2009.04.22 & 2009.04.23 GA & CA Excl. Intvw: CBS The Early Show (Inc. Outtakes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Channel 6 said at their earlier news hour that they would show more at 11 and I guess after that it'll be available on their ClickOrlando site.

The other thread is closed, but I noticed at around 2:14 minute fourteen second mark Cindy seems to say "I could smell",then changes it to "When I say Casey I could tell something was wrong" she totally slipped on that.

I agree. I heard that too. That's why I believe they should speak on all the talk shows.

They are only digging a bigger hole for themselves.

The other thread is closed, but I noticed at around 2:14 minute fourteen second mark Cindy seems to say "I could smell",then changes it to "When I say Casey I could tell something was wrong" she totally slipped on that.

Great catch, elley mae. You know that quote of her's about the car smelling like a dead body, is always on the tip or her tongue. It's always on her mind. I'll bet she just can't get it out of her head. That's why she made that slip. I for one hope Cindy forever recalls that odor and how she described it during the 911 call.
jmo

CA says that KC was very inquisitive growing up, and she loved to read. George used to take her to the library and she would get 4 or 5 books and read them all in a week. Hmmm? Is she talking about KC or that movie "Matilda"?

Per the outtakes: Cindy doesn't know what she CAN do? How about supporting Caylee... give Caylee a voice. Cindy doesn't have to turn on Casey to do it... she can still hold Casey responsible and love her at the same time, but put forth the truth in support of holding Casey responsible. A lot of parents out there are doing just that with their loved ones that have murdered or committed other crimes... it's not unusual.

Poor Caylee... the people that she turned to for her love and support have now abandoned her, it seems.

Why would Casey thank her mother for calling LE, after the FIRST 911 call, (cause Casey 'couldn't') per Cindy? I thought that the 1st call was just regarding the 'grand theft' and/or money? So why would she thank her then?...hmmm... :waitasec:

ETA-sorry, that was in the interview, not the outtakes, I was watching both..

Why would Casey thank her mother for calling LE, after the FIRST 911 call, (cause Casey 'couldn't') per Cindy? I thought that the 1st call was just regarding the 'grand theft' and/or money? So why would she thank her then?...hmmm... :waitasec:

ETA-sorry, that was in the interview, not the outtakes, I was watching both..

Cindy might have said I will drop the grand theft auto charge, the 401K payback charge, bank charge/credit card charge to just get an answer of where Caylee was from her. Just a guess.

It seems that the family always outwitted the other, clever, well maybe not GA as he has some feelings that are correct but when he lies, boy does he get animated with expressions. Now the wittiest ones are trying to cover for the precious one & make us all believe them after the tapes, doc dumps, witnesses, their actions, & evidence have been released. Wow. The jurors will hear and see way more than we have available. They need to stay out of the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RickyStebbins78