2010.07.01 Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Observational - Desiree got her hair permed.

No video of Tony or Kaine today?

ETA: N/M I see them at the silent end of the longer tape...

bbm

I wonder when the internet outrage will begin. Granted, it's not going to a gym, but still....

(yes, I'm being a bit sarcastic; I couldn't care less if Terri goes to the gym or Desiree to the stylist)

Was this just an unfortunate blunder by a desperate family? The WW stood on Terri's doorstep, made her come out with the baby, chatted about grass, and took pictures of her nut house welcome. Maybe, just maybe the WW deserved a slap.

Stepping back just a bit - Perhaps they just need professional help with the media. Perhaps they need an attorney for this criminal matter. (Not to defend them, but to guide them.) Frankly, I'm surprised no one is helping them... Maybe having LE officer in their family makes them a little overconfident on the do-it-yourself front?

I dunno. I'm still stunned & teh still hasn't brought me my smelling salts.

KH has access to attorneys. Intel provides their employees with legal services.

Pre-Paid Legal Plans and Employee Benefit Plans

Some of the employers that have an employee legal plan are:

Intel
Nike
Genentech
RadiSys
Washington County
Hillsboro School District
PGE

http://www.neaesq.com/PracticeAreas/Pre-Paid-Legal-Plans-Employee-Benefit.asp

I think it's an issue of control and spitefulness on the part of some of the players.

And another thing. (Can't stop now.) What kind of LE tells a family to show separation, agitation, irritation, blaming, loss, and more, when a child is missing????

Dare I say this...but I'm hoping to god that Houze allows info to come out to have us better understand the timeline. Then if LE is shaking the TMH tree to see what comes out, when there is eyewitness accounts or ping info that points in a different (pervert) direction - LET THE TRUTH BE KNOWN..

Yes they should They should be on KYRON'S team IMO and ONLY Kyrons team right now. Air the Dirty Laundry after the baby has been found. MOO

THANK YOU! This is exactly what I was thinking! Yes, I find it interesting that Kaine filed for divorce and got a RO. But if a judge thinks it is not necessary for me or anyone else to know what is said in it, I respect that. This needs to be about Kyron being found and brought home, not about digging up all the dirt on this family.

Observational - Desiree got her hair permed.
If you look back on pics of her and Kyron, it appears that her hair is naturally curly and sometimes she straightens it.

People... my gosh.

STRATEGY. Dad, mom, and step-dad are not pulling these moves out of thin air. They are not pulling the strings regarding the media (following the coverage, writing on chat boards). They are under the guidance of LE, who knows what's going on and are doing the job... which includes keeping the details of the investigation under wraps, but to the chagrin of folks on WS.

There's a *message* in both the form (who was there, what was around, where it was held) and content of today's event (the statement, more humanizing info. shared [as they did in the joint interview last week]).

I agree with other posters: the entire event was directed at the SM by LE investigators... as the step-dad would well understand.

I couldn't agree more! If LE thought this little meeting was a bad idea, they would have told them not to do it! I think Tony probably has some detective friends giving him their professional advise also.

Seeing WW is one of them kicked out I wouldn't take much of what they are saying as " given truth" He could of very well said them things maybe he didn't We was not there so who knows. But seeing they was one kicked out I'm sure they are not going to be all perfect in what they post now. IMO

WW reminds me of magazines like the National Enquirer. They are looking to sell and make money. I am willing to bet they paid Tarver for his interview. Up until recently, we weren't even allowed to discuss WW articles and I think WS had a good reason for that decision. JMO

Kyron's bee allergy and birth mark leads to me to believe that LE thinks TMH is responsible. No need to tell the public about it if they feel TMH knows where he is or who has him.

I think their need to control the media, may come from the fact that they are in a horrible, scary situation that they have NO control over. They may feel the need to control what they can. If they want the media to cover Kyron and only Kyron, then weeding out those who want to cover the divorce and RO all the other garbage, then that's their right. They don't have to talk to anyone they don't want to.

Intel
Nike
Genentech
RadiSys
Washington County
PGE

I think it's an issue of control and spitefulness on the part of some of the players.

Oh, that could explain a lot. The ones here, that people have money taken out of their check monthly, do NOT always give you the best attorney. Just one that says they work in that field. Sometimes crappy ones. And, the attorney is supposed to give you a discount when you go, once you retain that attorney, the pay prepaid legal $100 for the referral. Seen one good attorney on the list out of hundreds. That is here though, not Oregon.

But,IIRC, didn't TH make a statement at the very beginning,telling the public not to believe what the media reports ? And,at that time,hardly anything had been reported ! For some reason,it seems that both TH and KH dislike and distrust the media... Which is a huge problem,because the media are vital in disseminating info about Kyron.

IMO, withholding such important information as a birthmark and bee allergy is just baffling. IT makes no sense at all. Who could have possibly advised that ???

All JMO

I'll tell you one thing, if I were an investigative reporter in that room I'd have walked out and then really started digging before I'd genuflect and bow to Kaine's agenda. I mean seriously, who does he think he is?

