2011.06.10 Sidebar (Trial Day Fifteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is being confronted with the reality of what she did and she does not like it one bit...
:twocents:

could be she is shameful of what she allegedly did to Caylee...she didn't care one iota while the same night she allegedly accidently drowned, she's watching vids with TonyL....I sure hope the jurors remember the strong points of her 'ugly coping'...is she couldn't do it for 2.5 years, why now?? I do believe she should just concede and beg for LWOP...but she feels she can pull another huge lie...backfires big time with her fake breakdown...DCS needs to stop coddling her and make her face her demons...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I'm think the ONLY hope Casey has is to beg they will GIVE her LWOP but as part of that plea agreement the state would want a full confession....THAT will NEVER happen

IMO, ICA has attempted to distract the jurors from the evidence being presented today. All of this evidence has been presented to the defense as Discovery, so none of it is new info to her (unless JB failed in his job to present it to her).

At what point does HHJP take action to prevent the prejudicial behavior from occurring in front of the jury?
I read that ICA refused to look at the photos when presented. She still is not looking at them, but she has to hear the audio descriptions. Maybe for the first time, KC cannot escape the consequences of her actions. :behindbar

The judge is not going to do anything about her behavior, she's not disrupting anything.

Also, did it ever come out what was wrong with ICA yesterday? Other than just speculation?

She was seen at the jail medical facility. HIPPA laws, confidentiality, etc. prevent more detailed info from being released.

After seeing ICA this morning, I have to ask - why doesn't the judge remove her and let her watch from a media room. This way Baez can't say she didn't attend her trial (ala mistrial). She is being far too disruptive in court, IMHO. It's hard enough to focus on the testimony without looking at all her facial ticks, crying, and going on's.

MOO

Mel
I wonder if the judge is keeping an eye on the jury and they are not paying attention to her. Maybe she has to take it to the level where she distracts them.

BS had a good point about when the Dr mentioned that the bones were chewed on by small animals.....The dt should have objected to speculation.....another example of how bad this DT is.

Anyone think she's on her way to a full-fledged breakdown? I can see one coming. Definitely when she is found guilty. She'll probably collapse or throw a fit.

I am a terrible person because I hope she does lose it and the jury sees her true colors and they have to cart her lying *advertiser censored** outta there screaming.

JB or DS or someone should tell her to sit stonefaced and expressionless and look completely zoned. That way maybe the jury will buy that she's either too upset and had to be medicated, or believe JB's theory about her living in another reality to deny the truth that's around her.

The only player missing from this circus so far is Joy W. I guess she's not an early riser or HHJP slapped a restraining order on her? :waitasec:

HHJP better shut that huggy "poor baby" carp that's going on at the defense table. She is a not a little girl, she's an adult facing a capital murder charge. I have never seen anything like this and they need to set her off to the side where nobody is within hugging distance. They can hug and pet her when the jury is out of the room, but then there's no need then, right?

Since this is the sidebar, let me tell you what I thought while watching this. Have you ever known someone who, after having a family pet for years, dumped them or left them? I got my little dog in this manner. She was a family pet for a year and they moved away and just left her behind. She became inconvenient. This is how I think KC considered little Caylee. Sort of like a cute little puppy that was great for hugs and photo ops, but eventually grew into a rowdy little kid who was horribly inconvenient and interfered with her free-wheeling life.

IMHO, she killed Caylee in a fit of rage because her mom and dad were asking her to take responsibility and be a mother to Caylee. Remember, Cindy was a full time working woman and couldn't be there all the time for her little granddaughter. They wanted her to step up and do what Mom's do and KC was angry about it. She resented the hell out of it in fact and felt entitled. She never appreciated the free boarding and food her parents provided. She felt like they owed it to her.

I think she's sitting there today thinking this is all Cindy's fault.

If she can't handle it, why doesn't she LEAVE!? No she loves the attention.

any hopes of cont w/o her are dashed...she's baaack

Tweet:

Casey has her entire legal team around her. She has been applying wet towels to her neck and crying. But she managed to stand unassisted.

I wouldn't even be able to touch her, let alone comfort her.

Oh... I could. Lemma at her! Give me just five minutes - PLEASE!

I think RIGHT now would be the perfect time to switch back to testimony of her actions during the 31 days. Then come back to this. Just one witness. That is all.

OMG! She just came back with HUGE WAD of kleenex! GMAFB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX