2009.12.11 Tim Miller interview with OCSO

Status
Not open for further replies.
The angry voicemail that CA left for Tim Miller includes a statement by Cindy that she gave Tim medication for his back. Does anyone wonder if this may be used by the defense to discredit TM's testimony, or is it too risky for them to suggest that CA may have wrongly dispensed medication?
New here. Don't know how to link the phone call yet, but I will learn.
Just wanted to put this out there as it has always set off some bells and whistles for me.
Unless she is his nurse practitioner, that's practicing medicine without a license, and I don't even know that she's a nurse practitioner, different and more training than being an RN, although Cindy was a Case Manager.
jon_burrows said:
She could have just given him an aspirin. Cindy is a drama queen.
Even if it was only an aspirin, (in which case, why would she use the term "medication"?) even school nurses aren't allowed to dispense aspirin anymore, and kids must have a dr.'s signature to even get one on a campus.

As hard as it has been to watch, I've been going over old videos of Cindy to get a "handle" on what the H*** is going on with that woman.

None of her behavior makes any sense at all. Tremendous completely nasty mood swings, huddling with folks who are clearly disreputable and could in no way be of any help other than to do her crazy bidding. I can understand her terrible grief if that's what she was showing, but so much anger, so much hate directed to anyone and everyone who is genuinely trying to bring her precious grandchild home in anyway it can be done is just mind boggling.

Clearly she has lied, obstructed justice, etc., etc., and I wonder if down the road there will ever be a day of reckoning when her mind clears and she can look back and truly be able to see what she has done. Maybe from a jail cell?

BBM

Good luck with that, logicalgirl. LOL!

If you figure her out, could you kindly come back and explain her to me?

BBM

Good luck with that, logicalgirl. LOL!

If you figure her out, could you kindly come back and explain her to me?

LOL - Research has been suspended due to both advanced nausea and anger management courses.

I don't remember who proposed calling TES in, but I do remember that Cindy initially thought that TES would be looking for a live Caylee. She seemed to think that TES would be following up on tips of live sightings. It was after TES arrived and she learned they would have searchers on foot looking in woods and ponds, and she realized that they were going to be looking for a body that she turned on Tim and TES and did everything she could to throw monkey wrenches into the search.

Why Cindy Called TES.

I was reading WS one night when the news broke of KC being bailed out of jail by a bounty hunter out of California. WS folks got engaged in a WS on-line Chat with the bounty hunter’s nephew, Tony for the first time. Tricia verified that it was him. Tony was trying to explain to the WS chat room why Leonard was having Tony put up a bond for Casey Anthony. The WS’r’s were none-too-happy about KC getting out of jail so they had a lot of questions. It was obvious most felt KC was involved with her daughter’s disappearance. Anyway, the WS’rs told Tony about Tim Miller and TES. Tony did not know anything about him so WS’rs explained the organization to Tony. They also said that Tim had be ASKED for assistance by the family. The WS’rs even supplied Tim’s phone number. So according to Tony, he told Leonard about it and then Leonard told Cindy to call Tim. Also according to Tony, Cindy didn’t know anything about TES. She called TES because Leonard asked her to. Since he was about to bail her daughter out of jail (remember LP thought KC just needed a warm bath) she called Tim.

Someone copied the entire chat to a thread so those who could not get into the room could read what Tony had to say. I’m going to try to find it.

Why Cindy Called TES.

I was reading WS one night when the news broke of KC being bailed out of jail by a bounty hunter out of California. WS folks got engaged in a WS on-line Chat with the bounty hunter’s nephew, Tony for the first time. Tricia verified that it was him. Tony was trying to explain to the WS chat room why Leonard was having Tony put up a bond for Casey Anthony. The WS’r’s were none-too-happy about KC getting out of jail so they had a lot of questions. It was obvious most felt KC was involved with her daughter’s disappearance. Anyway, the WS’rs told Tony about Tim Miller and TES. Tony did not know anything about him so WS’rs explained the organization to Tony. They also said that Tim had be ASKED for assistance by the family. The WS’rs even supplied Tim’s phone number. So according to Tony, he told Leonard about it and then Leonard told Cindy to call Tim. Also according to Tony, Cindy didn’t know anything about TES. She called TES because Leonard asked her to. Since he was about to bail her daughter out of jail (remember LP thought KC just needed a warm bath) she called Tim.

Someone copied the entire chat to a thread so those who could not get into the room could read what Tony had to say. I’m going to try to find it.
This is what I remember too Coco.

LOL - Research has been suspended due to both advanced nausea and anger management courses.

Very wise choice! Want some Gravol? Or a tranqulizer the size of a chocolate chip cookie? LOL!

Why Cindy Called TES.

Me too!

