2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg. Next they will try cutting a hole in the center and having Casey stand behind it, sticking her current face through the hole carnival style...

2008 - 2001 = 7 years
22 - 7 = 15 years old in the photo
Is that so hard to figure out??

Jose and Casey so deserve each other-liars! ^i^

and anyone is going to believe CA if asked how old her daughter was in this photo.

Please...we could be here 2hrs listening to her answer..she over testifies. ugh, then it would be all lies...

Does this delay by Baez count against his closing statement time? Just wondering. If it isn't it should be in my humble and uneducated opinion.

bobkealing bob kealing
#Baez bogging down before argument begins. Now trying to include photo not in evidence. #perry photo "distorts reality." Will be taken out

I read Casey's lips and she said 12th grade. As if she wouldn't lie...

I've seen her Grad photo and that's not it. She is wearing Red in the 12 grade photo. So yet another lie. Surprise, surprise.

ICA loves that all of the attention was on her and that picture!

The jury is going to want to vomit when he starts talking about her 'imaginary friends" to justify her LIES.

Oh, JB is trying to get a pic of ICA in to show the age she was when raped by her father...Ahaa. Pretty sure that is what he is doing. He is going to say her imaginary friends were born at the time the sexual assault.
!

Was HHJP checking texts or tape recorder? Timer?

Also, why is he telling JB the time of the State Closing, JB obviously cannot count.

Baez apparently is left with big boards that have SA and HHJP erasers all over it. How many times has he told you, Mr. Baez? Stop playing games.

state used 77 minutes and 8 seconds out of their 4 hours

I'm glad that no one took a bet with me that JB was going to screw up!

Of course JB has to use smoke and mirrors with 'demonstrative aids' instead of actual facts and evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hachiko304