2010.06.26 9-1-1 call from Horman's home

Newbie here but long time reader/lurker (like maybe 3 years). So many things about this case have not been setting right, but the 911 call(s) have just about put me over the edge. I can't put my finger on it, didn't see this coming at all but this beats all I've ever even thought.

I still just don't have a good feeling about bio-dad; can't explain it but I just don't. The 911 calls could be that TH finally realized bio-dad was up to something; i.e., already having all this paperwork done and just ready to be dated and signed. We've all just about figured out the family has info we're not privy to, which is fine and probably for the best. If TH happened upon something that gave away bio-dad's plans (clothes missing, phone call, caller-id, something on the computer, a conversation she wasn't supposed to hear, etc.), I could see her going off and calling 911. At THAT very moment, she wasn't thinking of Kyron.

Not sticking up for TH, only saying that this whole time, from day one, I've had my eye on bio-dad, even if it turns out TH had something to do with whatever is going on with Kyron. Bio-dad may not be the fine, upstanding dad he's presenting. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors. The 911 calls could be, well, done by a woman who was possibly just at her wits end at the hands of this man.

Just tossing out a thought before I hit the sack. I hope when I wake up, Kyron is safe and with someone who truly loves him, maybe is bio-mom? (Sure would like to know more of her side.)

Be safe Kyron.

Newbie here but long time reader/lurker (like maybe 3 years). So many things about this case have not been setting right, but the 911 call(s) have just about put me over the edge. I can't put my finger on it, didn't see this coming at all but this beats all I've ever even thought.

I still just don't have a good feeling about bio-dad; can't explain it but I just don't. The 911 calls could be that TH finally realized bio-dad was up to something; i.e., already having all this paperwork done and just ready to be dated and signed. We've all just about figured out the family has info we're not privy to, which is fine and probably for the best. If TH happened upon something that gave away bio-dad's plans (clothes missing, phone call, caller-id, something on the computer, a conversation she wasn't supposed to hear, etc.), I could see her going off and calling 911. At THAT very moment, she wasn't thinking of Kyron.

Not sticking up for TH, only saying that this whole time, from day one, I've had my eye on bio-dad, even if it turns out TH had something to do with whatever is going on with Kyron. Bio-dad may not be the fine, upstanding dad he's presenting. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors. The 911 calls could be, well, done by a woman who was possibly just at her wits end at the hands of this man.

Just tossing out a thought before I hit the sack. I hope when I wake up, Kyron is safe and with someone who truly loves him, maybe is bio-mom? (Sure would like to know more of her side.)

Be safe Kyron.

Welcome NewsMuse...

Although we don't know the bio-dad for all of his strengths/weaknesses, the fact the court granted him custody of the daughter, as well as a restraining order against the step-mom, suggests there is evidence to support that she is some sort of threat to the child.

Doesn't mean KH is perfect, just that events leading up to the restraining order point to TH as the threat.

I wonder when Kyron's dad, mom, and stepdad were briefed by LE about the ongoing criminal investigation?

If it was Saturday, then that could have gotten everyone worked up into some sort of confrontation... maybe Kyron's mom confronting Kyron's SM (or vice versa)? Hence, the 911 call of a 'female being threatened in the driveway'...

I also find it interesting that Terrie wasn't present for the briefing then wasn't included in the family statement yet someone other than Kyron's biological parents was present and included.

Welcome NewsMuse...

Although we don't know the bio-dad for all of his strengths/weaknesses, the fact the court granted him custody of the daughter, as well as a restraining order against the step-mom, suggests there is evidence to support that she is some sort of threat to the child.

Doesn't mean KH is perfect, just that events leading up to the restraining order point to TH as the threat.

ITA. However, I was just thinking back to my first marriage and how he had everyone fooled (in public). I thank God that he did not want children. And, yes, the evidence as we know it does support something was very amiss in that household that evening. I just feel things were going on before Kyron went missing. The 911 call(s) absolutely confirm that. In my mind, I mean.

JMO.

