2009 - Search Warrants, 25 Sept 2009

:floorlaugh:

No way is this person NO LONGER a POI unless of course he is a prime suspect!
And Nursebeme, I did the same to make it bigger, bigger, bigger on purpose...lol :rolling:

Maybe they are going to file charges on the rape or attempted rape of the 12 yr old 9 years ago. I wonder about the statute of limitations? It would be a start and get him off the street!

and is this the same night he was texting/talking to the girl in Ellensburg until 9:26 pm? And then she said they stopped because he had to work?

Maybe he was texting while driving (seems to be the thing to do now!) and saw LB walking near the Beehive and "had to go to work"? Who knows. I just hope this gets solved soon.

Well, it'll be fascinating to see what's said. The source is saying that under sheriff Scott will be saying something to the opposite effect.

This is all bizarre. Prior to the release of the affidavit I might have thought that was possible, but now it just seems unlikely...unless like you said, it's to change the status to something more significant.

So...if it's not to change the status to something more significant, are they changing it because we're talking about it? They have been very tight lipped.

Maybe he was texting while driving (seems to be the thing to do now!) and saw LB walking near the Beehive and "had to go to work"? Who knows. I just hope this gets solved soon.

You're right. Maybe he was parked waiting and texting or talking on the phone.

Maybe they are going to file charges on the rape or attempted rape of the 12 yr old 9 years ago. I wonder about the statute of limitations? It would be a start and get him off the street!

Or maybe they didn't find what they were looking for. It will be interesting.
I am also wondering if any "new" potential complaints will come about now that his name is out there. I mean like potential victims of any attemped/assaults over the last 8 or 9 years!

You're right. Maybe he was parked waiting and texting or talking on the phone.

In the SW tho, didn't the neighbor confirm DG was attending his BBQ and planting tomatoes? So he left there at 9 pm and then went into town... where he saw LB. Is this timeline right?

Sad thing is if the 12 yr olds mom would've believed her and stood behind her to file charges in 2000 this guy most likely would been a RSO, and never hired at a nursing home or youth camp. Maybe everyone in town would've had their radars up for this guy.

Yes, I agree. So sad. Maybe they would have found her right away if he was listed as a RSO.

In the SW tho, didn't the neighbor confirm DG was attending his BBQ and planting tomatoes? So he left there at 9 pm and then went into town... where he saw LB. Is this timeline right?

I'll go back and re-read that.
But if it did happen that way and he's a car guy, he probably loves to just drive around. Maybe he was getting cigarettes or beer or headed over to the Beehive to stir up the nest a little on his off time. But I better go back and read that again.

Yes. SHe was last seen at 930pm.

I'll go back and re-read that.
But if it did happen that way and he's a car guy, he probably loves to just drive around. Maybe he was getting cigarettes or beer or headed over to the Beehive to stir up the nest a little on his off time. But I better go back and read that again.

Read bottom of pg 9 and top of pg 10. It doesn't confirm time he left BBQ, and it is a little hard to decipher because of what has been blanked out.

on pg 3, last paragraph, someone said they saw the white sports car with loud exhaust on Maple St. about 10:00 pm.

If that other person were new (as in right around the date of Lindsey going missing) it'd obviously scream out for a huge red flag...It's the fact that this person had been around for a few months prior that has me thrown for a loop.

Did they both unintentionally wind up sort of "using" the other?

That dynamic just has me puzzled. Especially since the third party is still adamantly defending the family of the potential POI. So obviously the mother has her totally convinced of the story she has given - whether it's truth or disinformation or some of both.

It makes me dizzy trying to figure it out :banghead:
could be they were on the radar from the get go....

and is this the same night he was texting/talking to the girl in Ellensburg until 9:26 pm? And then she said they stopped because he had to work?

YES. She said the text messages stopped at 926pm. He did call someone on 9/27 at 0111 hrs which lasted 2 minutes. I wonder who he called? He never called anyone again till 0626 hrs that morning on 6/27. Im sure LE could gets pings from his cel right?

these are some things that stood out to me...and i asked my self ...
why would LE be looking for that:

ammunition
fire arm casings?
fire arm residue
belonging to a fire arm club or any record of attendance to a gun range
any surfaces or items containing fire arm residue
any thing that has to do with a fire arm

tool marks to include surfaces or items containing tool marks

shoe and tire prints to match the crime scene

items utilized to hide evidence of a violent crime
cleaning products, cleaning tools, shovels, trowels and other tools used for digging

handwriting to include handwriting impressions visible on paper and other items

travel documents including hotel bills, airplane tickets, bus tickets, maps, gas receipts, any records for planning a trip

i think LE have a crime scene....they just dont have Lindsey :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kch52285