2009.05.13 Larry King Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foundation is to preserve Caylee's memory. Thought about this back in September. The money is for counseling for families. They're going to give the bears to the police dept.

Cindy saying no salaries paid.........Cindy is president, and GA and LA are also on the board along with non-family members.

(Bet those other people are from KFN)

Whoops...cindy almost SLIPPED! There's no proof that she DIDN'T do it....but there's a lot of proof that....

Yeah that was confusing. She ended up saying that there is no proof that she didn't do it (which means she did it? right???) jmo

I don't understand.....what's the purpose of the bear? Are they selling it? Giving it away? I didn't quite catch that.....don't speak the A language very well.

Lee works for an event management company....isn't that what KC said she was doing for her fake job??

There was more than one picture with her in the blue dress....and she wasn't working...she was WORKIN' IT....not working. How was she working that night if she didn't have a job?!

Guess Cindy forgot about the pictures of Casey at Fusian with the BLACK dress!

CA: The foundation is to preserve Caylee's memory. We thought of this back in Sept.

(BEFORE SHE WAS FOUND DEAD!!!!)

Oh, for the for the love of chocolate, chips & soda pop! She just can't help herself, can she?

They're talking about the foundation now. CA is holding a "Caylee bear". The bears are going to be given to LE, first responders, so they can give them to children.

I am sorry if this sounds cold but I wouldnt want my children to have one of those bears for any reason. The are a reminder of how a jealous self centered self absorbed Bit$$ took her daughters life so she could party it up

CA: There was only one picture, with the blue dress...only one picture.....(trails off)....(quietly adds) and she was actually working that day.

OMG!!! just OMG!!!

HAHAHA caller on the question about the pics and outfits. CA seems to have an answer for everything.

Poor Larry, once again ... clueless.

"one picture and it's with the blue dress and Casey was actually working that night: :rolleyes:

Cindy just said that the Picture of Casey with the Blue dress on is the only picture of her out partying after Caylee went missing & that she was working that Night

I thought Casey didn't have a job.?

And didn't she just say that Casey went to Fusion that night to look for clues?

"She was working that night" according to Cindy. I can only think of one job where one has to grab another woman's breast and kiss her.

Okay. Not going there.

Oh, Cindy! Foot-in-mouth disease. Someone send the woman some catsup.

~*

Whoops...cindy almost SLIPPED! There's no proof that she DIDN'T do it....but there's a lot of proof that....

Oh oh - caught it too.......

Pretty decent interview all in all. They (and us) didn't expect it.

My thoughts:

* Casey lied about working so she could spend more time with Caylee. Okay! That clears that up.

* I feel that Pious Cindy will become a nun. She will be Mother Superior. No use starting at the bottom, you know.

Blaise

Cindy just said that the Picture of Casey with the Blue dress on is the only picture of her out partying after Caylee went missing & that she was working that Night

I thought Casey didn't have a job.?

And didn't she just say that Casey went to Fusion that night to look for clues?

more lies ..and you can bet me that all of these interviews will be introduced at trial. They all lie all the time and it makes me sick

I see George & Cindy hit the tanning beds before their big TV appearance.

How can Cindy possibly say that "Casey was looking for Clues" with a straight face..?

Looking for Clues...???

What did she think this was A treasure Hunt..?

WHEN YOUR DAUGHTER IS MISSING YOU CALL THE POLICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member