I thought this was an interesting statement:

"The reason for the call has not been released, and police said the call is now part of their case into Kyron's disappearance."

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/kyron-hor...d-explosive-court-documents/story?id=11050953

Does this mean it was more than a domestic threat? I know it's Kyron's family, but to tie in the 911 call to his disappearance confuses me.
***SPECULATION ALERT***

What IF the dialogue in the 911 call (between TH and KH) there are references to where Kyron is - or what happened to him? - or what did you do? If there was a "screaming match with threats" its a very good possibility that Kyron was referenced KWIM? And that would have EVERYTHING to do with the investigation.****JMO and speculation of course***

***SPECULATION ALERT***

What IF the dialogue in the 911 call (between TH and KH) there are references to where Kyron is - or what happened to him? - or what did you do? If there was a "screaming match with threats" its a very good possibility that Kyron was referenced KWIM? And that would have EVERYTHING to do with the investigation.****JMO and speculation of course***

You speculate fabulously...........:blushing:

***SPECULATION ALERT***

*and then Kaine and Baby K leave*

MOO

Did we ascertain that Saturday was the same Saturday as Terri's second polygraph?

**speculation**

Maybe the first call was DY giving Terri the what for and was possibly overheard in the 911 recording.

Then the second call was about the custody of K and why she wasnt home yet. At this time Terri is thinking things are fine (to a degree), correct? Meaning she has not been served with any legal paperwork.

Be safe Kyron.

I agree with you, my thoughts are about 80/20... 80 for TH and 20 for KH that something is just NOT sitting right with me. I do think TH is guilty of something, but not having all the facts I just can't jump on that bandwagon that she did this all on her own!

I still just don't have a good feeling about bio-dad; can't explain it but I just don't.

I've had strange feelings about biodad, too. There is absolutely nothing rational about them, though. They are just weird little pings that happen from time to time in my mind. I ignore them since they have no basis at all.

If it turns out he had something to do with Kyron's disappearance, then I'll trust those pings a whole lot more in the future.

Meanwhile, I've had no pings about Terri. Everything I think about her is rational, which means I simply don't know whether she is involved or not.

When this mystery has (hopefully) been solved, I have a sneaking suspicion that it will prove I am the type that has to be hit over the head with a sledgehammer because I can't predict an outcome without more information than we, the public, have been given. Some people are real good at figuring this stuff out. I need set-in-stone facts and want to be a fly on the wall in every case I've followed because I don't trust my inferences to be The Truth.

First call was 13min.( regarding threats) Mike Brooks said that is unusual to have a 911 call last that long.

second call was regarding custody issues.

A log of the calls revealed the first report came in at 5:18 p.m. and lasted 13 minutes. Dispatchers said the caller reported threats made inside the family's home in Multnomah County.

The second 911 call was made from the home at 11:39 p.m., and was recorded by dispatchers as a child custody issue.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/97550009.html

Didn't see a thread for this yet. It was reported in the Oregonlive article this morning some general info of the 911 calls from the Horman home last weekend.

First call: by Terri Horman on June 26th at 5:17 p.m. and classified as a threats call.

Second call: by Terri Horman on June 26th at 11:39 p.m. classified as a custody matter.

Kaine was not at home during either of the calls.

Question: what was the threat of the first call if Kaine was not home at the time?

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri.html

Didn't see a thread for this yet. It was reported in the Oregonlive article this morning some general info of the 911 calls from the Horman home last weekend.

First call: by Terri Horman on June 26th at 5:17 p.m. and classified as a threats call.

Second call: by Terri Horman on June 26th at 11:39 p.m. classified as a custody matter.

Question: what was the threat of the first call if Kaine was not home at the time?

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri.html

Yes,that is my question. Who was threatening Terry? They say she placed the call and Kaine wasn't there.

Yes,that is my question. Who was threatening Terry? They say she placed the call and Kaine wasn't there.

Great question....was she faking it? Maybe setting up an alibi to shoot him herself and call it self-defense?

Question: what was the threat of the first call if Kaine was not home at the time? http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri.html
interesting - good point.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loria4mi5
Back