2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just rewatching the portion where JB waited til the last minute to object to them. :wink: and HHJP asks him if he has had a chance to review all of them and he said all but one that was recently released. :waitasec: I wonder if there IS one we haven't seen. Or did he think the Angry in Jail video was JUST released? Wouldn't surprise me.

I wonder that too! Over the weekend one of the news stations updated an old article referring to "NEW Video" of jail visits. I found it confusing, as there was no new video. Then yesterday, I recall LDB saying there was some confusion about one of them - whether or not it was a duplicate.

Maybe she was talking about the so called "missing" video that really wasn't missing? :dunno:

I guess we will find out in the next few days!

Good morning everyone. Let's give the Mods a well deserved rest and try NOT to post anything that has no relevance to the trial. They have been working over time and I for one, truly appreciate their hard work. Websleuthers loveeeeee their Mods!! :)

This may be a shot in the dark, but do any of you know of a site that has audio only--non flash? I'm trying to find a place to listen to the trial from my blackberry while @ work, but methinks its not going to be possible. :( if anyone has any tips, please let me know!

and, good morning! :)

I haven't gone there, but try wdbo.com. It's our Orlando a.m. radio station and they are broadcasting the trial. Don't know if they have audio only. Also, the skyfire app for 2.99 made it so I could get it on my iPad and iPhone that don't accept flash. Hope this helps

This may be a shot in the dark, but do any of you know of a site that has audio only--non flash? I'm trying to find a place to listen to the trial from my blackberry while @ work, but methinks its not going to be possible. :( if anyone has any tips, please let me know!

and, good morning! :)

Did you try this one?

WFTVTV sound http://player.streamtheworld.com/_players/coxradio/?callsign=WFTVTV

I'm not sure if it uses flash, but I do know it won't work until there is something to hear.

Yep....now we're nothing but a bunch of posters.

Kind of like JB's trial exhibits....

BA-da-Dum-cheeeeee (rimshot)

LOL SOTS nice one for so early

Morning all - my day is going to be a little different here. As some of you know, DH is a teacher, and, well schools out for summer... So I am going to have to go into super covert mode from time to time today, but I'll be here. So while we wait. TURN IT UP!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_I4ylzbrTE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_I4ylzbrTE[/ame]

BS said last night she can try but less then 1% of convictions get 'overturned' for ineffective counsel..Let's HOPE he's right in this case!

I have NO doubt she came up with this SICK story.

ICA is giving them the "dirt" on many witnesses..With great JOY I'm sure!

One thing that scared me yesterday when someone tweeting that one of jurors looked like they were about to fall asleep during JB questioning (like I would be too). After the trial for the guy who murdered my brother the guy tried to get a mis-trial saying that one of the juror's was sleeping. Didn't fly though. Of course he has tried a zillion other things too.

What-ever she gets(life orr death) we'll be hearing from her for a long time time.

I had a thought last night, since I spend so much time here, I feel like you guys are my friends. You are real aren't you - not imaginary friends? I'm not living this elaborate life in lala land am I?

Did everyone see this in the "notices" section above?

Please note - this is a message board, not a blog. Thank you.

:lol: I love it!

I saw that! I put a comment about it in the private forums. LOVE IT!:floorlaugh:

The moments are few the memories a life time.
Yes they are. I love that she still likes spending time with me. Her Mom is in her last year of nursing school and has a tough schedule between school and work. I think my niece is feeling a little neglected and right now it can't be helped so I'm hoping we have a good, fun, and productive day! She brushed my hair until midnight so I've probably got another hour before she wakes up.

Morning...hoping that the clear day increases my internet speed (yes...it makes a difference)

And planning on some major multi tasking...

Ready to roll

For the first time in my life I watched NG and JVM <?> last night.... what a bunch of ... well let's just leave it at that. In between all the bs though there was one valid point, the state has not yet clearly defined motive. I know they don't have to show motive, but to dispute an accident I think motive is going to be important to the jury. SA needs to show that ICA and her mother were at great odds and that all she wanted to do was party. That the imaginary friends we're not imaginary at all, that these characters were invented for the soul purpose to decieve. Big difference between Imaginary and Deceptive Tools. The state needs to change their approach.

I think they're allowing the witnesses to touch on motive. There's a general feeling emerging of a girl who wanted to party unencumbered, who wanted to spend the night with Tony where she felt "at home" (she felt at home in a place where her daughter was not welcome to spend the night?) but could not do so unless her daughter was babysat for - and this was a change from her last boyfriend who welcomed her daughter in his bed. So things were changing right before Caylee died.

Maybe they could emphasize that more. Maybe recall Tony L and have him testify that he did not want Caylee to spend the night, didn't think it was appropriate (or however he felt). Reinforce that ICA had to make a choice between taking care of her child and being with her boyfriend.

I had a thought last night, since I spend so much time here, I feel like you guys are my friends. You are real aren't you - not imaginary friends? I'm not living this elaborate life in lala land am I?
Only if you are picturing me living in a castle!

Wenwe, I'm having laundry troubles too. I got all proactive this morning and put in a HUGE load... and then poor Mr. Ynot comes in after his shower and says, "Honey, where are my pants?"

Well, I managed to cram every single pair of his work pants into the washer, and he is now stomping around in his jammies calling the site to let them know he will be about an hour late today... Laundry management is not Ynot's forte, it seems. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jlop