2011.03.11 Doc Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read it yet- did ICA happen to mention which version of the truth about what happened to Caylee does Lee know?

No! But she did tell MH that CA and LA knew what had happened and were upset with her and that she would tell MH about it some day. Now at the time, ICA had just phoned MH telling him she had something to tell him in person but not over the phone. He didn't know what this something was and when he pressed ICA she became upset and aggitated and angry so he backed off. Then he gets the mass text from her phone saying Caylee had been missing for 31 days.

Padilla had claimed some shady stuff about MH or alluded to it being A's such which is irresponsible. He was a friend. He was not involved in Caylee'sdisappearance nor was he Caylee'sfather. Just a friend in the military who lived in California. My guess is that ICA was feeling him out to try and get him to pay her way toCalifornia. Because she would eventuallyhave to get/steal more money and couldn't stay in Orlando forever. I bet she thought she could sweet talk him into either coming to get her or in paying her way up there- strapped for cash murderess that she was.

When I think of all of the vague aspersions that LPadilla has cast on MH in the media it makes me want to horsewhipped LP,:maddening:

Evidence links from today's release:
--Orange County Sheriff's forensics report on Casey's computer. www.wesh.com
--E-mails that Yuri Melich and Anne Pham exchanged about the search for Caylee. www.wesh.com
--FBI's discovery of evidence log: www.wesh.com
--OCSO's evidence log: www.wesh.com
--New information in an NCIS document that reporter Bob Kealing will talk more about during the noon news show reveals that a "source" was used to meet with Casey while wearing a wire during the search for Caylee. Take a look at the doc here: www.wesh.com
--More evidence forms, plus e-mails between Yuri Melich and Tony Lazzaro about a book or notebook mentioned in the evidence logs. www.wesh.com
--Search forms from TES volunteer Julie Davis: www.wesh.com
--OCSO interview with Julie Davis: www.wesh.com
--OSCO investigates complaints about misrepresentation of private investigators: www.wesh.com
--OSCO says an inmate named Richard Duncan claimed to have information about Casey: www.wesh.com
--Defense Expert Report from Barry Logan www.wesh.com
--Defense Expert Report From Dr. Tim Huntington: www.wesh.com
--E-Mails Between Anne Pham, Cpl. Edwards: www.wesh.com
--Bug Data & Temps: www.wesh.com
--Defense Expert DNA Analysis Of Laundry Bag: www.wesh.com
--Forensic entomology investigation on lab report: www.wesh.com
--Subpoena for Mark NeJame: www.wesh.com
--OCSO's questions for searchers: www.wesh.com
http://livewire.wesh.com/Event/Casey_Anthony_Evidence_Release_March_11_2011

Just in case some documents were missed, this is what was released today...

Justice for Caylee

No! But she did tell MH that CA and LA knew what had happened and were upset with her and that she would tell MH about it some day. Now at the time, ICA had just phoned MH telling him she had something to tell him in person but not over the phone. He didn't know what this something was and when he pressed ICA she became upset and aggitated and angry so he backed off. Then he gets the mass text from her phone saying Caylee had been missing for 31 days.

Padilla had claimed some shady stuff about MH or alluded to it being A's such which is irresponsible. He was a friend. He was not involved in Caylee'sdisappearance nor was he Caylee'sfather. Just a friend in the military who lived in California. My guess is that ICA was feeling him out to try and get him to pay her way toCalifornia. Because she would eventuallyhave to get/steal more money and couldn't stay in Orlando forever. I bet she thought she could sweet talk him into either coming to get her or in paying her way up there- strapped for cash murderess that she was.

When I think of all of the vague aspersions that LPadilla has cast on MH in the media it makes me want to horsewhipped LP,:maddening:

I think MH says she called late June/early July and was upset and frustrated. it was about something that 'happened a long time ago', which she had told CA/LA about and they got angry with her....

Interesting...requested January 2011.

ETA:...as in, you can see where they're going with this.

Unless I am reading too fast - this is only the report from desktop! Wonder if they reviewed laptop?