HI Everybody! My first time posting in this thread. Anyway, like everybody here, I was devastated after reading Tim's transcript. However, I think his testimony will speak volumes at the trial, and I hope the prosecution takes full advantage of it.
Here's a guy with a TREMENDOUS amount of experience in this exact situation, and I'm sure he approached his meeting with the Anthony's with lots of sympathy. Naturally, he expected them to help as much as they could, but what he got from them was horribly callous, selfish and irresponsible.
I have felt sympathetic for George in the past.... but not so much now. That he could know, that early, and still go through all of the motions, is disgusting. No sympathy for Cindy, which makes me feel terrible to say because she has lost her granddaughter, but what was presented in that interview shows me she doesn't deserve any. She clearly had no interest in actually locating Caylee. She just wanted to seem to be doing "the right thing" to deflect attention away from the family... however, she wasn't able to control the search, and Tim, as much as she expected. Surprise, surprise! Not everyone is as easy to control as George!

HI Everybody! My first time posting in this thread. Anyway, like everybody here, I was devastated after reading Tim's transcript. However, I think his testimony will speak volumes at the trial, and I hope the prosecution takes full advantage of it.
Here's a guy with a TREMENDOUS amount of experience in this exact situation, and I'm sure he approached his meeting with the Anthony's with lots of sympathy. Naturally, he expected them to help as much as they could, but what he got from them was horribly callous, selfish and irresponsible.
I have felt sympathetic for George in the past.... but not so much now. That he could know, that early, and still go through all of the motions, is disgusting. No sympathy for Cindy, which makes me feel terrible to say because she has lost her granddaughter, but what was presented in that interview shows me she doesn't deserve any. She clearly had no interest in actually locating Caylee. She just wanted to seem to be doing "the right thing" to deflect attention away from the family... however, she wasn't able to control the search, and Tim, as much as she expected. Surprise, surprise! Not everyone is as easy to control as George!

Welcome to the thread and to WS in general!

I don't know how they sleep at night, I don't know how they prance around that home and not do what's right for Caylee. I do believe all that this family has done will come back to bite them in the end, for they all may find themselves guests at Orange County Jailhouse!
Your post edited for brevity.

I believe this is exactly what TM ran into head on. IMO, CA seeks to make the world as she sees it, not see the world as it is. She sleeps at night because she feels COMPLETELY justified in everything she does. No distortion to outragous, no anger too extreme, even toward the man searching for her Grand daughter for not doing exactly as she thinks he should, at ALL times. She is someone who's entire life seems to be staked on being in control, which many come to realize at some point in life, truth is, control is only an illusion for us mere mortals.

IMO, CA realized early on Caylee was no more, (I believe KC admited so through JB, though likely still blamed it on someone else) and she made up her mind that she would do everything possible to protect KC. What she failed to realize was, this was the exact attitude that helped produce this tragedy in the first place.

IMO, she will throw anyone under the bus to get her way, and her "way" right now, is to protect KC at all cost. Even the cost of having her grand daughter lying in a field, picked at by the critters, because she feels justified. Even at the cost of trying to vilify the man who came to search for her lost grand daughter. IMO, she knows no bounds in trying to get her way.

I do not see KC as having a genetic disorder, but I'm thinking it was more of an enviroment thing. I can't imagine what it was like growing up as a child, with CA in control. This does not excuse KC, but merely seeks an answer to how could this happen. IMO, this was a battle for control, and poor little Caylee was the pawn.

Please pardon my speculations about this case.

In his short interview with police, Tim probably uses Caylee's name more than all of the anthony's put together throughout this entire case. In my life, I've learned that some people just flat out suck. I'm sorry, maybe cindy needs help, but I think sick or not, underneath it all, the A's are just sh*tty people. JMO of course.

One of the best things to come out of this doc dump, IMO, is hopefully now we can accept as fact that the area WAS indeed underwater at the time of the searches and basically up until the body was found, and that "theories" posted suggesting otherwise are nothing more than seeded misinformation.

I came away from reading Tim's interview and those of the other TES searchers and was glad to see that so many describe the water in the area where Caylee's remains were found, which prevented that particular area from further searched until the water receded.

I remember the day that Caylee's remains were found, one of the local news media interviewed people who were gathered at the site watching LE's efforts to recover the remains. One person interviewed, briefly, was a teenage boy who lived in one of the homes on or just off Suburban. He said that sometime last summer (meaning summer of 2008) there was an odor in the area. Someone called the police and the responding officer found a dead animal in the brush just off the pavement. The odor lingered for a while and the locals weren't concerned, attributing the odor to the dead animal found.

The teenage boy said that it rained hard there with Hurricane Fay and the area where Caylee's remains were found was in standing water for months. He said that the water finally receded about three weeks prior to Caylee's remains being discovered.

At the time I thought the teenage boy (probably about 16 or 17) would make a good prosecution witness.

The angry voicemail that CA left for Tim Miller includes a statement by Cindy that she gave Tim medication for his back. Does anyone wonder if this may be used by the defense to discredit TM's testimony, or is it too risky for them to suggest that CA may have wrongly dispensed medication?
New here. Don't know how to link the phone call yet, but I will learn.
Just wanted to put this out there as it has always set off some bells and whistles for me.

