2011.05.28 - KC upset during break when CA testifies

Shame the Jury could not see that...

If this trial continues (and I'm not convinced KC won't plead soon) I think the jury will see an outburst. ICA is getting more and more angry everyday. :woohoo::great::woohoo::great:

I think I caught a telling moment on this video as well. When Cindy first starts testifying (when they were moving the monitor around) It looks like she briefly glanced over at the defense table and then tightly closed her eyes and swallowed as if to block out the image of her daughter. It's on this video at about 15:50. It happens quickly, but to me she closes her eyes just a little too long and tightly to be just a "blink." What do you all think of this?
http://www.wftv.com/video/28058043/index.html

I think you are absolutely correct. I see it too.

I think I caught a telling moment on this video as well. When Cindy first starts testifying (when they were moving the monitor around) It looks like she briefly glanced over at the defense table and then tightly closed her eyes and swallowed as if to block out the image of her daughter. It's on this video at about 15:50. It happens quickly, but to me she closes her eyes just a little too long and tightly to be just a "blink." What do you all think of this?

I saw this too,and felt CA,was bracing herself,for what she was about to do.I also saw CA's tremor when she stated that she had stopped looking for Zanny 6 wks ago.She was trying to exert control,IMHO.

Just IMO but she watches CA go over and hug GA and says something behind her fist and the first thing you can see her say is "the man that hurt me."

So she probably says something about how CA doesn't even glance at her but then goes to hug the "man that hurt" her.

Interesting that she didn't say the man that took Caylee away... :cool:

I read somewhere that the lawyers had planned a meeting with her right after court concluded. Which had me going "hmmmmmmmm....."

Can she still avoid the death penalty if she pleads guilty? I don't think it would take the DP off the table at this point, but I don't know. I kind of hope she does plead for the sake of the family.

Yep! that's exactly what it looks like. Nice catch.

I think it's pretty pathetic that she's once again upset about HERSELF and not the fact that Caylee has been murdered! Did the jury get to see these antics? I wasn't sure if they were removed from the courtroom or not. I assume they were.

Sorry if this was answered but no the jury was not present during this. Prior to CA getting off the stand they had been excused for a recess.

After George, I kept wondering what Cindy would do.

Now, it could be that the six weeks ago comment meant that she stopped looking for Zani at that time because she knew KC was saying drowned in pool on 16th....so it doesn't necessarily mean she had a change of heart because of the other allegations.

So I think really ICA was most upset about the not acknowledging her as CA walked out.

Does ICA buy the swimming pool theory? IDK...

However, if she thinks GA and CA are not playing nice, just wait until LA takes the stand...oh, boy.

BBM - No kidding! Lee has never lied as much as Cindy and George and stayed out of the media. The defense doesn't have a lot on Lee and I am sure Lee is really upset about what Casey is doing to their parents.

I also hope that once Casey is convicted, Lee sends Casey an invitation to his wedding. Just to show her that she is no longer part of their family.

I wonder if she's been medicated by now? I'm sure she blew a fuse when she got out of that courtroom. jmo

eta: Oh, guess who's going to want a visit? I'll just bet...

The Anthonys family dynamic is playing out in the trial, it never stopped being played out. It would seem the difference is that George and Cindy are not doing what Casey wants, and they clearly are not...but maybe that is not such a big difference?

I don't think Casey got 'away' with everything so easy, per se...she had to make up some crazy chit to do as she pleased and run the show.

Her parents frushtraite her because she can manipulate them well, and to a certain degree knows just what they will do but even they surprise her. They have that side that is "on to her" but it is the one to which, they will not admit. The State is wise as they are not trying to get the Anthonys to admit to anything negative regarding Casey. All they have to do is ask the questions. The facts speak for themselves.

It is not the Anthonys the State is trying to prove this to, it is the jury. And, I think the message is coming through loud and clear. More and more each day of the trial. IMHO.

"You ate chili without me?" "All they care about is getting Caylee back." "I was cute too." Me, me, me, me...

Yes, Logicalgirl and everyone who has posted the words/phrase: malignant narcissism. :bow:

A pathological brat. :yes:

Cindy and George are of relatively modest means but they appear to have made a very sweet, comfortable and well-tended home for Casey and Caylee. I have had the impression all along that they all tend to coddle her and attempt to appease her.
It is looking more and more like "the secret" they've been keeping is that her behaviour has always been very bizarre and self-serving, and that this is simply her nature. jmo

I have to give props to the A's..CA has a knack for decorating & GA has done a nice job on the yard..The house also appears to be immaculate which is pretty hard to do with CA working a full time job.

This is why I cannot believe JB would distance CA/GA with his defense. They were the only ones on ICA's side. To literally make them so angry right before trial is a huge mistake if you ask me.

If the abuse and cover up allegations are lies then the accidental drowning comes into question for them as well.

Ya know should this go into the penalty phase, with CA and Gs newly found demeanors and all, the people that Jeanne and Ann F. have on their list to testify maybe having second thoughts testifying as they might have thought earlier. Wordy there, but ya catch my meaning.

One has to remember, these people testifying in the penalty phase have known the Anthonys intimately. Rick definitely has strong feelings about CA and her past. if they didn't see this rage on video from ICA, they will as soon as they are told about it.

I still have reservations with CA and GA and probably LA when he testifies later.

The dynamics of the Anthony unit has definitely taken a "huge" swing for the state. Will it continue with the DT, or will ICA have more raging moments on camera for all to see. I think we will be seeing more than we know and have a thread count around 6-8 when all is said and done.

cindy-k-4-hate.png

WOW! Look at that snarl!

This trial has a long way to go. I am certain that ICA will not be able to control herself throughout the trial. Her true self will come out for the jury to see. It's who she is and she will not be able to hold her vileness in. It will ooze out of her.

ITA! The unflappability of Casey will soon be ancient history ....I keep seeing signs of the evil Casey rearing her ugly head, sooner or later the evil alter-ego is gonna take control. The dynamics of the trial as fascinating!1

Posting again. Added some more after watching again. Where do you think she said something about crying? I didn't catch that and more than willing to watch again. From what I made out, she's saying "I shouldn't even TRY now".

*Cindy walks out. Hugs George. Casey watches*

*hand partially covers mouth*...he's the one that hurt me.

She's going to protect him.

*shakes head*

She just going to say everything to protect him. I should just not even try now.

She believed this ***** for 3 years and she did nothing.

I mean how can you say she doesn't believe this ***** she <not sure can't make out>...every single day.

*zooms out*

<not sure>

<not sure>

*new camera angle*

It hurts so bad. *blows nose, shakes head*

She didn't look at me once the entire time she was there.

*talking to CM, shakes head* Yeah, just the other day. *shakes head* <not sure> She's not gonna fight for me.

Everything she said was so wrong...*shaking head*<not sure>...wonderful dad... *something along the lines of she said he was a wonderful dad and that is so wrong*

*DT continues talking with her*

<not sure on the rest>

This is my best guess, I'll keep watching.

I just had an AWFUL thought..Cindy will most likely hear about what ICA pulled..She may even watch the video..I'm AFRAID she will feel very GUILTY about it..Then what? My guess is we won't see the 'same' Cindy we saw today..That will truly stink if it happens :(

eta..This is probably the whole purpose behind it.

Yep, I think we see her mentally preparing herself to block out Casey's manipulations and tell the truth for Caylee. Yea!

I don't think it was any big accident that LDB showed those pictures in that order, and left the Caylee picture up all that time....I think that just in case CA had any last minute change of heart, she wanted to make sure Caylee was in the courtroom as much as Casey was.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769
Back