2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really with me. Even if RK redecorated his home with Caylee's bones she was still dead somewhere she shouldn't have been, and it appears her mother was the reason for that. The bones being moved wouldn't prove that Caylee drowned and it does not explain why Casey didn't report her missing and why her car reeked of decomposition.
Yes, I do see the point; but manipulating the remains COULD have disturbed, removed, altered, fill-in-the-blank evidence; and may that (if it happened) may that not possibly be at risk of being characterized as tampering? (....asking - not arguing)

This is the most bizarre case I've ever seen. ICA looks like JB's secretary!!

didn't change his story,,,, he clarified and added to it,,,,, I find nothing wrong w/this!

YM back on stand...JB lead investigator of this case did you respond to Suburban Dr on 12/11/08...contact RK spoke to him for 10-15 min total..aware statement made? yes written statement already complete...reviewed statement but don't remember if it was with him....very brief statement then I recorded statement....did not advise called 4 times prior in /Aug...tell called any time in Aug?.....
clarify with him about story of skull roll out of bag....obtain another statement from him on eve 12/17 ...rolled out or dropped out of the bag clarify...@ that time Rk changed story....went thru for clarification he added info that wasn't in previous recorded or written statement....look @ transcript for verbatim....kc taking notes...pointing and talking to atty's....JB asking questions...no one can seem to find what he is looking for...

I just got a peek at ICA (at work) looks like she is getting nervous. Going to testify or end soon?

She's making a lot of notes. Things she wants to say on the witness stand???

Is Yuri the 6th witness? If so, he's it. Until ICA testifies, imo.

JB has many on recall so he can just continue to recycle them over and over and over…….he never releases anybody.

Melich is reviewing statement about what exactly #roykronk said about skull falling out of bag.

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:37 PM

I bet the defense will still be up tomorrow. They don't know when to stop!
They will be calling the same ones over and over. Musical chairs same questions

I love how Yuri makes Baez work for it.

(And, I simply love Yuri Melich)!

:deadhorse:

No matter how hard they try, I really don't think they're gonna be able to convince the jury that this man (RK) had anything more to do w/ killing and dumping poor Caylee than the man in the moon did.

Ok, folks, I think I've got it now. When JB ranted and raved in his opening statement about Kronk being morally currupt and moving the body what he was really talking about is whether Kronk put the stick in the eye socket or picked up the bag and the skull rolled out.LOL! Drama, much?

I'm going to scream if he asks Yuri about gas cans!!!!!:banghead:

This trial needs to end...my thighs can't take it anymore....and I'd LOVE to blame it on clothes shrinkage by the laundry lady, but I'm not doing that either!

And I think my husband called me Peg Bundy last night :banghead:

Oh, look....Yuri....!

Peg Bundy could be a good thing...

Melich reviews Dec. 11, 2008 statement Kronk previously made.

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 2:38 PM

Heck if I knew anything and I am way down in S.C. I would tell it just to get JB to stop this nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member