2010.11.03 Bone Recovered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm one of those "guests" on the forums that just reads. But I'm always here. Zahra's case has just done me in. Bless her sweet heart.

I wanted to comment and say that we found many bones searching for Lindsey. Police would come and know almost instantly whether it was human or animal. We had one time where I guess it wasn't sure...the crime scene lab showed up and processed the scene. They ended up being animal bones. So I guess sometimes LE just isn't sure and they ask for the ME?

But after reading here how that area has been blocked off.....it leaves no doubt in my mind. The bone found must be human. I'm sick at heart. Poor Zahra. How that child must have suffered. Zahra's case is so bad because she suffered so much in life, and then these inhumane people took her life. I hate them :(

It's an outrage. And goes against every single thing I hold dear in my life. God Bless you Zahra. I just can't wrap my brain around this one. It's truly sickening.

I hate them too,Zahra has been very hard to follow.She was a beautiful little girl who survived so much in her young life.I hate them both for what they have done.

I'm hoping the bone if is Zahra's can give the answers as to what was happening before she died. I know anthropologists have dug up human bones 100s of years old and can tell if the person had malnutrition, signs of rickets etc, other illnesses and condition so maybe Zahra's bones will tell the story of her physical condition before she died.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/nov/05/sbi-runs-dna-test-bone-search-continues-ar-512244/

“Obviously, we believe it may be (a human bone) because we have had people tell us it is consistent with a human bone, but we have no confirmation on that,” said Capt. Thurman Whisnant of the Hickory Police Department.

The bone was delivered to SBI lab Thursday to collect a DNA profile. It takes longer for the medical examiner to examine the bone than it does for the SBI lab to collect material for DNA. By delivering the bone to the SBI office first, the profile can be completed while the ME’s office conducts a separate set of tests, Whisnant said.

If/when the bone is confirmed as human, or animal, and or identified as Zahras (bless her heart) will the announcement be made on this thread or ... where? TIA.

Officials release details about bone found during Zahra search

http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13297637

Investigators say that the bone is not a small piece and is not a chip of a bone, but seems to be a complete bone. Meanwhile, that bone is being sent to the NC State Bureau of Investigation lab where tests should begin today.

zahras-shrine-1

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/nov/05/sbi-runs-dna-test-bone-search-continues-ar-512244/

seems to be a complete bone

Tests on the bone are not DNA

so the complete bone is recognizable to Zahra only right??
That would be the leg then that had been amutated at the knee area.
That would fit into the pro. leg............... clothes attached???

so does that mean tests on how Zahra died?
How it was removed from the body?
When it was discarded?
Ideas????

passionflower seems to be a complete bone

When it was discarded?
If you read the article below, it says it's quicker to send it to SBI and get the DNA done on it first and once it's confirmed to be related to the case, the Chapel Hill ME will do further testing.
Perhaps toxicology if possible, tool mark testing, if a tool was used on it, examine any animal activity/marks on it, etc.

seems to be a complete bone

When it was discarded?
Ideas????

??? Where does it say the complete bone is recognizable to Zahara only?
I didn't read that in the article you posted.

I took complete bone meaning - a long bone. Such as an arm, a leg, a foot, a thigh bone. Not a small bone, like a finger or a toe.

JMO

Ok, here we go again with the media..... I have a feeling that neither of them quite got it right. The bone has been sent for DNA testing.

A complete bone means one that is not a piece,a fragment, broken or otherwise unwhole or incomplete (yeah, a think I just made up a word). It doesn't have ANYTHING to do with size.

Some policemen are also hunters, therefore they might recognize the difference between animal and human bones. Fur or leather doesn't decompose very fast and is a giveaway that it is an animal.

However, if there was a hand or foot attached (arm with a wristbone, for instance), clothing, or skin, then obviously the identification would be swift.

??? Where does it say the complete bone is recognizable to Zahara only?
I didn't read that in the article you posted.

I took complete bone meaning - a long bone. Such as an arm, a leg, a foot, a thigh bone. Not a small bone, like a finger or a toe.

JMO

I took it to mean not a broken, shard or fragment of a bone. I took it to mean an intact bone. Any bone, not necessarily a long bone, could be ANY bone....and children sure have lots more of them than adults do because of growth plates!

Some policemen are also hunters, therefore they might recognize the difference between animal and human bones. Fur or leather doesn't decompose very fast and is a giveaway that it is an animal.

However, if there was a hand or foot attached (arm with a wristbone, for instance), clothing, or skin, then obviously the identification would be swift.

human vertebrae and especially small bones are tough to distinguish from some animal bones.

I don't know much about bones at all or remains... I just wait to hear rather it been ID.

But.......

snip
Investigators say that the bone is not a small piece and is not a chip of a bone, but seems to be a complete bone.

To me they know this bone is Human. I pretty sure that LE was not going to wait days to see if this bone was human. No Way! I don't see it.

I'm thinking if it was one of her bones they would have found another by now. I'm going with it not being hers. MOO

During the search yesterday, another piece of EVIDENCE was found.
Anyone hear what that was?
IIRC LE said it is NOT a bone, but I wondered what it was to say evidence???

I'm thinking if it was one of her bones they would have found another by now. I'm going with it not being hers. MOO

JMOO, I think these fools jus scattered her remains any where that was
convenient and easy for them........1 here, 2 there................
IMO AB/EB thought animals would eat little Zahra and no one would put
a bone here or there related to Zahra.
AB/EB probably followed Caylee's case and knew animals dragged her over the land.

JMOO, I think these fools jus scattered her remains any where that was
convenient and easy for them........1 here, 2 there................
IMO AB/EB thought animals would eat little Zahra and no one would put
a bone here or there related to Zahra.
AB/EB probably followed Caylee's case and knew animals dragged her over the land.

I know this sounds disgusting but it occurred to me that after they did what they did with Zahra's remains they divided them between the car trunks and went their separate ways, dispersing them over a wide area so as not to arouse suspicion. I apologize for being so graphic. :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dpiddybgt