2011.06.11 Sidebar (Trial Day Sixteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that flash animation of the victim's skull, one of the state's alleged murder weapons, and the child happily alive - shown for two minutes in the lap of the slyly grinning defendant - not a get-out-of-jail-free card?! Evidence - or even a cogent theory from state - would be better than inflammatory tricks. Now seeing it, allowing that was just bad judgment - unless there's some cement-anchor evidence coming to weigh down the state's case. Reasonable doubt is do-able, here - even by Baez; but overturned on appeal is now the fallback. IMO.

......sigh :/

It was the full skeleton laid out to be as complete as possible. This site shows the trial on the l-hand side of the screen and KC on the right-side screen (split screen). The images were on the right side of the split screen where KC is usually shown.

The Removal Of A Photo
by Real Radio Daytona - WMFB Daytona Beach on Saturday, June 11, 2011 at 10:51am

Hey, Pamela Lee here. We have been a few comments regarding our photos posted of the evidence submitted by the State of Florida. We posted a photo that was a violation of a court order and once we confirmed that issue we quickly and promptly removed the photo. We receive these photo from The Orlando Sentinel, which is the only court room photog. As a pool they upload, we have permission to publish all photos approved by the courts. One photo was mistakenly uploaded by The Orlando Sentinel and they too quickly removed the same photo, just as we did.

By law, autopsy photo's ar enot allowed to be published in the State of Florida. The law stems from the death of Dale Earnhardt who was killed in the Daytona 500 2001. Both the Orlando Sentinel and Real Radio Daytona complied with the law and court order.

No further remarks will be made regarding this issue

Pamela Lee

News & Weather Director

Real Radio Daytona

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=231545883529223

George has testified to both. In the past he has claimed that he did not put the tape on the gas can.
In his latest testimony, at trial, he claimed he did put the tape on the gas can.

Now they say there was no similar duct tape found anywhere in the A home other than on the gas can.
I once heard they found the same tape on some brackets in the shed.
The guy in charge of evidence just testified that the only other place that the same tape was found (in the home) was
on the gas can.

Here's the catch, the other place that the same duct tape has been found is on the various posters put up to alert
the public that Caylee was missing.
Since KC was in jail at the time the posters were being put up by GA, the DT is able to link the tape back to George

BBM ..respectfully to address and expound on....

Well yes that tape does link to George..but no more than it does to KC..as it was obviously an item from the Anthony household Yes?

We have already heard testimony about KC was coming and going to that ANTHONY HOUSE when both CA and GA were away....Its only an unfortunate encounter of GA and KC when she was there ( unexpected by KC) that GA was able to get his gas can (metal) back from KC which she had in her stinky trunk..So DT can suggest all they wish that it was GA....but put together the rest of the evidence...how "reasonable" is it to claim GA did it all!! and KC is innocent??..

I think GA is feeling sick now realizing that tape roll had been used on his dear grandchild that way :-(

My understanding is the full skeleton one is illegal to release. It is an autopsy photo. It was sent out by mistake from the State and OS yesterday by email to all the news sites.

I saw that one last night..

How is that flash animation of the victim's skull, one of the state's alleged murder weapons, and the child happily alive - shown for two minutes in the lap of the slyly grinning defendant - not a get-out-of-jail-free card?! Evidence - or even a cogent theory from state - would be better than inflammatory tricks. Now seeing it, allowing that was just bad judgment - unless there's some cement-anchor evidence coming to weigh down the state's case. Reasonable doubt is do-able, here - even by Baez; but overturned on appeal is now the fallback. IMO.

HHBP gave Baez and his team the opportunity to come up with a proper case citation to keep it out-- they missed, twice. jmo

The one I saw, I could see her teeth under the tape too.

4 images. Two bones (shoulder bones?) one had been chewed at the bottom. Tiny bones, looked like ribs to me. Laid on either side of a coin. Full skeleton on a blue cloth minus skull and animation of duct tape over Caylee's image first pixalated then with faint eye sockets, teeth and nasal passage visable, tape more than sufficient to stop all breathing.

One that was up for a short time last night had the skull in it. It was taken down later.

I did not watch the trial today or participate in the discussion - I have not read it. But after the trial ended yesterday, one of the local tv stations showed a video they had created of Caylee's face morphing into a skull and the tape being placed over. Caylee Daily also had a picture of the skeleton yesterday. I chose not to watch anything today - just too much - after seeing those pictures, I am taking a break for a few days. If you have not see them, I suggest you do not. I did not intend to, but there they were. Too sad

Judge Perry gave a very good explanation based on law and court decisions of why he was allowing it.

