2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but there is no way he's having this conversation with her if he already knew she was dead, at least not in the way he's talking now. There is no psychologist on the planet that's going to explain this particular exchange as 'suppressing' or 'hiding' emotions. There are actors in Hollywood that aren't this good.

What a waste of taxpayer money this has become.

If they allow the grief counselor, I hope the SA asks them to interpret GA's demeanor. She would have to be honest, imo.

The love that George is expressing - the depth of it and he speaks of her in the "now"..
So is the Defence going to say George has PTSS also? No way did he find Caylee drowned and dead....

Casey really did expect GA to take the fall. Was anyone able to read her lips just now?

Tried listening but can't any longer. The sound of KC's voice makes me ill. Last I heard she was saying how Caylee was the 'best' of all of them and she was 'captivating'. GAG! The whole time she is spewing this she know Caylee was DEAD.

George just said if he could switch places with ICA he would. Yet, he is not in jail. He did not admit to false allegations of molestation and incest. He is not involved.

Casey seems slumped in her chair. I wonder if she is thinking, this was a huge mistake. She might be realizing just how much her family loved her.

not in a million years -- she knows she's going to lose IMO

IMO Casey is always like "Marsha Marsha Marsha" whenever there is too much talk of Caylee and not enough on her

GA - Are you allowed to write?

ICA - It has to be supervised. I did some with JB last night. That's why I want you to get together as soon as possible.

GA - I'm writing a little letter to you also. I have stuff from Annie and Lauren.

ICA - Yea, I got their cards.

GA - The place the benefit was at in Daytona was across from the speedway. The nonprofit people are amazing. I would love to see you work with them when you get out. They are doing this out love and compassion for missing children. They asked him what songs Caylee liked. Happy and you know it, Spongebob Square Pants. I started to cry, but then started to chuckle because of the special little combination I had with her. Love you and her and want you home. Whatever you can do to help us.

ICA - I've done everything I can do from where I am.

GA - Listen, we can be put in protective custody and the agencies can get Caylee. We just need all the cooperation we can get.

ICA - I've done everything I can and then some. I can only do so much from where I'm at and I want to do so much more, but I can't.

GA - There's going to be a hearing up with the Supreme Court of Fla to get your bond reduced. Hope that the compassion JB has is genuine. Hope he is not building a reputation for himself.

ICA - He's not. His goal is to prove to everyone that everything they are saying is not true. I know that.

GA - Nothing that has happened so far is to cause you any pain. Just want you back in our lives.

ICA - It's not anything you, mom or lee has done. The media is spinning.

GA - Has anyone threatened you or our family.

ICA - I haven't been able to talk to anybody. I don't know what is going on.

GA - You don't get any chance to watch TV?

ICA - Why would I want to see that. All I want to see is Caylee. The People Mag article was all about me - not Caylee. She should be the focus.

GA - Article was supposed to be about Caylee. We had no control over that.

(GA sounds so caring and concerned)

ICA - I want to come home and be stuck in the house so no one can talk to me. I want my daughter back and that's all I have to say.

GA - You are a great mom and will always be a great mom. We all know that. Holly knows that. Her daughter will be 2. Everyone knows you, and the people who care and love you.

ICA - The outside forces are going to feel dumb when Caylee comes home.

GA - Yes and when you are home. HE was asked what it would be like to be normal again. Our lives are going to change in so many ways. Faith compassion. Stuff we talked about doing, we are going to do. Not force on you.

ICA - I know it's always been our choice.

GA - This is the toughest thing we're ever going to go through. Having you here and not having Caylee - the ultimate. Your brother is the marketing genius. The stuff he has done for you and for Caylee is remarkable. Orgs they are working with want to hire Lee because of his passion. We want to get Malory involved. Even you. Is there anything I can try to get you. Commissary?

ICA - Don't worry. Stuff I can't use. I have a bible.

GA - I understand.

ICA - Got a bible from here.

(ICA talking to JB in courtroom)

ICA - Bible is on my bed, I sleep with it. Don't move it unless I am reading because I know I need it by my side.

GA - Anything you need?

ICA - I miss you guys and I love you.

GA - I love you more than anything.

ICA - I want to see "that little girl". I want to be with my baby. That's my focus. Her birthday's in a few days.

GA - Want to have a great big party for Caylee. Reporters asked what he wanted to get her for her birthday. He said a red mustang for her to drive around in - it's material.
Just need to get all our lives back in check - not hold anything back any more. I've told things to your mom that I've never told her before. Opened up to your mom more in last weeks than last years. It''s tough, but we have to do it. Have to stay positive. Something bothers us, talk about. I've got a different t-shirt on today. Having other t-shirts being made, flyers, posters, rolling billboards.

ICa - Wow - that's great dad.

GA - There's no expense not being used to help find her. She's beautiful. You know that and I know that. But when you see her in front of you.

ICA - She's captivating, absolutely captivating. She has the best in all of us. That's something I've been thinking about. She is the best of the 4 of us, that top point in our star.

GA - Thankful you have your mom's good looks and personality. You have things from me too. You're a fighter, keep on fighting. Where you're at its a tough place you're in. Never thought anyone in my family would be where you are. If I could switch places I would. You're loved and cared for. Doing this for Caylee. Can I set up an account for you for phone calls?

ICA - I think I have to call you and do that or get info from Lee.

GA - I'd like to talk to you. Rather than seeing you once a week. Three visits a week.

(ICA wiping tears in courtroom)

ICA - Tried to call at the house but it just rang and rang.

GA - We aren't picking up when private # shows up.

George in video says, "If I could trade places with you in there, I would do it, I would".
ICA in courtroom looks disgusted & shakes her head 'no'.

GA is not pressing KC for any answers.

He must have learned his "enabling" from CA......If that was my daughter, I would have been cursing and throwing things to get a straight answer from her. Amazing

do GA and CA realize that they were one of very small minority that got buffaloed by KC this whole time ?

#CaseyAnthony George "I would switch places with you"
Wonder if that offer's good now?
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:11 AM

ICA shakes her head no when George says he would switch places with her if he could.

he would have switched places when he thought ICA was innocent-now she has to face the music but ICA still wants to be saved by GA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HOLLYMOORE73