2011.05.06 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beach - meaning that ICA accepted?

Wow!

First I said she would never see them, then back flipped and said she would after watching the "Bent" hearing, then back flipped again to "no way jose".
I'll believe that visit when I see it.

I don't know for sure. I am ASSuming so because In Sessions reported it is on the jail's schedule. And it is only Cindy...no George. I don't THINK they would schedule it unless she agreed? (In Sessions showed the jail schedule doc.)

SailorMoon said:
Baez up with on other issue....why does he feel it necessary to bring his IPAD up there?? And he said "your honor". You're getting there Baez. (snipped)
Are we sure that's not an Etch-A-Sketch?

WHere's that buffet? I skipped lunch to watch this!

I think it will go like this.

Guard: Your mother is here.

KC: No thanks.

Fin

I don't know for sure. I am ASSuming so because In Sessions reported it is on the jail's schedule. And it is only Cindy...no George. I don't THINK they would schedule it unless she agreed?

Earlier someone said it could be scheduled, but that Casey would still have to accept it for it to happen. Is that not right? I am confused.

Wow, that was so fast I barely had time to set out the afternoon cocktails...

cocktails.jpg

http://www.brightestyoungthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/cocktails.jpg

:toast:

:skip:
Quote of the day: "See you at 8:30 Monday morning"

For those that have not heard - there is a visit scheduled between Casey and Cindy tomorrow morning at the jail. It will be video taped.

WOW! I did not think this had a chance of coming to fruition! :eek:

In Sessions said that CA scheduled the visit but ICA does not know about it and will not be told until 0700 tomorrow, at which time she can accept or refuse the visit. GA was not included in their comments. The jail will record the visit and it will be available to news media at noon or before.

Casey won't be informed of the meeting till 7am tomorrow, I guess that's when she will say yes, or no.

Oh you can be sure that Mason or Baez has let her know.

And that they also let her know, in no uncertain terms to not see them.

As if she ever had any inclination to do so, lol....:floorlaugh:

Earlier someone said it could be scheduled, but that Casey would still have to accept it for it to happen. Is that not right? I am confused.
Yes, the visit is scheduled for Cindy, whether or not KC shows up, or even knows, the visit still has to be scheduled because Cindy can't just show up unannounced, IIRC.

Casey won't be informed of the meeting till 7am tomorrow, I guess that's when she will say yes, or no.

What Baez or Mason didn't manage to whisper to her at the hearing re the visit? Don't believe that for a second. Baez has such a tight reign on her he isn't about to let it go now.

I also read that ICA would not know about the request until in the morning.....meeting has to be scheduled 24 hrs in advance and the inmate is not informed of any meetings until the morning of....but of course we know JB has already told her about it.....

just a heads up... but that wftv article has been updated... jose baez denied that his jury consultant has left the case to kathi B. wftv maintains they stand by their source.

posted in the media thread as well as the jury consultant thread

I heard about the emergency hearing and RUSHED to the grocery store as I had planned to do later today. I didn't shower or dress nicely or bother with makeup. I did NOT want to miss this one.

You too? Good thing my clients can't see the state I'm in sitting here at my desk....:blushing:

Casey accepted? Greaaaaaaaaaat. Get them ready for their closeup, Mr. Demille!

I think I am going to drink myself blind this weekend. My birthday is on Sunday, so why not?

OT- :bdsurprise: Just put this whole crazy mess out of your mind, and have a great birthday! :)

SailorMoon said:
Baez up with on other issue....why does he feel it necessary to bring his IPAD up there?? And he said "your honor". You're getting there Baez. (snipped)
Are we sure that's not an Etch-A-Sketch?

:rolleyes: It makes him feel important and tech savy ?

One thing I thought of was Judge Perry has told both sides to familiarize themselves with the technology in Courtroom 23 ... I doubt he'll have any patience with Jose not using or not knowing how to use the courtroom equipment ... he's had plenty of time for interviews and meet and greets ....

What Baez or Mason didn't manage to whisper to her at the hearing re the visit? Don't believe that for a second. Baez has such a tight reign on her he isn't about to let it go now.
KC might know, but it's in her nature, imo, to let her mother show up, then turn her away, instead of saving her a trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member