2009.05.13 Larry King Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy thinks KC was arrested because she lied about where she worked and when asked why she lied, CA says she doesn't know, maybe so KC could be with Caylee more...

HuH?

What about ....

The 2 Cadaver dogs ...

The hair with the death band...

The Chloroform...

The computer searches...

The lies about Zenaida..

Oh.....And the fact that she never reported Caylee missing

Cindy is not very happy the way this interview is going......drumming her fingers and getting red in the face........I don't think that G C or B were expecting a lot of these questions.

Whattt?? BC said there was no sticker on the duct tape...

BC is playing games. There was residue of adhesive in the SHAPE of a heart, that matched a sticker they had also found. Therefore Brad can say no STICKER on the tape.

"Caylee's Song" being sung with video clips of Caylee and GA/CA sitting there listening to it.

Oh, Cindy thinks Casey may have been lying about going to work so that Casey could spend more time with Caylee?? I mean, wasn't she babysitting Caylee during a lot of these "work sessions?"

And there was no residue on the duct tape?
OMG...if that isn't a load of carp I don't know what is! I can't believe CA expects people to believe this stuff!

Would someone PLEASE ask the Anthony's this question:

Please give 5 very specific examples of actions you took when Caylee was missing that will exemplify why you should have a role in assisting other families with missing children. Did you do any searching? Did you cojoin forces with repected search teams like TES? etc.

Be specific please, if you want a single dime to be donated, please express VERY clearly exactly what you bring to the table as experts able to help other families.

Does anyone know which police department he worked for? Mayberry?

No unkindness intended but he doesn't come across as someone with a detective's mind.

~*

You shouldn't slander Mayberrry that way!!! :p

Cindy looked like she wanted to say something about the "suspect" she has in mind...lets see who could that be ?
It must be JG. What I'd like to know is if they believe their daughter so much why didn't both of them say "ZFG"???

LK........detectives say things found with remains match things in the Anthony home. Questions deferred to BC who says to wait until trial. He says the states case is weak.

George responding to question from a caller: says when he worked as a detective he never had any conclusion until he had everything in front of him. Cindy says Casey was arrested because she lied.

ya think

Cindy is not very happy the way this interview is going......drumming her fingers and getting red in the face........I don't think that G C or B were expecting a lot of these questions.

:::sleuther glee here::::::woohoo:

(would love to have her lose her cool on camera)

Does anyone know which police department he worked for? Mayberry?

No unkindness intended but he doesn't come across as someone with a detective's mind.

~*

LOL.....:clap:

I needed that Laugh...!!

BOLDED BY BOSTON

CASEY HAS NO ALIBI.

That fact will resonate loud and clear with the jury regardless of how many interviews the Anthony's give proclaiming their daughter's innocence.

DT

It must be JG. What I'd like to know is if they believe their daughter so much why didn't both of them say "ZFG"???

Because they don't want to be sued too. They'd lose all the money they've collected. :rolleyes:

My god I think CA and GA along with BC should just keep their traps shut until trial. The more they talk the more things change and they contradict themselves. Now she is saying it was sour milk instead of pizza in the trunk. Come on i do not believe that at all. Also with BC saying there was no heart shape sticker on the duct tape. Then what was that discovery pic they showed of it.

5 minutes ago CA: "KC wasn't doing anything weird. I don't know what weird is."

Now -when asked about going out, her behavior, "she was grieving, people do strange things when the greive."

Just one of the many inconsistencies.

Hrrrm... why was she 'grieving' while Caylee was allegedly still alive, CA? That makes zero sense!!!

Grieving while looking for clues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member