2011.05.18 Jury Selection Day Nine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to be rude, but it always floors me, when a PJ can't seem to answer the most simple question!

I think this is a big part of the communication problem, hence the condescending response. He simply does not speak their language, he lives in a world so far removed from this legal world he has been called into and he simply does not know how to respond properly. jmo

Gen voir dire with this guy is going to be interesting. Sumtins up with the prosecution.

PJ had a little attitude with JA

I'm not getting that vibe - he is simply doesn't understand why the SA's keep asking him the same question over and over again when he has already answered yes a number of times.

I'm here! Are we FINALLY going to get a jury today? Root canals are more fun than this jury selection has been!

Ya never know, this guy might have the same attitude that we do - let's get this show on the road!

Correct me if I am wrong but if SA tries to strike him and DT pulls the race card, then we'd be stuck at 12. I don't see that happening just yet...

The juror seems antagonistic toward the prosecution when asked if he wants to be on the jury.

He probably is, there is a very good chance that, as a black man in America, he has encountered LE or his friends have, on a regular basis - it's just a fact of life.

this guy talked to someone that will be brought out in the next phase of q's

IMO

I can't stand listening to Finnell talk. Her voice grates on my nerves. I know she has a cold but she always sounds like she ha a cold. ugh

I almost wonder if this guy is purposely trying to seem like he is friedly with the DT's side, but really has ulterior motives.

Thought this PJ sounded a bit fliipant when asked why he'd like to serve on this jury 'Well, why not?', the retort. See where he's comming from, but it sounded a bit of a challenge ? to the SA.

I'm here! Are we FINALLY going to get a jury today? Root canals are more fun than this jury selection has been!

I had the same thought last night!!! And you get pain meds....!!!!!:great::floorlaugh:

so this other long dark hair lady at the DT is there for some drama JB will unleash to a potential juror for them to point out ICA...if they do it with this guy..my hinky will go way off the scale.

Correct me if I am wrong but if SA tries to strike him and DT pulls the race card, then we'd be stuck at 12. I don't see that happening just yet...

I've got a feeling the defense won't want him either but will they show their hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Livianth