2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost think Baez should be doing this questioning...CM is even worse than JB

I'm smiling that Kronk is being so careful to correct CM's words. From my experience, it's usually lawyers that chose their words that carefully. And I'm betting CM knows exactly why he's using what Kronk feels are incorrect words.

I think the SA knew RK would not come off as a "great witness" so they didn't call him. I think they can do a great job on cross......but there is just something about the man's personality that is off putting. He did nothing wrong, and was in fact an angel for finding her....but he is still "off putting".

I totally agree teh. But it's my personal impression of him. I think it's because I have been doing housework and just listening. His voice reminds me of 'Buffalo Bill' from Silence of the Lambs. Not his fault at all. JMO.:innocent: I am grateful that he found Caylee!

wm

Sloppy prep by DT

IMHO sloppy prep this entire trial by defense. Also sloppy defense strategy, sloppy arguments about evidence entered (IMHO reasonable doubt could have been raised enough to get defendent a lesser conviction, even is IMHO she is guilty of the worst offense). All in all I'm not impressed with any of this defense.

Hey Mason ask him something more important like when GA gave him Caylees body??!!! :loser:

There are significant elements of Kronk's testimony today that are quite different from his previous testimonies. He is playing possum.

This is sooo painful!!

CM can not ask a clear question. There is a 10 minute pause between his questions as he looks at papers and shuffles :banghead: Aren’t attorneys usually prepared and know what questions they are going to ask a witness??

CM also seems surprised at Roy's answers. Really? Really? :confused:

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
@LeonardPadilla, my friend. I gave #RoyKronk 5k for finding Caylee. You were supposed to also. Don't renege as he did a great thing.#

LP is not going to pay up. Last night on Dr D he stated that there were NO meters in the area RK says he was out reading. Whaaaat?
He has a big chip on his shoulder where RK is concerned... LP was hoping to find Caylee and have it on video for the $$$.

Although he's not an attractive man (IMO) I want to give Kronk a little hug right now. He just seems like a guy who did the right thing (again and again) and now has to deal with a defense theory that makes him out to be a horrible person.

Uh, why would Kronk tell the media he found something that looked like it might be a skull? I wouldn't. I hate the media, though, so maybe that's just me.

DT should take note: not everyone is a fame-seeking media wh*re.

Incidentally, Crimeline DID pay Kronk's legal fees (3X the reward money) after huge public criticism over Kronk not getting the reward money because he called 911 instead of Crimeline.

what the h-e-double-hockey-sticks is going on?

this is the defense's big witness, the man who dumped Caylee's little body..... and we are getting no where! this is such a dud! CM just give it up already!

bobkealing bob kealing
#mason seems disorganized and #RoyKronk standing his ground about where he went.

Wonder if Baez was supposed to do this but AF wouldn't let him? Thinking she may be running the show.

CM is better then this when he's prepared.

Now I'm beginning to wonder if there won't be some spin off charges for a few people after this case is over. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member