2009.04.20 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody but Casey wouldn't have left Caylee so close to the road.

George wouldn't have left items from his own house with Caylee's body.

George wouldn't have left Amy's resume and phone number in the car. The notebook with all of the Mrs. ALs wouldn't be left in the car. The resume and Mrs. ALs and receipts in the trunk with Tony's roommate's sig were like MAPS that would disclose to ANYBODY where Casey was.

That's why I just don't see Casey having anyone help her. There ddn't seem to be any sort of common sense thought behind anything that was done - leaving the car at Amscot, disposing of Caylee's remains just off the street so near her home, the lies Casey told that were so quickly proven as lies, etc. If there had been anyone else involved, I would think there would have been more careful planning. Not to mention, no one else had a motive.

Video of GA: "I'm going to stand beside my daughter no matter what".

During depo he refuses to answer question as to who he believes may have killed Caylee and refuses to answer any further questions about Casey.

CA giving a long list of people who have watched Caylee. CA believes there is a Zanny but failed to mention her name when reciting the other names.

Marc Klaas on. Nancy bringing up that CA said she had addresses for the nanny but never tried to contact/look for her. MK: the truth doesn't change, it's becoming more and more apparent that they're covering up for Casey. He wouldn't sit down with Oprah; has no expectations that OW will let them off easy.

That statement, (bolded by me) signifying their actions, is possibly the worst thing he could have said if he ever wanted to help Casey. His credibility (which IMO, never existed) was blown out of the water with this one statement.

I just posted the following on the Zanny thread:

Here is the portion of the Sawgrass visitation card with ZG's name that Harry G. (not ZG) filled out. Notice how the "C" and the "-" on the first line match the style of the "G" on the second line. IMHO, Harry started to write the last name first on the first line using a poor-quality pen, then quickly realized the card wanted the first name first. :doh: So he wrote that and then made sure the last-name lined up on the next line with the first name.

View attachment 3422

Raise your hand if you have made this first name / last name error on your own in the recent past :wave:.

Harry also left off the "z" at the end of her name. Unusual? All I can offer is the following anectodal evidence. I have a German last name with an "et" in it. I cannot tell you how many times people transpose those letters to "te", giving me a Hispanic sounding name. :doh:

All I can say is raise your hand if someone has misspelled your name recently. :wave:

I have a Hispanic last name and it is never spelled or pronounced correctly.

Dr. saying Casey was totally detached from Caylee; surprised someone didn't pick up on the car's odor before she abandoned it.

Talking about Casey driving around town the morning of the 27th circling around. LP on, reminding us that Mrs. Sanchez at Amscot said the car was there @ 7am. He's questioning whether Casey was even in her own car that morning driving around. He does say leaving the car was bait to be stolen.

Who in the heck is going to steal a car that reeks of death?
Doesn't she have a friend that worked at Amscot? Was it this Amscot?

It's a victim's conference in Conn, May 13, the A's will be there speaking. It's in part 2 of Patty G's video almost at the end.

So, to me------they will be goin on the OW show to chat about kidf. or their own thangy org.

I think Nancy is wrong.

10 The videotaped deposition of CINDY ANTHONY taken
11 pursuant to Notice on behalf of the ...

ALSO PRESENT: Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez
George Anthony

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0409/19141276.pdf

During George's testimony, Cindy was not listed as being there, and I don't believe she was.

http://www.wftv.com/blank/19139582/detail.html

I haven't caught up on the thread yet so this may have alread been addressed...

George could be at Cindy's depo because his was already complete. They are seperated before the depo and until Cindy is seated for hers. I hope that made sense. Pretty much once you are done with your statement you can be present for others.

I am not convinced the body was not moved. I believe it was off Boggy Creek first and then moved to Suburban when they believed it had been "thoroughly searched" as was reported.

The "perfect" place for a body is an area which has already been cleared in searches.

Was Boggy Creek Rd. the area where GA was spotted standing outside his car looking at the woods?

George's garage and shed are meticulously kept. So are all of the Anthony vehicles.

Even if George wasn't former LE, he's still meticulous and orderly.

Casey's car was a mess. Caylee was bagged and dumped in a laundry bag from the Anthony house with stuff from the Anthony house. That isn't the way George would have done it.

But then if KC had already stuffed her baby in 2 trash bags that were in the trunk---then the family wouldn't have known what was in the bag. I really wouldn't think at that point they would open it to examine it. Something made GA puke at that interview and I have never gotten my mind away from that. Just one of them thangs that goes up on the shelf in your mind. KWIM?

Who in the heck is going to steal a car that reeks of death?
Doesn't she have a friend that worked at Amscot? Was it this Amscot?

I believe this was the Special K person listed on KC's cell who works in an administrative position at Amscot (not sure where) - but who got a call from KC around the time the car was towed (can't remember the thread but will look).

