2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree----the shoes do not "fit" the outfit

I agree with this, and the thing that stands out for me aside from that is the size of the feet/shoes. They *seem* much larger than the shoes I have seen from pics of Caylee's rows of shoes.

What is everyone's preoccupation with Caylee's shoes in this case?

I kinda doubt that ICA said - Caylee I've had it with you - go put your shoes on before I apply this tape and shove you in these bags...

She had shoes on - she didn't have shoes on? What???

Someone said they read Caylee was 20 inches??? THat is IMPOSSIBLE, sorry, but my children were all born between 19-21 inches! No way that an almost 3 year old was 20 inches. Sorry to say, but that pic is clearly Caylee. My son is not yet 2 and his head almost reaches the handle of our sliding glass door. Caylee had to have been around 3 feet tall (36 inches) for her age. Average height for a 3 year old girl is between 33-36 inches.

Bill S said that State has had these pictures for years and have had experts analyze them. No photoshopping.

I have 3 kids and they learn to open (or try to at least) every possible door they can starting very early. I don't think it means anything, IMO, but I also don't think it's fake.

I am going with JB is no longer on the case as the reason for today's delay.

Hey all - wesh has all of today's proceedings up and it is VERY interesting to watch it again.

Mason calls for the sidebar and Baez goes over and tries to say something to him and shaking his head, Mason kind of pats him and continues to talk to Judge, Baez then pats him on arm and shaking his head again and asks Mason to come over to side - they both pull back a bit while Judge and prosecutors wait for them to come back....that's all I'm up to so far but whatever it is Baez doesn't want Mason saying or doing something.

Anyway, watch and let me know what you think, at approx 21.00 mins in

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/interactive.html

@ around the 37:00 mark, watch JA and JB's body language. JA motions behind him (at something) then motions to the door in front of him. Both JA and JB shaking their heads, then JB looks iritated. Mr. George's arms are crossed. JA then waves the court reporter to accompany attorneys into the room. As they go in, we see ICA crying.

Interesting.

What is everyone's preoccupation with Caylee's shoes in this case?

I kinda doubt that ICA said - Caylee I've had it with you - go put your shoes on before I apply this tape and shove you in these bags...

She had shoes on - she didn't have shoes on? What???

I think it is one of the weak points that DT wants to use to prove the drowned in the pool, evidence being hidden approach.

To me it comes off as you just stated. So what? Shoes, no shoes. It is not a strong point.

I just have this deep gut-wrenching feeling that Mason caught Baez doing something unethical, confronted/told the inmate about it, had words with Baez about it, then wanted it put on the record that he was NOT a part of it.

Okay, have watched a bit more and Mason and Baez come back after only a few seconds, Mason talks with the Judge for only a few seconds then they leave, Mason pats Linda's arm as if to say come on. The prosecutors all sit down and either Sims or Baez tells Casey to get up, Baez is watching Mason walk up the room. Baez has the worst look on his face as if he is caught out bad, licking his lips, lips pursed together the works. Look at 22.17mins, Baez then says something to Mason as they are going out the back together and Baez does not look happy as Mason ushers him through it.

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/interactive.html

You know, after watching that with no sound...the body language to me looks as if CM is the one herdng everyboyd to the back..like "Come on....let's get this thing done" Casey looks down a little, not smiling - JB looks major upset right before she turns to walk through the door.

I'm wondering now if maybe ICA told CM she wanted to plea. JB would NEVER let her for his own selfish reasons...but I'm a thinking CM would use common sense.

I HAVE ALWAYS SAID CASEY WILL NEVER PLEA, but looking at that video...welll I dunno.

Caylee seems to have many dresses and matching bandanas.

bandana1.jpg

Great pic also shows tiles

the picture looks like the middle part of the body is way too long.

something aint right with it.

I think someone is pulling some "hucksterism"
Like who? Something is very wrong............ to quote Henry Lee.

Description: Caylee Anthony

Missing Date: Jun 9, 2008
DOB: Aug 9, 2005
Sex: Female
Race: White
Weight: 50 lbs (23 kg)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Missing City: ORLANDO
Missing State : FL

I have to agree...shoes are very bulky...looks like a size 10 or 11 for children or around that size...seems big in size for a almost 3 year old...but what I also find odd...is that someone is taking a picture of a toldler demonstrating how she can go outside on her own...maybe the way I parent is some what different...but when my child was around caylees age...going outside on own was a huge no no...matter of fact...my child is 7 now...and still to this day...going outside without supervision is a no no...I also have hundreds of photos of my child...posing for the most part...I yet to have taken a picture of my child leaving the home with hand on handle...JMHO

Ugh. I've already turned the tv off for the day. LKB just talking about the photo of Cindy with Caylee in the pool...... Show me a photo of Caylee where she climbed up that ladder WITH HER CLOTHES ON. Otherwise what this photo shows me is that Caylee would've put on her floaty before she went up that ladder.

Didn't someone say the conversation that took place in the Judges chambers this morning is sealed?

If the issue was CM ratting out JB about something...would they all be going off to depositions, and back to offices, etc? Wouldn't they be in meeting with the judge all weekend, or arranging some kind of hearing or statements, etc...? How would it be resolved by Monday AM if everyone is just going about their business? Am confused...it is almost as though they all have to wait for something, to me.

That's it - I am turning off HLN and going to have a shower. Vinnie just said those pool pics with CA helping Caylee up the ladder are enough to convince the jury of accidental death. OMG...
Please god, design a special room...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member