2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking of the Seinfeld episode in which Jerry's car is plagued by an apparently untraceable stench and he finally decides to abandon it, hoping that it will be stolen.

To me, it seems like Casey hoped that the missing car would just disappear, relieving her of one more worry.

Oh yeah! From the guy with BO. Wonder if ICA saw that episode.

Tony stated she didn't let him get that close to the car. No, GA didn't smell anything on the 26th, but DID when he got the car from the tow yard. CA and Lee also smelled it. Ms. Sanchez noticed an odor but thought it was the dumpster. We will also hear Mr. Birch smelled death as well. So, plenty of people noticed the odor.
bbm
Just a small correction. GA didn't smell anything on the 24th.

"Been exposed to FOOD IN THE CAR..... "

YAYYYYYYYYYY This makes my day!

This testimony will be damning:) This guy has smelled all there is to smell in the tow business- food rotting, trash, groceries left in car, suicides...

Can I hear a good old fashioned HAIL YEAH for Caylee! She's telling her story! :great:

Several experiences with long-term deceased bodies in cars... he knows decomp odor!

I don't know if this is good or bad. He knows decomp, he smelled an odor when he looked into the car, but he didn't notify LE.

I hope she asks him about the smell of decomposing animals as well. Especially with ICA's squirrel theory.

Perfect perfect! Birch has experience with decomp and garbage (Waste management employee)! Thank you thank you!

If he knows the smell of decomp, why didn't he do anything? I believe that will be the DT's question to him.

ICA texted Amy more than once complaining about a smell in the car and that she found a dead squirrel plastered to the frame, or something like that.
I just read it was June 25 and June 27, those were the days she texted Amy about the smell...

http://www.wesh.com/news/17537985/detail.html
Nine days after Caylee Anthony was last seen, her mother contacted a friend and said “it smells like something died in my car,” new documents released on Tuesday show.
Casey Anthony later told friend Amy Huzenga, “There's definitely part of an animal plastered on my car,” according to a transcript of her interview with Orange County deputies.

OK, now I remembered about the June 27th text but had forgotten about the 25th. That is very interesting. So there was a smell on the 25th, so there had to be one on the 24th - the day of the GA/gas can argument incident. And GA says he didn't smell anything....now I don't know what to think about that. Very interesting though.

moo

The moment this guy took the stand I knew I was gonna love him, and I was right!!! :great:

SB - IMO human decomp is unique in comparison to garbage and he feels he knows the difference

Oh snap! Comparing human decomp smell to foods left in cars, many other things left in cars, groceries in cars for a week following auto accidents... can distinguish between trash, garbage & human decomp... IMO the smell of decomp is unique in comparison to rotten food or garbage or anything else. It's a really unique distinctive smell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member