2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:banghead:

I'm sorry, I know that doesn't contribute to this thread but I can't say what I'm thinking without getting kicked out here lol.

PRICELESS!!!!

Mr. Anthony did you ever throw your dead pet in the swamp?

Oh-Emm-Gee.

You just can't make this stuff up.

How ironic that KC could be facing the same fate as all these dogs: death by lethal injection.

Lee Anthony is going to get up there and contradict what his parents are saying.

CA....let the scratching and twitching begin:banghead:

so CINDY put the blanket with the dog!!! Now what baez??

OH! and the vet wrapped the dog up and put it in the bag with PACKING tape!!!

thank you cindy! <--- yeah I said it

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
I think defense could argue that is where #CaseyAnthony got idea to use duct tape. That was helpful as to 1st Deg. Murder issue

So you put your first baby, Mandy, in a duct tape & plastic bag? Where on earth could ICA have learned this technique?

WOW! Defense is getting really far, faaaarr afield, with this line of questioning!

They are throwing-up ANYthing that just might, MIGHT stick.

It's gone from a Kabuki Dance to the Theatre of the Absurd, past a Comedy of Errors,
to a frantic, frenzied three-ring CIRCUS!

And yes, "There's a sucker born every minute/"

Goodness gracious HEAVENS! :eek:hwow:

I thought JB was saying that RK put Caylee's body in the "swamp". Now they are implying GA did it because he buried his deceased pets like that?

Make up your mind Jose!!!

good point from wftv blog

Did they put duct tape over the dog's nose and mouth too?

Hmmm, I do believe that Casey backed up the car in the garage and removed Caylee out of the trunk, borrowed a shovel and was going to bury her in the back yard to frame George. moo

And our old friend "lying and storytelling CA" is on the stand telling dead pet stories. Just what we all need before lunch.

OMG! He must've watched Marley and Me on cable last night. Just when I thought he couldn't go lower, he does.

REALLY CINDY!!!!!
George RUN for your life from these people !!

Bodies of animals are returned from VET wrapped in black plastic with packing tape per CA!!!!!!!!!!

CA has dates and seems ready for these questions

black plastic bag

second dog included ICA

SO JB has shown all of the A's to be liars but he wants us to believe that what they say in favor of ICA to be truth? Can't have it both ways JB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjflow