2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. He even said he felt hurt because no one thought it important enough to tell him.

But this was the birth of his first niece.

He wanted to know when she was delivering and apparently no one told him so he refused to go to the hospital and support Casey after delivery, is how I took it. Lee took a tiny stand.

Anthony's to their lawyer: can you help us get as close to verifying JB's opening statement's about the molestation without actually getting us in trouble.

Lawyer: How close is close?

Anthony's: Riduously close.

Lawyer: OK, here's what to do . . .

IMHO

Slammed in the door again. Mods please move this over tot he morning thread as it is a number of screen caps from after the lunch recess. they are telling!!!!

View attachment 16998

View attachment 16999

View attachment 17000

View attachment 17001

View attachment 17002

WTH is Cheney doing in the mix there.....shoesies no likey...they are up to some evil chit I just know it...oh man...I am gonna need wine and that means a sat hang over and no housework gets done. Damn that Cheney.

I wonder if Lee was supposed to say he was angry because he thought there was a possibility the baby was GA but he just couldn't do it.

It would make sense to me that that was the story.

They left me out and I was angry because I knew they we're doing it because dad could be the father...blah blah

I think maybe this was the part where LA was supposed to fall on the sword and say he molested his sister and he just couldn't follow the DT's script, because it's not true.

JMO:twocents:

Eh - I think it's pretty simple (others have said nearly the same...) Lee was the one who at least tried to do the right thing growing up - instead of being "rewarded" for it, he felt punished and marginalized by his lying, thieving, conniving sister. He was right when he asked if she was pregnant, but they ignored him and then they deliberately left him out, because he was right, and that would upset ICAs pretty lil applecart.

Lee was greeted by JB but not his parents. Kind of weird really.

So Jose hopes the jury will infer from this display of emotion that Lee was actually angry because of either jealousy (Casey pregnant with another man's child), anger at their father (for impregnating Casey), or angry at not being including in the secret of his own child's conception???

I don't know about the rest of you, but I would be hurt and angry if I had a very close sibling who didn't bother to include me in the "secret" of her pregnancy. What am I saying--this did happen to me. My sister got pregnant when she was 14 (delivered when she was 15). I was told by my father when she was quite far along (I was grown and living elsewhere, so I didn't see it myself). I could not believe that my sister, whom I thought I was so close to, didn't confide in me. I also couldn't believe that my parents had known for some time and hadn't said anything. Basically they all lied to me whenever we talked.

Now, at this point I can understand that it was a matter of shame, on their parts. But at the time I felt really betrayed and hurt that I was being excluded from the family, even by my little sister, whom I would have wanted to be there for during a very upsetting experience for her.

I mean, if LA were truly hurt enough about not being believed/included 6 years later to cry like that on the stand, and didn't cry like that about Caylee, then there is something seriously, seriously wrong with him.

I can't pick my poison--is LA is ridiculously overacting, or LA is telling the truth? Both options are awful.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe LA and GA moved out of the house within months of Caylee's birth.

IMO

Watching JB pat LA on the arm, and LA allow it makes me scream!!!

why did not jose baez ask lee if he molested casey???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Cause he knows it's a load of bull and doesn't want the SA to have the opportunity to cross on that topic.

If JB comes out and accues LA of molesting I am going to scream - loudly. And did anyone notice that when LA got off that stand - no hug from dad or mom?

Who the hell watches their child cry and doesn't greet them with open arms the minute they can?????????????

Salem

Casey Anthony

This may sound crazy but I actually get LA breaking down.

He cannot tell the whole truth about why though. B/c the way I see it looking in at that family is that LA always tried to do the right thing, tried to make his parents happy and proud. But even with that he got overlooked, no attention, no fawning over. KC comes along and is the princess of the family. She tells lies, steals, is not compliant & creates problems but SHE ends up getting all the attention, all the fawning over, etc. Oh yeah, LA has years of resentment, hurt and anger built up. Problem is he's has been trained to go along and do what the rents tell him to do to protect KC. It would be a miracle if he were able to break the cycle now.

Just MOO

They may have all tiptoed around ICA, but CA wore the pants, the briefs & the boxers in that house.

Wonder what the jury's making of a grown man crying in public because his family didn't confirm his previously stated suspicions re: his sister's pregnancy - when it all happened years before ?

why did not jose baez ask lee if he molested casey???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
In my opinion, Baez didn't ask because neither Lee nor George molested Casey. I think Lee was crying because he knew he could help save Casey's life by saying he thought the baby might be either his or his dad's, but he just couldn't bring himself to lie about such an awful thing.

If he was crying about being left out of the pregnancy stuff -- I don't even know what to say. What would he be included in? None of the Anthonys can stand to have anything not be about him/her, except George.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror