2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be losing my mind, but did CA just refute her testimony of yesterday as to her whereabouts on June 16 and being at work? Yesterday, it was I could have been home doing those computer searches? Today, she was @ work?

They were talking about March 17 yesterday, not June 16

Oh my gosh, Baez, you know nothing about children. imo

what exactly is his fascination with the shorts? I mean what are the chances that he can get the jury to believe something other than the obvious, there are the cloths found with Caylee? How does the size of her shorts factor into his accidental death theory?

I have no clue either. Any theory does not make sense to me.

:eek: Gee whiz .... it's amazing how much MORE Cindy remembers when JB questions her ...

:banghead:

Hmm....why was CA cleaning out Caylee's drawers and not her mother!!???

moo

Is there really a new reason not to call them panties? Color me old and confused.

I'm with you. I can't see leaping to some nefarious reading of the word, or attaching some connotative meaning beyond their use as clothing.

You know what all this questioning shows??? That it was mainly CA who took care of Caylee. ICA had very little to do with the day to day upbringing of Caylee. ICA truly was just a nanny for CA while she was at work.

So I guess they dropped the "marital problems" line of questioning?

what exactly is his fascination with the shorts? I mean what are the chances that he can get the jury to believe something other than the obvious, there are the cloths found with Caylee? How does the size of her shorts factor into his accidental death theory?

It doesn't. But JB seems to think it does fit into the RK changed Caylee's clothes when he snatched the body theory.

How he thinks RK got those shorts is a complete mystery to me.

Dislike of the word isn't just regional. If you look it up on the net, you'll see all kinds of articles, essays, discussions about the sexualization of the word.

On a different note, just hearing all this lying and edging around the truth makes ME uncomfortable. I can't imagine the stress of trying to maintain lie after lie.

I grew up in NJ. Never heard of such a thing. What wrong with panties?

I may be losing my mind, but did CA just refute her testimony of yesterday as to her whereabouts on June 16 and being at work? Yesterday, it was I could have been home doing those computer searches? Today, she was @ work?

computer searches were in March.

I know Wikipedia isn't necessarily a 100% correct source, but from the Scott Peterson trial:

"In later press appearances, members of the jury stated that they felt that Peterson's demeanor—specifically, his lack of emotion, and the phone calls to Amber Frey in the days following Laci's disappearance—indicated that he was guilty. They based their verdict on "hundreds of small 'puzzle pieces' of circumstantial evidence that came out during the trial, from the location of Laci Peterson's body to the myriad lies her husband told after her disappearance." They also decided on the death penalty because they felt Peterson betrayed his responsibility to protect his wife and son."

This is why I'm really not worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member