgan: Is any Zenaida Gonzales on that list?

GA: No.

Doesn't this sound like Casey is on his list????

What I can't understand is why Baez or someone from his office isn't at these depositions protecting KC's rights etc. So far GA has screwed her case royally. Are GA and CA going to be major witnesses for KC? They are lying up a storm and are going to be torn apart and this civil trial and you can bet the prosecution in the criminal trial are going to use all of this.

Another case where Baez is ineffective council.

George's depo would have gone so much easier for him if he just answered the questions.

This one was interesting:

Q Is any Zenaida Gonzalez, any Zenaida Gonzalez,
2 on that list?
3 MR. CONWAY: Answer that.

4 A No.

He may very well be doing what Cindy wants, but he's not doing his daughter and the case against her any favors.

Ohh, I know- neither is Cindy. Never has

They have no fear of perjury........just wait for the trial, they will both lie through their teeth. I'm so sick of these liars.

Of course they will because they've successfully purjured themselves countless times thus far without repercussions from LE. This is what you get when you allow people to walk all over you, or all over LE and the courts. Whether they're allowed to escape the repercussions of their actions because people are too compassionate or too lazy to yank them up short, they will only behave even worse because you've lost their respect.

Look at Casey's behavior for an example. And now look at her loathsome family following her example.

We got the impression George's grand jury testimony was truthful. I respected that. I thought he loved his daughter, but had some principles. Even when he appeared to lie in TV interviews, drove the sign around, and was repeatedly accused of being the family weakling, I still gave him credit for being truthful when it counted, in his police interview and grand jury testimony.

In this deposition, he appears to think he's showing strength. Instead, I think he's now shown the very weakness he's been accused of. He's caved in for Cindy and the killer of his grandchild. He'll lie under oath and there will be no member of Caylee's family who will stand up for her or for the truth.

I never got the impression GA was truthful in his Grand Jury testimony. From everything else I had seen and heard from him, I figured he probably lied through his teeth to the Grand Jury as well.

IMO, GA and CA are equal partners.

Well, poot--------thats scary. So, that would hold up in court? He can sit there and say what he wants and they can stop him? I'm loosin grip on this fan. All the azz has to say is "I will" and this whole thang was useless?

Say it ain't so! :eek:

What I can't understand is why Baez or someone from his office isn't at these depositions protecting KC's rights etc. So far GA has screwed her case royally. Are GA and CA going to be major witnesses for KC? They are lying up a storm and are going to be torn apart and this civil trial and you can bet the prosecution in the criminal trial are going to use all of this.

Another case where Baez is ineffective council.

Morgan made the very same point about the lack of presence from her attorney. They should have never filed a counter suit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member