2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense says it's been conceeded by defense that ICA was not looking for Caylee. No reason to keep this up. lol, so because the defense says it was ugly coping the state shouldn't present their case that it was murder? lololol.

HHJP: for the jury to decide.

:floorlaugh: I can't follow JB's logic at all. So because they conceded this is OS, not through evidence, the State should just change their case? Got it JB. :waitasec:

I hope the DT doesn't say she was provided for for "hush" money. BUT she did lie to her parents about being employed.

If she was given hush money she wouldn't have to steal money from
her G-father, but I could see the DT saying this.

I'm not blaming CA for Caylee's death. I don't think CA thought in her wildest dreams that KC would intentionally kill her. I am shocked at how bad KC was. As a nurse CA should have had more knowledge of personality disorders and available help than the average person. I don't think KC suddenly got this way after the birth of Caylee.

Even Psychiatrists who are the best of parents can be in denial of their children's behavior...so, for CA to have been more keen to the signals that KC might have been displaying really means nothing if CA had the curtains shut.

2chxqns.jpg

Just got back from the drop off's. Can't believe I missed Mallory!

Did he also just admit that the DT agrees that KC was not looking for her daughter in the period b/t June 16-July 15, 2008? Wow....so now they agree that she was out partying and is a big fat liar, and did he also say she has a bad character? I don't think I would be thrilled with him defending me in this way. I mean how is that supposed to help the jury see her as a not guilty defendant?

moo

Yes, because Casey knew that Caylee was dead- she drowned in the pool. Caseys lies don`t matter cause she is an abuse victim and she is coping by lying and pretending everything is ok.

Edit. I don`t buy that of course cause I`m convinced she is a sociopath.

Once Cindy is questioned, she will be asked about the comment during the "dead air" time when calling 911. The comment about them going to court and getting custody of Caylee. That should raise a few jurors' eyebrows.

She may be crying b/c a mistrial is going to happen. She must know what else is coming in.

Or maybe b/c her friends don't lie for her or "love" her anymore.

Must be tough.

Every person who has stated Casey told them she was abused by either Lee or George is hearsay... (from my understanding)

Casey was never diagnosed as having any mental issues at all. The defense has Casey with PTSD, memory lapse or fantasy creating, compulsive liar...what else...

This web of one lie to cover another lie...has continued into this trial. This is the defense tactic/plan. When something comes up and they do not like it, lie. But the problem is that Casey weaved a web she never thought would be seen in its entirety...

with each person that gets up on that stand, you will see the desperation in Casey and her dream(nightmare)team grow because that web is becoming clear. And anyone who was not aware of what they were doing, has to be mentally ill, which Casey is not.

:cow:

SHe is gonna loose it today...I just know it...she can feel the nails going into her coffin...

I don't think I've ever seen anyone fuss with their clothes, hair, etc. as much as ICA

This is the absolute worst I've seen her with the constant grooming, making sure more cleavage is showing, readjusting hair, shirt, repeat, repeat, make sure no mascara is on tissue, repeat, repeat, repeat. DS should tell her to STOP. She is more concerned about her looks than all the outlandish behavior she exhibited after Caylee died.

IMO

Clearly over the last few days, JB has demonstrated through his actions in court that he is very much over his head with the trial proceedings. As I was watching him question GA yesterday he seemed like an amateur lawyer at the podium during cross examination. His line of questioning is at best nonlinear in logic and the wording is terrible. I doubt he has convinced the jury of anything thus far. JB also seems to be struggling with basic procedural processes in court. I wouldn't be surprised if at some point we see the reigns being handed to someone else on the DT very soon (maybe CM?).

On some level I feel bad for ICA because she is the one heading for the needle if things don't start turning around soon. I think she is too small minded to understand that her lawyer is performing poorly on her behalf.

So ICA is really fussing and grooming up a storm today. She is very animated and busy.
I guess she thinks things are going pretty well so far.

I'm not blaming CA for Caylee's death. I don't think CA thought in her wildest dreams that KC would intentionally kill her. I am shocked at how bad KC was. As a nurse CA should have had more knowledge of personality disorders and available help than the average person. I don't think KC suddenly got this way after the birth of Caylee.

Not that I am a CA fan at all, however she was a nurse, not a psychologist.

There is still a huge stigma towards mental illness and especially admitting your daughter is mentally ill.

You have seen the extreme level of denial in this family...

I don't think I've ever seen anyone fuss with their clothes, hair, etc. as much as ICA

Methinks, it has something to do, with the steady stream of nicely put together young folk, parading through court over the last 2 days.

Easier said than done----somewhat went down that path with mom with demntia----can't tell you how many professionals said she shouldn't live on her own---but.....could not force her into a home.....had to wait for something to happen......It was frustrating and tiring on me---you do get to a point of I'm tired of getting yelled at--I know this but show me how I can do this...and I had paperwork that said I was in charge of her medical...no good....

I just don't understand why jb keeps reminding everyone that she is such a liar...makes no sense -- especially if she is "innocent":floorlaugh:---IYKWIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HairHawk