Is he the one who kicked them out?Maybe that's the "key".I only saw the presser,haven't read anything on it yet.I'll bet there's some mad reporters,it makes no sense why they all weren't allowed to be there.It's a missing child for goodness sakes,the more who put out the story and keeps his face out there the better.

bbm

I wonder when the internet outrage will begin. Granted, it's not going to a gym, but still....

(yes, I'm being a bit sarcastic; I couldn't care less if Terri goes to the gym or Desiree to the stylist)

Hey Calliope!

I kept wondering why it doesn't bother others about Terri going to the gym and then it dawned on me. It was how she posted it on Facebook..."hitting the gym". To me it just sounded flippant. Just a thought, b/c it did bother me that she said it that way.

Intel
Nike
Genentech
RadiSys
Washington County
PGE

ooooh. You are good. I completely forgot that my husbands employers have this too. I guess mine would too, but then I work for my parents.:crazy:
And I agree that there is a lot of spitefulness and control. Now I am gonna do something I do understand. Mop floors.

snipping to address this part;

Yep, especially with the divorce papers and KH requesting a RO and requesting it be sealed.

I'm still quite stunned to be honest. Probably should just keep quiet until it digests. But, bee allergies is HUGE! Birthmark is HUGE! Kicking out media is HUGE! And of course the poorly filmed video speaks for itself. Directly calling out TH is NOT OKAY. What if Kyron is lost or ran away? Why leave the family home if Kyron is lost or ran away? (Wouldn't blame the poor little boy if he did run away.) What if Kyron wants to come home but cannot b/c of all this chit?! Jerry Springer just stepped in if you ask me. Something is amiss.

I would like to believe Kyron is in that forest on a camping trip where the family member writes those weird children's stories and safe and this is a hoax. I cannot. The stink is too bad here.

Is there a big scream icon somewhere? I am very frustrated right now and need to scream.
ditto.. ditto.. ditto.. ditto and ditto! Didn't David Letterman used to have the dittocam?

OK... let's think. There was a huge argument Saturday that started around 5:30 or so (don't remember the exact time of the first 911 call). Someone at the Horman home was being 'threatened'. LE came out, and then apparently left. Things did not settle down because a second "child custody" call happened around 11:00 pm that night. KH left with the baby and has successfully managed to get a RO, so that must mean TH was the aggressor in Saturday's event - but she wasn't arrested. Up until this Saturday event, all four of the adults in this case appeared to be supporting each other. Does anyone else have any more information about those 911 calls?
Possibly KH made her look like the agressor when in reality it was mutual fighting between them.

Desiree is a strong, strong woman! In those videos, it appears she is fighting back tears and I imagine she walked away from the cameras and had a breakdown. I hope to God that Kyron is found alive and this woman can make peace with the guilt she carries!

I can tell you if my child was missing, it is very likely you would not see me cry on camera or during interviews. I would have my breakdowns alone and away from the public's eye.

My random thoughts... MOO

Desiree's eyes didn't look up when she said that Kyron was alive. I know she was reading and kept looking down, but that was such a bold and unexpected statement- I think and this is MOO that if she believed that in her heart of hearts she would have been looking right at that camera with hope and determination when she said those 3 words. I didn't personally see that or hear that in her.

I want to know if Kyron has been stung by a bee before when he was around Terri and what his reaction was. The mention of a birthmark showing up when Kyron cries or gets excited is strange to me also... Are they trying to "remind" Terri of Kyron's face & reaction to a specific event (?his death?) without actually calling it aloud?

I am boggled. I want to not read anymore but this little boy has my heartstrings and I can't help but read and follow this case. It hurts my head as much as my heart!!!

I think LE is probably sitting in the other room holding their figurative head and moaning...

I certainly hope LE has a strategic eagle beagle in their corner since Mr Houze is in the other :innocent:

Is he the one who kicked them out?Maybe that's the "key".I only saw the presser,haven't read anything on it yet.I'll bet there's some mad reporters,it makes no sense why they all weren't allowed to be there.It's a missing child for goodness sakes,the more who put out the story and keeps his face out there the better.

Yeah, Kaine kicked them out. The part that kills me is that Desiree turns around and says they need everyone looking for Kyron, keeping an eye out for Kyron during their daily activities and help bring him home. Yeah, I guess everybody except the people that piss them off. They can take a hike.

I have a feeling Tony has a much bigger role in the family's public behaviour than is being discussed.

This could be an Elizabeth Johnson type scenario. EJ's baby disappeared, she said she gave it to a couple she met but there is also a good chance she killed the baby. I wonder if Terri has come up with a story that could be plausible either way. Why she could have done that obviously would bring up all kinds of speculation about Terri having a grudge against Kaine or the rest of the family as has been discussed.

The Porter children, Lindsey and Sam, that went missing in Missouri in 2004 come to mind also. They were last seen with their dad and for a long time it seemed very possible that they were still alive, that he had just hidden them away somewhere. Sadly though they were eventually found deceased and their father was convicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea