2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember anyone previously saying that the car was backed in at the Amscott. Did I miss something?

It's good they are pointing out the level of security at the tow yard

If I recall correctly SB did not smell the odor while towing ??

Simon Burch is the manager of the tow yard. He went with George to get the car. He smelled the decomp when George opened the trunk and said it smelled like a car they had at the yard where someone had committed suicide.

But remember all that talk about dead squirrels? Casey emailed or messaged someone or something that there was a horrible smell in her car. Maybe when Amy testifies we'll hear about the smell. I think Amy heard the dead squirrel explanation from Casey.

Didn't the tow truck driver Gary R. state he had a bad cold, stuffed up, etc?

Establishing chain of custody of the car... Casey, Johnsons Towing, then George... NO one else could have possibly had access to that car. GO LDB... I <3 U!

I wonder what JB is planning to ask this guy?

I think he had a cold.

IMO

Oh, that's right! Pleasse forgive me folks, it has been a long time, but didn't SB know that smell because they had a car there that at one time had a dead body in it? I don't think the body was in the car at the tow yard, but it had been before it was brought there. Am I crazy, or does anyone else remember this?

ETA: Thanks Carole!

But remember all that talk about dead squirrels? Casey emailed or messaged someone or something that there was a horrible smell in her car. Maybe when Amy testifies we'll hear about the smell. I think Amy heard the dead squirrel explanation from Casey.

But IIRC that text KC sent Amy about the car smell wasn't until June 27th.

moo

Simon smelled the decomp. The man who towed the car (who was not Simon) had the cold and did not take note to any smell. Remember Simon said the smell was consistent with the car of the man who had committed suicide and decomposed in his car.

Does anyone think that we will see Cindy on the witness stand today?

Or will the SA's wait till tomorrow so that a good portion of her testimony will be the last thing the jurors hear before court is recessed for the weekend?

I'm really confused as to JB's strategy. So he's alleging that GA got rid of the body and ICA has no idea how? That is why he's fighting all of the car stuff? Why wouldn't he just say that GA put the body in the car? Not that I'd buy that but still...at least he wouldn't have to fight the odor evidence.

LDB knows how to use technology.....smart boards...

JB.....nothing but posters and easels and DRIED UP MARKERS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palenp