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! Richard Hornsby has this video on his blog. I am in tears laughing. Seriously...I am crying.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIoGJUWHpKQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIoGJUWHpKQ[/ame]

Evidence links from today's release:
--Orange County Sheriff's forensics report on Casey's computer. www.wesh.com
--E-mails that Yuri Melich and Anne Pham exchanged about the search for Caylee. www.wesh.com
--FBI's discovery of evidence log: www.wesh.com
--OCSO's evidence log: www.wesh.com
--New information in an NCIS document that reporter Bob Kealing will talk more about during the noon news show reveals that a "source" was used to meet with Casey while wearing a wire during the search for Caylee. Take a look at the doc here: www.wesh.com
--More evidence forms, plus e-mails between Yuri Melich and Tony Lazzaro about a book or notebook mentioned in the evidence logs. www.wesh.com
--Search forms from TES volunteer Julie Davis: www.wesh.com
--OCSO interview with Julie Davis: www.wesh.com
--OSCO investigates complaints about misrepresentation of private investigators: www.wesh.com
--OSCO says an inmate named Richard Duncan claimed to have information about Casey: www.wesh.com
--Defense Expert Report from Barry Logan www.wesh.com
--Defense Expert Report From Dr. Tim Huntington: www.wesh.com
--E-Mails Between Anne Pham, Cpl. Edwards: www.wesh.com
--Bug Data & Temps: www.wesh.com
--Defense Expert DNA Analysis Of Laundry Bag: www.wesh.com
--Forensic entomology investigation on lab report: www.wesh.com
--Subpoena for Mark NeJame: www.wesh.com
--OCSO's questions for searchers: www.wesh.com
http://livewire.wesh.com/Event/Casey_Anthony_Evidence_Release_March_11_2011

Just in case some documents were missed, this is what was released today...

Justice for Caylee

LiveLaughLuv - can I add a quick summary for your list - for those who have not yet finished scanning these documents ,please? :innocent:

The defense has got nothing! :loser:

Buckle up Jose! :seeya: Tick tock!

LiveLaughLuv - can I add a quick summary for your list - for those who have not yet finished scanning these documents ,please? :innocent:

The defense has got nothing! :loser:

Buckle up Jose! :seeya: Tick tock!

I disagree...the defense does have something.....

A BIG FAT HEADACHE!! :great:

OT: Wasn't a ruling expected today on the Motions that were heard last week? I've checked this board daily but haven't seen any mention of it. Thanks.

OT: Wasn't a ruling expected today on the Motions that were heard last week? I've checked this board daily but haven't seen any mention of it. Thanks.

Late this week, I think.

Next week, rhather.

OMG - Are you telling me that ISN'T Nancy Grace????
............... :skip: ...................... :skip: ................ :skip:

I hope that woman does a bunch more of them. I swear I thought I was going to pass out I was laughing so hard. All she needs is a pleather jacket and some tacky jewelry and she's a shoe in for an Oscar.

KC tells MH that she has other friends in CA that she'll see when she comes out to visit him. Do we know if she had other contacts/friends in CA?

I realize we have to take everything she says with a bushel of salt, but....did she?

I hope that woman does a bunch more of them. I swear I thought I was going to pass out I was laughing so hard. All she needs is a pleather jacket and some tacky jewelry and she's a shoe in for an Oscar.

Yup, all that and a call from Sheeba and she gets the Oscar...

More evidence forms, plus e-mails between Yuri Melich and Tony Lazzaro about a book or notebook mentioned in the evidence logs.
by Matt Lupoli/Staff at 3/11/2011 4:20:43 PM11:20 AM
http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27161635/detail.html

Going slow (tsunami and docs - ugggh) but Tony has a son? Or did they email Tony's dad -- IE is Tony L a junior?

Having brain fog day - someone help me out here please!

Going slow (tsunami and docs - ugggh) but Tony has a son? Or did they email Tony's dad -- IE is Tony L a junior?

you got it, at the bottom of that email does it not say my son does not recall.... the actual email seems to be laid out in a strange way ..

I would say the email came from Tony's (the ex-boyfriend) Dad,

So, Yes that would make ex-boyfriend Tony a Jr.
And following Italian tradition I suspect the Grandpa's or great grandpa's name was Anthony(Antonio) as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny