2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB is good at one thing - giving us a good laugh. He's so entertaining.

I am determined NOT to let Baez rule my emotions. I have complete faith that the SA team will counter any of his nonsense and then there is always the "Baez is his own worse enemy" theory.

I thought JB was going to ask: "will gerus alert to an accidental death in the same way as he will to a homicide? how many accidental deaths has he alerted to? how many homicides? can you tell teh difference in alerts between the two? how did he alert in the back yard with the pool? could you tell if it was a homicide or accidental death?" etc.

Bill Schaefer is now saying................"lawyers just don't know when to stop." He's inferring that JB just wouldn't let it go. Kathy Belich saying there were several other mis-steps.....more after a quick commercial.

I heard that; while referring to JB, he said "I don't know where he's going now, but he sure stepped in it."

:floorlaugh:

I have a feeling JB really thinks he is doing well. Especially when he compares his job description to Legally Blonde and A few good men. He is totally acting like they did in the movie (s).

How is JB insinuating that Caylee left the yard?
Or does he only not want it to be in Casey's trunk, and does not care otherwise?

JB now, in essence, asking deputy Forgey, "You are not a cadaver dog, are you officer Forgey?"

:floorlaugh:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7a/McGruff.jpg
McGruff.jpg

People in the gallery look at Cindy Anthony in the gallery just as much as they look at #CaseyAnthony -fell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:34 PM

ICA showing her angry side in fron tof the jury.

<<<<<<<<<< Side Bar Thread >>>>>>
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138994"]2011.06.07 Sidebar (Trial Day Twelve) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

We are done for the day
Tomorrow..first witness will be the other dog handler...

Handler for Bones, the K9 for the Osceola Co. Sheriffs Office, will be 1st on deck to testify tomorrow morning. #caseyanthony #fox35
by anthonycase via twitter at 4:41 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member