2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell everyone who is asking what is going on in the courtroom.

This is what is going on:.............. :worms:

But no worries - JA will be back up in and minute and he'll be ready for .........
........... :bigfight:

Bill on WFTV said although Baez says this case won't define him... if he doesn't turn it around, this case WILL define him. Because he doesn't have an established career like the other attorneys.

Bill also said on WFTV that he went down to the courthouse at one point and asked everyone outside if they would hire Baez if they got in trouble.

Everyone said no.

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/index.html

But in science you don't make statements without a qualification and TH dam8ed well knows it.

WFTV commentator saying he did an unscientific poll with the people waiting in line and none of them would hire JB if they got into legal trouble.

Even the homeless ones?

bug guy verses Dr. Vass:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OMG Jose...why why why are ya goin there?

JA doing voir dire--using JB's techniques back on him but better...?

I find it remarkable JB advised the Judge this a.m. that this witness would take 1/2 hour (I assume being questioned by Baez), and, sidebars aside, knowing all of the drawing and questioning he was going to do, the mini-class this witness was going to run, I find that disingenuous, at best, but not surprising, IMO, MOO, etc.

He flat out lied, he knew he was going to drag this out as long as he could. Why even bring up him having to check his blood sugar if he intended on 1/2 hour?

Ok, now I'm not liking this witness. When Dr. Vass says "like", I feel it's the way he conveys it to mean *actual.*

"Like Adipose" in the Dr. Vass report is being discredited in a round about way. Now, this bug expert gets to talk about adipose. I doubt he knows that much about it.

Please bring out the cans and allow the Dr. to sniff! Please! The jury can just take his facial expressions as testimony and he would never have to say a word!

I had a quick fantasy, when I read this post, of the Dr taking a whiff and immediately vomiting on the witness stand. Sorry, gross. I'd still like for it to happen though. :crazy:

Yesterday I peeked in on this site but work kept me tied up today. In a nutshell can anyone say if defense team or prosecution team having a good day in court in their opinion??? I greatly appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnswersFound