2010.07.14 Investigators re-interviewing people who saw Kyron; Kyron seen w/out Terri

This is a small school and she was a regular volunteer at the school,along with outside projects at the school and the soccer field was at the school.Maybe he's a soccer player there and had seen them come in and out in the truck.He knew Kyron,maybe he knows thier truck,also.

I think that would depend on if he'd been to their home and how into cars/trucks he is - some kids are very into vehicles, even from a young age.

My husband is an auto mechanic and a high school auto teacher - my 7 and 8 year old boys are all over makes and models of cars, trucks and SUV's!

I don't want to discredit what he says, but he is only 7. I don't think at 7 you are paying that much attention to what time it is, who is where at what time and with whom. He saw the truck in the parking lot and Kyron in the gym without Terri, that pretty much still leaves it wide open for me.

I just hope they don't put to much, IDK the right word, so I'll say faith, in what he says.

The mother of my friends son is missing, she has a thread on here, Rachael Anderson, the main POI is her estranged husband. Her 11 year old cannot remember places they took him camping and when. So I'm just skeptical of how much they excpect a 7 year old to recall correct or full details of that day. :twocents:

in the presser:

did anyone see Kyron leave the school?

le: no comment

((my thought... is yes.. someone or multiple persons saw them leave the school.. and we just cannot confirm it yet)

I don't want to discredit what he says, but he is only 7. I don't think at 7 you are paying that much attention to what time it is, who is where at what time and with whom. He saw the truck in the parking lot and Kyron in the gym without Terri, that pretty much still leaves it wide open for me.

I just hope they don't put to much, IDK the right word, so I'll say faith, in what he says.

The mother of my friends son is missing, she has a thread on here, Rachael Anderson, the main POI is her estranged husband. Her 11 year old cannot remember places they took him camping and when. So I'm just skeptical of how much they excpect a 7 year old to recall correct or full details of that day. :twocents:

This kid is in 7th grade, so would be 12-13 I think.

Seems like they're tieing up some loose ends before they make a move,going back over search area around school,talking to people with pickup trucks,even looking for a certain last name and reinterviewing people.That child's witness account is important,ticks me off when media puts thier name out there and shows thier face,totally unnecessary.

The first post in the thread says he is a 7th grader, not a 7 year old.

I think he's older than 7. He's in the seventh grade. That's about 12 isn't it?

The two teachers said they saw them and thought they left together, but as far as I know, they didn't actually see them leave together.

IMHO, LE has no one who can verify that Terri left with Kyron, and that is why LE sent out the questionnaire. At the time the questionnaire went out, LE had already interviewed hundreds of people. If they'd gotten what they wanted, in that they had someone corroborating Terri's timeline or disproving it, the questionnaire would've been unnecessary.
IMO, the two teachers saw Terri and Kyron walking toward the school exit, but LE has no witnesses who saw them get into the truck...thus bringing up reasonable doubt. I always thought that the questionnaire was sent out in hopes that someone saw Kyron with TH in the truck after the fair (either at school or elsewhere), and I am not convined that they don't have such witness statements. LE has said that TH is the last known person to have seen Kryon and they have not modified that statement.

How awful. Prayers and hugs for all, sleuthy...

This kid is in 7th grade, so would be 12-13 I think.

For some reason I thought he was 7...still, they are very young and I'm sure not as detail and time oriented as adults JMO. I just know from trying to and watch the father and stepmother of Rachael's son try to get info from him, he just didn't have or recall certain things. Doesn't mean he doesn't recall or know things, just doesn't remember the details like an adult would.

This tells us nothing new. The kid saw Kryon. The kid saw the truck in the parking lot. The fact is, LE has stated that TH is the last known person to have seen Kyron, the kid in question indicates he's been asked about this before (i.e., LE interviewed him before they stated that TH was the last known person...) and they have not modified that statement. That tells me that this kid's sighting falls before the last Terri/Kyron sighting (even if he were with friends instead of her at that point in time). The fact that LE is interviewing him again and asking no new questions tells me that they are firming up the timeline...dotting 'i's and crossing 't's. And without evidence that LE is asking new questions, it's hard...IMO...for me to believe otherwise.

