2010.04.14 New search for Haleigh #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard on the news yesterday that they brought up a blue cooler from the river bed. Has there been any more info on that?

Is it certain they have not searched here before? (which makes no sense..) HLN is saying it is the 2nd time searched here...
I would think they should have searched this river until they were positive she could not be in there...if it is so murky, etc...how could they have ruled it out?
They must think they know something to do what they are doing now...and must be finding things they think could be related...

I heard on the news yesterday that they brought up a blue cooler from the river bed. Has there been any more info on that?

It's been said what was thought to be a cooler was actually just a search tool of some sort. I don't think it's been confirmed for sure either way.

Is it certain they have not searched here before? (which makes no sense..) HLN is saying it is the 2nd time searched here...
I would think they should have searched this river until they were positive she could not be in there...if it is so murky, etc...how could they have ruled it out?
They must think they know something to do what they are doing now...and must be finding things they think could be related...

I believe they searched a little farther from where they are right now. Maybe a couple miles ??? Also, when they searched over a year ago, I'm sure they were looking for Haleigh. IMO, today they are searching for something specific, not necessarily Haleigh, but maybe other evidence and that evidence may have just recently been placed in this area. LE gave us the impression that it was a specific tip leading to that exact spot.

again? they did that yesterday evening but not the same time as family.

Earlier this afternoon they said "Misty has been moved the PC jail". However, it was only said once...& I can't find any other news source reporting that, sooo???

JVM "Is Joe being set up to take the fall?"

Will be covering on Issues @ 5

Nothing else new

Nope, lillygator. Not yet anyways. Hopefully we'll start hearing more info soon now that the day is starting to wind down.

HLN had nothing new to say and as always they say things from yesterday as if they were happening this instant, which is VERY confusing :(

Is the search still on a live feed? I guess nothing much to see, or there would be some (mis)information to report...

The only live feed I know about was MyFoxOrlando.com, but last I checked, it wasn't up. I think maybe since media was moved further away, they'll get little footage now.

man....is this a dead end again?..........grrrrrr, i so wanted something to happen today.

I have a feeling this whole thing is going to result in nothing.

You know ... it's strange, yesterday, when Nadia was found ... I had this feeling that the Croslin & Cummings group, wouldn't like the attention on someone else ...and would do something to take it back to them.

Just a thought that came across to me, but pretty strong ... just have to say, it's weird that that's what happened. Gosh I hope it isn't all just nothing ... just for attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjflow