2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The greek guy, he is from greece, right Dr. F? Duuuuuuuhhhhhhh!

I'm suddenly not regretting having to meet the in-laws for lunch. Just hope I'm back in time for the cross.

A smart tan salon should come up with a "Casey trial special" for those who don't leave their house during the day.. #caseyanthony

Shot across the bow at WS'ers?

If Aileen Wuornos declared Mentally Competent Ica is Absolutely Mentally Competent

I cannot believe how insecure JB is about Dr. Vass. And Greek people.

Baez: "We've heard a lot about the greek guy. Strathro...Stratha....lopolous? He's greek, right?"

Is it my imagination or is DT case all about discrediting Dr. Vass?

I get that exact impression. If I were a juror, I'd wonder why they are so worried about Dr. Vass. IMO their constant bringing up Dr. Vass tells me how worried they are about that testimony.

Bill S surprised AF goes up for sidebar.

Penalty lawyer usually doesn’t want to be painted with same brush as defense

Too late - She is one of ICA defense attorneys - if some of their tarnish rubs off on her too bad

JB: "What, if anything, can we learn from your chart?"

Nice way to compliment your witness, Jose.

The woman at the defense table is Ann Finnel. She is a death penalty qualified atty from Jacksonville who has been on the team for about 10 months if I recall correctly. She has not been around since the end of jury selection.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 10:38 AM

Sidebar is over. Furton is showing jurors a summary of compounds presented by researchers studying human decomp. #CaseyAnthony.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:38 AM

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Some jurors are looking at defense chart others looking around, others fidgeting
3 minutes ago

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Death penalty attorney is up at the bench with Chief Judge
3 minutes ago

Not working for me - doesn't Dr. Vass's "sniffer" do in analyzing what this guy is taking a great time of explaining? To me it's kind of like a manual file search and a computer file search.....Manual - pick the ole encyclopedia, turn pages hunting - computer search - word in google - zoom - 10 seconds at most - Bingo.

Sorry but while Mr Furton seems to know his stuff at his level, it appears to me that Dr Furton is standing at street and Dr. Vass is on the roof of a skyscraper - who can see more.

Okay - I'm give up the terrible analogies but you all get my drift...

KBelichWFTV

Some jurors are looking at defense chart others looking around, others fidgeting
3 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

From def. motion: "Ms. Anthony is not competent to aid... in her own defense and is incompetent to proceed...” #CaseyAnthony

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 8:29 AM

BBM

Are you serious? Did the DT really have the gaul to file that? They can now judge competencey? Well we will put that next to their chemistry awards...grrrr.

What a ploy to get the weekend off. Maybe next weekend, they can come up with another psych diagnosis....sheesh! She looks very happy. She just needed them tweeked..

Can we throw out Dr. Vass testimony then about air samples?

Nope, the jurors will weigh the testimony of Vass and Furton. This might seem like it's ridiculous but it's important for the defense to present this witness to refute Vass. If the defense didn't it could be interpreted that KC was not vigorously defended. JMHO. The jurors will decide which testimony has more weight. It doesn't matter what any of us think---it lies with the jurors. JMHO

That's because her job is expected to get Casey life in prison as opposed to the death penalty, IF she were found guilty. Her job would be to pursue mitigating factors.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 10:38 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member