BBM

I agree. And to me it doesn't clear Terri, either. He still saw the truck in the parking lot. So she was still around the school after she allegedly left the school (possibly). Still gives her time to get in her truck, drive to that access road by Kyron's classroom door and wait for him to come out of the building. I need to re-read the article. I don't recall times given?

The problem with HO's is that we actually don't know what LE has. In fact, the questionairre may have only supported what they have. We. simply. do. not. know.

I do most certainly respect your right to have your own opinion, however. I just tend to play the devil's advocate... somebody once told me I'd have been a great atty cuz I love to argue :innocent: Not so sure about that tho'.

Honestly, with as much as has been leaked about this case, if someone saw them leave together, I think we'd know about it. This case practically hinges on whether or not Terri left the school with Kyron.

Also, I base some of my theory on one of Desiree's statements about a portal opening up inside of the school and Kyron disappearing into it. IMHO, if they knew Terri left with Kyron, she wouldn't have said that.

From a manpower and money standpoint, if the hundreds of interviews had produced credible information about Terri leaving with Kyron, then why inundate the department with questionnaires repeating the information? IMHO, the interviews failed to produce the evidence they needed to corroborate LE's theory, and the questionnaire was trying to reel in the person or persons who could verify that Terri left with Kyron. I still don't think they have that.

It would be a gamechanger if there was a witness who would testify under oath that Terri left the school with Kyron.

:waitasec: I've seen no evidence that LE didn't give 'credence' to the other child's report.

Hi Rosiebean,

That summation is, as I've stated in other posts, my opinion. It's based on the fact that Kyron's friend has said since the get-go that he saw Kyron, and his account appeared to be a quick conversation without the SM. Because LE kept saying that the SM was the last person to see Kyron, and the little boy's account seemed to say something different, I was concerned that his report was being discounted. Sorry, I don't remember exactly where I've posted on this, but if you click my name you can find all my posts.

I'm still worried about LE tunnel vision in this case, and so I'm very glad that the child's account is being discussed and that they're looking at that family's pictures of that day. I sure do want Kyron found--and a clean case to go to court.

BBM

I agree. And to me it doesn't clear Terri, either. He still saw the truck in the parking lot. So she was still around the school after she allegedly left the school (possibly). Still gives her time to get in her truck, drive to that access road by Kyron's classroom door and wait for him to come out of the building. I need to re-read the article. I don't recall times given?

He may have seen the truck when he got to school. He doesn't say he saw it at the time he was with Kyron in the gym.

How does a child know what the Horman truck looks like?

Small school, Terri has been volunteering her time there over the years Kyrons been there. Perhaps this kid and his family knows them personally, My son Tristan can tell you what every teacher drives and what their license plate # is and he is only 10 .... :)

This isn't the first time we've heard Terri and Kyron not being together while in the school. Remember Lt Mary Lindstrand of the Sheriff's Office said Terri went up different stairwells and when they both reached the top floor is when Terri said she last saw Kyron.

I think it's very interesting that TK seems to say he was in the gym and saw the truck outside. I could be wrong, but it's my impression that the windows in the gym are too high to see out to the parking lot. Maybe there is a window in the gym door to the parking lot. Otherwise the only other windows to the side parking lot are the basement ones, you may be able to see a truck through them. If you can't see the side parking lot through the gym, maybe that means Terri was parked in the back.

I'd really appreciate some feedback on this. Does anyone have a link to gwenabob's pictures?

Edit: I wonder if there is a stage in the gym.

BBM

Hopefully I can repost this; I know some sites are sensitive when you repost someone's photobucket links. Its also in the thread about skyline school.

skylineschool pics compliments gwenabob
http://s780.photobucket.com/home/gwenabob/index

Just shoring up the time line of what witnesses say against what Terri has said. I'm pretty confident that her time line doesn't match the facts that her cell pings show....and, maybe videos, receipts, etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queeniegee
Back