Welcome :)

Every word that comes out of Cindy's mouth is a lie or an attack on another to hide the truth about her family.. nobody is gonna believe a word she says. She could have given the man CRACK but nobody would believe her and she did it to herself. (Not that I think he'd want crack or that she's on crack, I'm just sayin.. she has discredited herself that much, kwim?)

Tim Miller is mentioned in the 'hammer' video at the 3:11 mark. Cindy was asked what Tim Miller was going to be doing. Cindy finally said:

"I want them to do a search around here to satisfy all of you leeches, all of you parasites, all of you maggots out here, ok? That's true because that's exactly what you guys are. All of you guys."

She chastises them for not looking for a live Caylee, curses at them, and calls them names. It is so bizarre knowing that Casey was out on bond, not talking, but Cindy was still blaming everyone else during this video.

I wonder how hammering signs in her front lawn was helping to find Caylee. :waitasec:

IMO

If you have trouble viewing the video, right click on the video then select 'watch on youtube'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IcmeiJGSbc
Yep...she did it to placate the public. It wasn't looking so good for 'ole Cindy...her doing nothing and all.

Tim Miller is mentioned in the 'hammer' video at the 3:11 mark. Cindy was asked what Tim Miller was going to be doing. Cindy finally said:

"I want them to do a search around here to satisfy all of you leeches, all of you parasites, all of you maggots out here, ok? That's true because that's exactly what you guys are. All of you guys."

She chastises them for not looking for a live Caylee, curses at them, and calls them names. It is so bizarre knowing that Casey was out on bond, not talking, but Cindy was still blaming everyone else during this video.

I wonder how hammering signs in her front lawn was helping to find Caylee. :waitasec:

IMO

If you have trouble viewing the video, right click on the video then select 'watch on youtube'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IcmeiJGSbc

I remember when this happened.........and I was only able to get through about a third of the YouTube video...........it's just too disgusting to watch.

When this happened, all eyes and ears were focused on Cindy, wondering what she'd say or do next. Watching it now, when a year and a half has gone by, I was trying to listen to the media questions. I note all of them maintained calm, didn't raise their voices, and asked logical questions. I give the local media credit for not letting Cindy get to them...........that had to be difficult when she was hurling accusations at them left and right.

As hard as it has been to watch, I've been going over old videos of Cindy to get a "handle" on what the H*** is going on with that woman.

None of her behavior makes any sense at all. Tremendous completely nasty mood swings, huddling with folks who are clearly disreputable and could in no way be of any help other than to do her crazy bidding. I can understand her terrible grief if that's what she was showing, but so much anger, so much hate directed to anyone and everyone who is genuinely trying to bring her precious grandchild home in anyway it can be done is just mind boggling.

Clearly she has lied, obstructed justice, etc., etc., and I wonder if down the road there will ever be a day of reckoning when her mind clears and she can look back and truly be able to see what she has done. Maybe from a jail cell?

Doubt it, not till she gets help.

Your post edited for brevity.

I believe this is exactly what TM ran into head on. IMO, CA seeks to make the world as she sees it, not see the world as it is. She sleeps at night because she feels COMPLETELY justified in everything she does. No distortion to outragous, no anger too extreme, even toward the man searching for her Grand daughter for not doing exactly as she thinks he should, at ALL times. She is someone who's entire life seems to be staked on being in control, which many come to realize at some point in life, truth is, control is only an illusion for us mere mortals.

IMO, CA realized early on Caylee was no more, (I believe KC admited so through JB, though likely still blamed it on someone else) and she made up her mind that she would do everything possible to protect KC. What she failed to realize was, this was the exact attitude that helped produce this tragedy in the first place.

IMO, she will throw anyone under the bus to get her way, and her "way" right now, is to protect KC at all cost. Even the cost of having her grand daughter lying in a field, picked at by the critters, because she feels justified. Even at the cost of trying to vilify the man who came to search for her lost grand daughter. IMO, she knows no bounds in trying to get her way.

I do not see KC as having a genetic disorder, but I'm thinking it was more of an enviroment thing. I can't imagine what it was like growing up as a child, with CA in control. This does not excuse KC, but merely seeks an answer to how could this happen. IMO, this was a battle for control, and poor little Caylee was the pawn.

Please pardon my speculations about this case.

Amen!

Welcome :)

Every word that comes out of Cindy's mouth is a lie or an attack on another to hide the truth about her family.. nobody is gonna believe a word she says. She could have given the man CRACK but nobody would believe her and she did it to herself. (Not that I think he'd want crack or that she's on crack, I'm just sayin.. she has discredited herself that much, kwim?)

OH, I agree, I'm sure she'll try. She doesn't appear to have any compunctions about implicating anyone, as long as it deflects attention away from Casey, and I'm sure she'd love to come up with something to discredit Tim Miller and TES.

IIRC, she made a comment right when the whole original arrest was going on, something about how they (her & G) could lose both of their girls 'over this'
Guess what, Cindy - Casey did this, and you 'lost' her a LONG time ago.

Why Cindy Called TES.

I'd love to see that chat thread. I do remember being in chat several times, but it was sometimes difficult to get in. I don't think I participated in that particular chat, as I think I'd remember the chain of events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko