2010.04.06 KC's jail house letters released

Status
Not open for further replies.
(BBM)

Exactly - Some of the most beautiful people (real beauty > in the heart) I've ever known in my life have a mental illness. Let's all stop insulting pets (animals) and people with MI and call it what it is; Pure Evil Monsters!

OKAY! NOW I AM ANGRY! How DARE you insult monsters by saying they are anything like KC? This is where I draw the line...not all monsters are evil! I mean one of my first friends was a monster. He would not hurt a fly. I mean, yes, he was a little obsessed with cookies. But what is so bad about loving cookies?:innocent: lol

I can't help but think back to my days of lying to my parents. I lied because I didn't want to get into trouble. When I took something, I took it because I wanted it. If I broke something, I would throw it away to keep from being caught being the one who broke it.. Honestly, I don't think it ever had anything to do with my brain, it was just pure selfishness. Sadly, I don't think that we can prevent these things in people like Casey. Everything she did was for her own selfish reasons.
I don't think she has a personality disorder at all. I just think that she is manipulative because she has always gotten away with it, a thief by nature because she has always gotten away with it, a liar because she has gotten away with it and a murderer because with everything else she has learned in life she thought she could get a way with it and did for 31 days........
So many people in this world have true problems that deserve our time trying to figure it out....I just don't think Casey is one of them.

Doing this in youth is one thing...however, why does one grow up and out of these stages and others do not? To me that is where the flags lie. But you are right, its not worth trying to figure out how her brain works. Trying to do so is driving me insane.

OKAY! NOW I AM ANGRY! How DARE you insult monsters by saying they are anything like KC? This is where I draw the line...not all monsters are evil! I mean one of my first friends was a monster. He would not hurt a fly. I mean, yes, he was a little obsessed with cookies. But what is so bad about loving cookies?:innocent: lol

Now that issue, you're going to have to take up with Jim Henson gamom. I've never considered him a monster, just a big blue fluffy cookie lover!

I've spent hours reading letters <omg, my head is splitting> and trying to keep up with as many posts as possible and I'm still not through! Sadly, but as suspected, unless I haven't gotten to it yet...while KC is busily praying for everybody and their brother, did she ever remember to pray for Caylee to come home safely/be found soon? If so, I haven't come across it yet..:(

It just doesn't seem to phase her and even after all this time, THAT just absolutely blows my mind!..:furious:

I always did and I knew it was weird :biglaugh: never heard of anyone else doing it til I read that. help am I truly abnormal? :biglaugh:

I started sleeping in my bra in my 20's around the time of my period because my *advertiser censored* hurt so bad and the bra helped alleviate the pain. My friends thought I was nuts.

Or, when I was pie eyed drunk but the rest of my clothes were on too, as were my shoes and glasses....

what would surprise me is if she spent even 3 perecent of these letters talking caylee and how much she loved her and misses her.......no. when she bothers to talk about caylee, it's still all about her 'i was a great mom' 'jesse used us' blah blah blah blah.

The most striking thing about these letters to me is it's apparent Casey has totally blocked the fact that she killed Caylee from her mind, well almost, the monkey story allegory is very telling and sickening. Kind of goes along with the dead squirrel allegory too.

Dead monkeys and squirrels=Caylee. Casey is either truly bananas or nuts!

She is also a common murderer, and no amount of wishing will change the outcome of her trial. These letters just might keep her off of death row though.

She seems to have adapted well to life behind bars, and just as I expected.

I've only made it to page 230 of the letters as it is taking a long time to focus and really read them but I noticed something. Has anyone else seen how similar Casey's writings are to Robyn's when Robyn has sent a letter to her "outside friend"? In other words it seems that Casey is trying to word her letters/notes to sound like what Robyn would write. I would love to see the letters that Robyn wrote to Casey but since Casey was a "good girl" and "flush flush flush"ed them that isn't possible. Just reinforces in my mind the way that Casey is......never really herself but always taking on the ways of the people she is trying to impress or be friends with.

I'm thinking Jose did not read them ..he could not have and then released them.

I could have used a double thank-you button... I wondered if Jose took the time to read all of this be release, or maybe had someone else read them for him... very wierd he would let these letters go public before trial... jmho

I could have used a double thank-you button... I wondered if Jose took the time to read all of this be release, or maybe had someone else read them for him... very wierd he would let these letters go public before trial... jmho

He probably had KC read them to "teach" him.

God, I hope she sneezes in court one day!

If she does, it will be followed by ten minutes of obsessive behavoir making sure she has cleaned up any and all loose snot that may have came out. Did you notice, that after all this time, when left alone at the desk while the lawyers were in chambers, she fidgeted NON_STOP with her hair, her shirt, imaginary dust or whatnot, etc.....I also noticed while she was so self-concious of sitting there alone, she "pretended" to be reading some papers and at one point, she read something that peaked her, cause her eyes suddenly widened, giving herself away. I'd bet money that this girl is NOT on meds at this time. jmho

I'm thinking Jose did not read them ..he could not have and then released them.

BBM- I think that is an understatement because I dont care what anyone says he is going to be in a whole lot of trouble for all of the references of letters being passed back and forth from him to his client to her parents...It is mentioned over and over of all these letters going back and forth and I will find it when the SA specifically ask that question and JB says that she has had no contact with her family at all...Liar Liar pants on fire!!!

Jesse had Casey pegged in the beggining, when he said that she's a chameleon. These letters prove that point.

ps...hmm are these letters why the SA want transcriptions for Aug hearing???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvfire1018