2011.07.03 Defense (CM) Closing Arguments #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
no circus is complete without an elephant

I'm sorry, but this is horrible. If I were a juror and an attorney was reading me instructions that are about to be read to me again anyway AND stated, 'But I'm not through. Its not that easy.' I would be banging my head on a wall.

What the heck is that noise? Sounds like CM knocked over the wooden podium.

Oh, the authoritative finger to the sky move-- sigh.

90 degree weather here! I am trying not to fall asleep - wrap it up Cheney!!

didn't we just hear the same <modsnip> from JB? now we have to listen to it from CM? ughhhhh.

I hope the SA brings home on rebuttal that Caylee was well fed and well taken care of thanks to her GRANDparents since her mother was too lazy to work to support her and therefore had no money to do so!!

I'm already ready for a special break again, it seems CM has been up there for an hour already. IMO.

I know, I know. I am not 100% convinced that Casey committed pre-meditated murder. That was the weakest part of the state case IMO + the lack of info on time/cause of death. They made reasonable arguments as to why Casey didn't plan this ahead of time. If I understood the TH the jury doesnt need to all agree that it was 1st degree premeditated murder but that they all just need to agree it was 1st degree premeditated or felony murder. After all of this I'm more inclined to believe Casey drugged Caylee so she could go party, she used too much and Caylee died. So if Caylee died because of that, it would encompass the felony child abuse charge. So that would be 1st degree felony murder, right? If I'm understanding that correctly I think the chances of 1st degree are pretty high. Never can tell and everything else in this trial has been off the wall.

CM, please don't talk about computers. Ever. The cops yelled at Casey in a tiny room. Yeah, I'm sure the jury is oozing sympathy.

I wasn't convinced either until I heard the reasoning of Caylee going to be able to relate what their days were really like. That there was no Zanny or the beach or any other little friends. I now really believe this was ICA's motive and I hate her for it. jmo

That seemed rather flippant. "Oh yeah sure. Caylee Marie Anthony is dead. Real Tragedy." He practically added "yadda yadda yadda".

Because that is how they feel about her. Too bad, she's dead. But ICA is alive and young and cute so who cares?? Makes me puke. :sick:

Didn't Baez just go over all of this stuff? Why Why Why again

I think my camera man even fell asleep. Lost my feed for a few minutes.

This day has been grueling. Linda needs to get up there and hit a grand slam.

Not the gas cans again :( Are they fixated on those gas cans?

Hubby isn't really listening but he said these guys really like to hear themselves talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greygooose