What struck me tonight, and has been sitting in the back of my head for awhile was that JG quote NG flashed when he tells LE how he thinks he is being set up by the A's for a drowning accident in the pool.

I had always thought that GA and CA had emphasized the pool ladder/gate event in their LE interviews initially to preface an accidental drowning situation for KC if she cared to use it. But hearing it again tonight made me think they might have had another purpose - to intimate that JG could have had access to the pool that week as well - (at a time of course when KC's pings would locate her elsewhere).

Really! How did I miss this, too? How did he keep his trap shut during her depo?

I am guessing, but I seriously doubt he was there for the full deposition. My guess is after she took the oath or right before he was asked to leave.

I was thinking the same thing Turbo

She was definitely at her house that morning..

So somebody gave her a ride from her home to the Car

Either that or she Walked, Took a Cab or Bus........Which I doubt

She could not have walked to or from Amscot to the Anthony's house. It is wayyy too far.
She was at ALs apt then dropped the car off at Amscot early. Someone in the family either brought her food or picked her up and brought her back to Amscot.

I believe this was the Special K person listed on KC's cell who works in an administrative position at Amscot (not sure where) - but who got a call from KC around the time the car was towed (can't remember the thread but will look).

What struck me tonight, and has been sitting in the back of my head for awhile was that JG quote NG flashed when he tells LE how he thinks he is being set up by the A's for a drowning accident in the pool.

I had always thought that GA and CA had emphasized the pool ladder/gate event in their LE interviews initially to preface an accidental drowning situation for KC if she cared to use it. But hearing it again tonight made me think they might have had another purpose - to intimate that JG could have had access to the pool that week as well - (at a time of course when KC's pings would locate her elsewhere).

:slap:Hey lil kid. You got here---finally. LOL I think this was put in the "Script" when the "Script" was being written. And I think somebody had that house bugged and they heard the A's and all their plans. Hey, with technology today------bet you----wanna bet----well, punk---do ya? LMAO------I lub you Beans.:blowkiss:

Was Boggy Creek Rd. the area where GA was spotted standing outside his car looking at the woods?

Yes, Boggy Creek Road is in the middle of nowhere - close the Anthony home and the Orange County - Osceola County lines. Osceola County is where Kissimmee is which is where Baez has his office.
Boggy Creek is where GA was spotted looking at the woods.

And I am SURE the show tickets they will provide to "get their mind off their troubles"..............

Oh yes, the shows ..
Mustn't forget the entertainment, heaven forbid the Anthonys get a chance to think .. :rolleyes:

I have a Hispanic last name and it is never spelled or pronounced correctly.

I have a very English name and it is never spelled or pronounced correctly, or should I say 'pronunciated' (in Antonese). :)

Bold is mine...
If the car smelled as bad as they say it did.. WHO in their right mind would even want to steal it.... :waitasec::waitasec:

I Love your avie..... JC & Little Angel CAYLEE walking
hand and hand.... :blowkiss: She's Happy w/ HIM ! ! ! He is watching over
her.... unlike KC cause she was 2 busy !!!!:mad::mad::mad:
JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

I just posted the following on the Zanny thread:

Here is the portion of the Sawgrass visitation card with ZG's name that Harry G. (not ZG) filled out. Notice how the "C" and the "-" on the first line match the style of the "G" on the second line. IMHO, Harry started to write the last name first on the first line using a poor-quality pen, then quickly realized the card wanted the first name first. :doh: So he wrote that and then made sure the last-name lined up on the next line with the first name.

View attachment 3422

Raise your hand if you have made this first name / last name error on your own in the recent past :wave:.

Harry also left off the "z" at the end of her name. Unusual? All I can offer is the following anectodal evidence. I have a German last name with an "et" in it. I cannot tell you how many times people transpose those letters to "te", giving me a Hispanic sounding name. :doh:

All I can say is raise your hand if someone has misspelled your name recently. :wave:

ITA and the tiny dash in front of the Z looks like it's not a dash at all but rather part of the Z but the ink skipped. jmo

That "C" on the first line looks just like an unfinished "G", like a ball-point pen that skips.

I think it's highly likely that Harry G. made the same mistake that all of us have made - thinking it was last name first, when it was first name first. Once he realized the mistake, he went on to write the first name, Zenaida, and then to the second line and wrote the surname. Many people would have scribbled out or crossed out that "C" on the first line, indicating an error, but he didn't.
I was thinking the C was because the guy asked, what's your name, and when he first heard it he may have thought it started with a C, but then he asked or she volunteered the spelling found that it was with a Z. Maybe he wasn't familiar with the name. I never heard of it before this case at least.
cenaida, zenaida
Get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members