In these past few weeks since the trial started, when out for dinner, shopping, at work ... I am finding it difficult to hear people speak about this case, commenting about it. It's almost offends me in a way. I feel as if they don't know a tenth of what I know from being a member here and I couldn't explain it all, even if I wanted to. I take it all to personal sometimes and want to use my "outside voice" to correct them. I feel a bit ashamed to admit this, but I can't help it *sigh*

Does anyone else here ever feel this way?

There are also pics on Caylee Daily.

I just saw the full skeleton pics. It is indeed very sad but fascinating at how much they were able to actually recover!

I dont know if everybody was as impressed with Dr. Haskell as I was..but had to look him up ..wow he has been involved in alot of cases..I will post his link which gives his background and post a snippet that names just a few of the cases no doubt many will recall ~~

http://www.educationforensic.com/advisors/bio_nealhaskell.html

Some of the agencies that he has worked with over the years include the Indiana State Police, FBI, Office of the Chief Coroner, Ontario Canada, Florida Department of Law Enforcement, New York State Police, and Seattle Washington Medical Examiner's Office. During this work over the past 21 years he has assisted in nearly 700 cases which have had questions regarding insects. He has been accepted and recognized as an expert witness in both state and federal courts and has qualified as an expert in 27 states in the U.S. and regional and provincial courts in Canada. He has given testimony in approximately 100 trial and hearings, many were capital murder cases. Some of the most notable cases include the Bernardo/Homolca trial, the most highly publicized trial in Canadian history and the Westerfield trial in San Diego (Danielle Van Dam murder). He also assisted in insect collections at the Branch Davidian Compound in Waco Texas and the criminal investigation of the Scientology Group in Clearwater, Florida. Research was conducted by Dr. Haskell and others at the University of Tennessee, Body Farm where actual human corpses were compared to pig corpses for establishing a replacement for humans in decomposition and forensic entomology studies needed across the U.S. This was the first major funding provided to forensic entomology by the US Justice Department.

I happen to believe he linked Caylee to both trunk and Suburban site directly with no other stops between..which completely debunks Kronk conspiracy DT theory!!

In these past few weeks since the trial started, when out for dinner, shopping, at work ... I am finding it difficult to hear people speak about this case, commenting about it. It's almost offends me in a way. I feel as if they don't know a tenth of what I know from being a member here and I couldn't explain it all, even if I wanted to. I take it all to personal sometimes and want to use my "outside voice" to correct them. I feel a bit ashamed to admit this, but I can't help it *sigh*

Does anyone else here ever feel this way?

I feel that way, too. It is just too exhausting to try to inform people who have not read everything. And if you do try to explain that you have read/viewed every deposition, interview, investigative report, etc, people do think you are a little strange, as they begin inching away. I have learned to try to just be quiet.

I AM SHOCKED the release of the photos unpixled was not discussed in court of some level. perhpas a private scolding was done thru judge or legal actions are being taken. so- orlando sentinal and another site can just ignore judge orders and post? i really imagined judge would say something on tv about it- why did he not you think? i over estimated the reaction to be but yet i am still shocked none so far!

BBM ..respectfully to address and expound on....

Well yes that tape does link to George..but no more than it does to KC..as it was obviously an item from the Anthony household Yes?

We have already heard testimony about KC was coming and going to that ANTHONY HOUSE when both CA and GA were away....Its only an unfortunate encounter of GA and KC when she was there ( unexpected by KC) that GA was able to get his gas can (metal) back from KC which she had in her stinky trunk..So DT can suggest all they wish that it was GA....but put together the rest of the evidence...how "reasonable" is it to claim GA did it all!! and KC is innocent??..

I think GA is feeling sick now realizing that tape roll had been used on his dear grandchild that way :-(

Did you follow the testimony today?
All I'm doing is writing down what happened in court.
No duct tape found in the home except for on the gas can. GA said he placed that tape on the gas can.
GA put the posters up with that tape. KC was in jail.

I AM SHOCKED the relaese of the photos unpixled was not discussed in court of some level. perhpas a private scolding was done thru judge or legal actions are being taken. so- orlando sentinal and another site can just ignore judge orders and post? i really imagined judge would say something on tv about it- why did he not you think???

He made it VERY clear that the pictures were to be pixulated before release. Some of these media outlets are in for it!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-anthony-trial-day-16-20110611,0,443619.story

"Haskell said the evidence is "absolutely" consistent with a body being left inside the trunk – but that the body had not been in the trunk for very long. He said he thought the little girl's body had been in the trunk for three to five days.

He added that the insect evidence at the scene where Caylee Marie's body was found indicated that the body 'had been out there many, many months.'"

As I've posted elsewhere on this site, this is one of the reasons I believe that Caylee was in KCs trunk only from around thre 24th or 25th to the 27th. Where she was before that I can only speculate - but somewhere very, very cool or very cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sheepranch