2011.05.18 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection DAY NINE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are over 900 people on the Caylee forum. What did I miss while I was puttering around with my email? Thank you in advance.

Okay. Just signed on. Have not seen or heard anything except just watched the video of HHJP. First impression: he is disgusted. I don't know with who, it feels like the defense but I could be "wishful" thinking. But! I did get "disgust" or...it was a strong emotion.

InSession keeps playing that part. HHJP: what is that emotion! He says what he says, he is looking "at them" and he looks away but looks back again with "that look". It's almost as if even he cannot believe something: or the way someone is acting.

Anywho: let the speculation begin. Really, if we would all go away and be silent-I think that is what would hurt Casey the most. Of course...you don't see me shutting up. :no:

:twocents:

It has taken me 20 minutes to even get back on the site after getting kicked off, let alone waiting for a post to go live.....:banghead:

I've had a lot of problems getting into WS for the past half-hour. I kept getting notification that the server was taking too long. I assumed that the site was suddenly overwhelmed. When I did get in, I saw a thread titled "Plea", and thought that's what happened.

Man! I was watching the thread, saw "theyre back" then Court in Recess! Then I could not get back on til now! Everyone must have hit refresh at once! Thank goodness for Twitter...the last ones say noone is talking and ICA was wiping away tears as she left the courtroom.

I think they are filing an appeal. I just dont see ica pleaing right now. As far as her crying it could be they told her trial will be delayed again. She had soooooo planed on that rv trip by July. moo

Whatever it is, the DT is up to no good. You can take that to the bank.

I can't believe this ... I had to be gone all am .. of all the days.. I am gpoing to attempt to get caught up.. Jose is MIA and only ONE PJ was "interviewed today is this correct ?

ICA looks like she had been crying when she walked back into the courtroom. I'm watching replays of everything now. Her head is down (not up like usual) and her eyes looked red.

I took me 30 mins to get in here. Not fun. I was so desperate I went to IS blog to find out WTH happened.

Just wondering, maybe something happened to GA or CA? If ICA was crying....heck I don't know. It could be something as simple as JB got a case of nervous stomach.

It could be she fired JB - she has had a tiff going with him all week.

But, if that happened wouldn't CM have just stepped in?

Could JB quit? I don't think that is allowed. Attorneys can't just quit a case - especially in the middle of jury selection.

I just got an awful thought..

The DT filing a Motion to get JBP removed...

Over on the FA thread this very issue was touched on and I fear is what Baez is up to. However, our awesome FA's did imply that this small win will cost them dearly later on.

Hello All:)
Does anyone know who the older lady was for the defense at the side table? She was short and in a suit.
Apologies if this has been asked already.
:banghead:

craigatwftv:
Rumors that it could be that Baez is sick, though that doesn't seem like enough to stop the day. Maybe.

IMO Jose had something he wanted or needed to do at lunch time today, that is why he asked for an extended lunch.

If I had to guess what could create the level of drama that KC craves, then I'd guess that she let JB go. Delay and Drama, that's how she rolls.

I just landed in DC,crank up the laptop IN the airport and I get this?

Shorthand of what happened today? TIA

:banghead: :maddening: :sick: :banghead:

That's really pretty much it. Oh, also some :eek:hwow: and :pullhair:!

craigatwftv:
Rumors that it could be that Baez is sick, though that doesn't seem like enough to stop the day. Maybe.

The other Defense lawyer is sick and yet she been in court the whole time.
Something smells rotten IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member