2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB is using his picture pages. Does he think that he's dealing with children?

Sit back and relax. It's show time. JB's going to entertain us with picture boards.

He blabs and repeats himself so much I start tuning him out. I would be offended if he spoke to me like I was 10.

Obvious by JB's presentation (the one he had to cover up the much younger representation of ICA) he is going to bring up dysfunction so severe that ICA created imaginary friends to cope and continued that into her adulthood. I think that will backfire. Lots of kids have imaginary friends and I would bet there are some on the jury who know that by experience of themselves or by family members. In fact if they do have that experience I think they may be offended by the suggestion that imaginary friends indicate abuse.

He wants them to pity him and give him the sympathy vote? WTH? if you suck as a lawyer, you should quit!

I truly am gobsmacked that nobody has explained to Mr. Baez that his silly university style is not working. He needs to stop "educating" and start arguing. That's his job.

He is literally just rambling...he is saying nothing.............................

Wow, this reminds me a lot of the Diane Downs case closing arguments.

I HATE that fake pouty face. It reminds me of Terri Horman in that presser forever ago. Trying to show emotion, but not able to. So they fake it.

nmat0z.jpg

Anyone know who the woman is that is sitting behind JA and LDB?

I am bored already. And we have to listen to him or shut him off because he is going to go 3 times longer that Jeff Ashton.

Jose is "dumming down" the jury.

KC crying 'cause she knows she is on CASEYTIMER3DAYS until she won't be seeing Jose anymore on a daily basis.

My ears are bleeding already to his droning already.

He had to get that "discriminate" in there. KC was never discriminated against.

Is he trying to "educate" the jury on the law? Is that what he's doing? In his closing statement? I'm lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussieKel